Author Topic: Riot at Eagle Point, Formerly Bethel Boys Academy  (Read 9845 times)

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
Riot at Eagle Point, Formerly Bethel Boys Academy
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
Did you know my son tony? he is currently there as we speak.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
did you know my son tony?

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
did you know my son tony?

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
oh ok, yes I call weekly,, write weekly, just that they monitor the call he is 3ooo milles away and this is why I need to plan the trip, when I speak to him not sure if he can really tell me the truth,, His mother and step dad sent him there with my permission because he was so out of control,,,

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
were you there during the riot?

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »
I am sorry for asking you, I am knew to this site and seem to post things wrong,, But my kid is still there and was wondering if you knew him,, his name is Tony

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
yes but they seem to think that the kid is just manipulating us so that we let him out..He is 15 and wants to do as he wills,, doesnt understand the fact that we are responsible by law for him. That what he does affects us both legally and morally. When he becomes of legal majority, he can do as he wishes. He became violent and defiant. He believed in anarchy as a religion. No respect for anybody but himself. He had all the love and acceptance a parent can give, just wanted more than one parent could give.

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »
that is some message,,, made me think that all the good I think I am ,, leads me to hell.. something to ponder and reflect

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
Think about the fact that they will stop at nothing to keep him in there, and make it impossible for him to tell you ANYTHING bad about the program...

Why do they do that all the time to every kid? Every Kid isnt a manipulating liar, you know.

And even still, I degress. Do you even know how these people are supposed to be helping your son out? Did they give any detail? Saying they're tough or 'instill' something is so vague its meaningless.

There is nothing stopping you from getting your son out and actually listening to him without threat of being sent back and punished for lying. There is a *LOT* of reasons to remove him, and a lot of evidence both circusmtantial and concrete about how damn fishy and oversecretive these programs are - and a lot of credible accusations of abuse.

Thats your son in there right now and you really dont KNOW how hes being treated becuase they wont let him tell you. He is more important than some program's bullshit. Go get your son.

Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
-- Emo Phillips

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »
thnks for your opinion.. Were you a cadet there? did you know somebody who spent time there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
Niles is 20 years old with mental disabilitys.
He has never been in a program, he has just jumped on thhe bamdwagon here wanting to be accepted. He knows nothing about any of these places first hand, only what he has read on the internet. Just thought you should know.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »
Mental "disabilitys"?

Disabilities, dipshit. And no I dont have one. I WAS MISDIAGNOSED as having Aspergers syndrome, but it turns out it was untrue.

Anywho, I didnt jump on the bamdwagon(bandwagon) "wanting to be accepted", I have a conscience and found out about all the abuse and secrecy and coverups. I've seen tons of evidence and talked to lots of people. No, I havent been in a program first hand, and most people who are involved with this *ARE* either parents, previous victims of the programs themselves, or apologists like yourself. I'm here so that I can get to the bottom of the truth of it, prevent future abuse, and get justice for those who WERE abused.

All you do is deny and throw bullshit accusations from behind a paper bag.

Anyway, thanks for the fun, mr. troll. Next time you accuse someone elses mental capacity, I suggest you actually spell properly!  :roll:

I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will--and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain.
--Gene Roddenberry, Creator of Star Trek

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline tm's dad

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »
thanks for the info. I guess there is so much chatter about eagle point, I must go see for myself. Lawsuits and allegations of abuse are everywhere. I guess the truth of what eagle point is all about is something one will never know unless one experiences it for himself. My son was either going to Juvenile hall, prison or eagle point. His choices left me with these choices. His decisions were his alone. Perhaps out of this, he will decide life is worth living for in a posistive way and make something of himself. A contributor to humanity instead of a drain of humanity. Not sure about the mental case. I was hoping to find a person that was in eagle point recently and knew my son. This is all. If anybody has been recently enrolled in eagle Point during or after the recent riot, please post something here. I am a heartbroken father who did not have custody of my son who is there now.. Thank you for reading my plea.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2005, 05:40:00 AM »
You dont have custody? Why the hell not? Whats going on?

If you want a voluntary urine sample from me it'll have to be a taste test.
--Bumper Sticker

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
The law is for the lawless.

The state of Mississippi, the County of George and the City of Lucedale CONTINUE to let that hell hole gulag called Bethel or Eagle Point stay open.

Who is responsible if a tortured and abused (been there saw it, am a victim myself) cadet, student, whatever they call participants in this private jail, should defend themselfs and kill an abuser???

I do not advocate any violence, even a riot, I do not justify them one bit in rioting.

I plead with sensible, reasonable people evrywhere that are graduates or associated with this place Bethel, or Eagle Point oir whatever the Fountains are calling it THIS WEEK to shed the terrible reputation do not buy the whitewash,
'
AS in Dragnet, only the Name has been changed, but in this case to protect the GUILTY!!!!!!

Speak up. If this continuing misery is not stopped someone just could die! I horror at that thought and beg people to write the authorities and demand the place be closed and vacated forever!

I blame the aforementioned authorities which have literally looked the OTHER WAY for almost 30 years as this drama has continued to play out.

So who is going to step up to the plate and take responsibility for a kid (yea, they have em 12-14 years old) who is being thrashed by a 6 ft 4 inch 300 lb jack booted thug putting a knife in this guy and killing him?

Clearly there is case after case after case of kids placed in jeopardy of their lives there.

The kid is responsible for his actions, true enough. But why do we allow the conditions and environment and opportunity for tradgey,,death of a student or instructor, to continue to loom there.

Mark my words, I KNOW that place like few people on this earth know it and I can tell you the riot is merely the tip of the iceberg.

The next event to happen there is likely to be something we will all shead many tears and feel remorse for many years over.

Are you listening???  If so then ACT on it, write the AG of Miss, the authorities of George County, Child protective, the city of Lucedale, write whoever will listen.

If God fearing non vilolent people do not act, there will be anarchy in the streets,

Do YOU want to have responsibility because of YOUR inaction for that happening?