Author Topic: Riot at Eagle Point, Formerly Bethel Boys Academy  (Read 9505 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Riot at Eagle Point, Formerly Bethel Boys Academy
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
On 2005-04-14 08:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Too bad they didn't kill one of the abusive assholes on the staff--maybe it would give cause for cowardly child abusers to think twice before accepting a job with a teen torture facility."

Hear, hear!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »
Nope, wrong, that's not how it plays out. The kids would only spend their lives in prison and the dearly departed mindfucker would only be held out as a martyr.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=4691&forum=9

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. ... All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
--Hermann Goering, Luftwaffe commander, sentenced to death at Nuremberg

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
Thank you Ginger! What's wrong with you people? No one in these matters deserves to die!

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
This would be the very same Anthony Lawrence whom we had to beg for over a year to press charges.  We were finally given a court date to appear before the grand jury this past October, 2004.  Each victim had approx. 10 minutes to speak.  We were still waiting for a verdict (weeks later) when I get a call from the Editor, Laura with the Clarion Ledger News out of Jackson, Miss.  She stated she had just spoke with John Fountain and he stated "there is no abuse, never has been.  There was just a group of former students down here whinning to the grand jury - nothing ever came of it".  Hmmmm, we are all still waiting for a verdict and john Fountain already knows it?  

email this       print this    
 Posted on Thu, Apr. 14, 2005

DA to hear concerns on Eagle Point riot
By QUINCY C. COLLINS
THE SUN HERALD
PASCAGOULA - District Attorney Tony Lawrence is examining concerns over the recent riot at Eagle Point Christian Academy in Lucedale.

"I have been contacted with concerns over the continued incidents that have occurred at the academy, and I am collecting information to determine what the law would allow me to do to correct those problems if those problems are found to exist," Lawrence said.

Since the riot Friday, nine cadets have been sent to Forrest County Juvenile Detention Center for disorderly conduct or being uncooperative. Seven cadets were treated and released from the local hospital with minor injuries.

George County Sheriff's officials said the riot may have been instigated by several cadets in an attempt make the school, which operates under a Chancery Court decree and is monitored, look bad during a state inspection.

School officials have said they plan to send 20 to 30 boys home and are taking measures to improve security
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
i was at eagle point christian academy and its not a christian academy at all, it should be shut down as soon as possible i was lucky to get out

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 11:32:00 AM »
yea i was at eagle point, i was one of the twins that got pulled out after the riot, and the reason we rioted is because we wanted to be heard and that was the only way

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
I hope you boys from Eagle will consider filing a report with ISAC
http://www.isaccorp.org
And I hope you'll stay in touch.
Consider registering so people can tell its you posting. You needn't identify yourself in any way - for instance, my name isn't really BuzzKill.

Offline Timoclea

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »
I'm glad you got out.

If you want to be heard, and you want them shut down, I second BuzzKill's suggestion you file a report with ISAC.  ISAC is one of the groups that works to get places like Eagle Point shut down.  They aren't the only group, so you can talk to as many groups as you want, but I think ISAC's probably a good starting point.

I know it can be hard to talk about this stuff in any detail when bad things have happened to you, so nobody's going to think badly of you whether you can talk about it enough to file a report or whether you're just not ready to talk about it yet.

Please register a screen name so we can recognize you---Ginger who runs this board is a survivor of another bad place, so she makes sure it's just as anonymous to register as it is to not register.

My name isn't really Timoclea, either. :smile:

I'm glad you got out and I hope you're either okay or that you get to be okay at some point.

It's nice to hear from people like you who got out, because it reminds those of us who try to shut bad places down that people *can* get out---makes it easier to keep on trying. So thanks. :smile:

Timoclea

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-- Robert Heinlein

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »
hell yeah the shold have burned that shit to the ground they fuckin tourture the kids there i was there for a year .. :???:

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »
Hey, this is Cheryle, a parent whose child was ABUSED and TORTURED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy.  Please contact me.  I tried to find you guys through the white pages with no luck.  Please e-mail me, will sub you to our closed group for victims of the brutal Fountain clan.  We also have our first lawsuit filed and court date set for May 22, 2006.  The next lawsuit is getting ready to be filed.  Would love to have you on it.  Please e-mail me [email protected]
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »
On 2005-04-21 17:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hell yeah the shold have burned that shit to the ground they fuckin tourture the kids there i was there for a year .. :???: "

Get a screen name, or tell us an email or AIM/YIM/MSN name to contact you with.

And go to http://www.isaccorp.org

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
Hi there.. My son is currently there at Eagle Point he was one the kids taken to the juvenile hall during the riot. Is he really ok,, I have spoke to him since then and plan an unannounced visit in a couple of weeks. Your thoughts are important to me.. I am concerned.. thanks,

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
can anybody tell me the status of my son Tony? he is currently serving time there. I plan a trip to see him unannounced.. Please help. Thanks

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
On 2005-04-21 09:08:00, BuzzKill wrote:

"I hope you boys from Eagle will consider filing a report with ISAC

http://www.isaccorp.org

And I hope you'll stay in touch.

Consider registering so people can tell its you posting. You needn't identify yourself in any way - for instance, my name isn't really BuzzKill."

I second that. It's really important that you guys go on record with your story for the public to see. Your stories are valid and need to be told. I too hope both of you stick around.  :wave:

All who doubted or denied would be lost. To live a moral and honest life -- to keep your contracts, to take care of wife and child -- to make a happy home -- to be a good citizen, a patriot, a just and thoughtful man, was simply a respectable way of going to hell.
--

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
On 2005-05-02 10:23:00, tm's dad wrote:

"Hi there.. My son is currently there at Eagle Point he was one the kids taken to the juvenile hall during the riot. Is he really ok,, I have spoke to him since then and plan an unannounced visit in a couple of weeks. Your thoughts are important to me.. I am concerned.. thanks,"

If I were you, I'd be on my way to get my kid out of there. There is a lawsuit against Eagle Point, detailing horrific abuse of students by staff. They are owned and operated by WWASP, the most abusive "teen help" organization in existence today. How much more do people need to see that that place is dangerous?