Author Topic: SIBS---What A Joke!!!  (Read 12103 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
You say you're a priest of god, and believe in Christ, but you also hate jews. Are you forgetting that Jesus himself was Jewish?
How can you hate what someone was and worship them at the same time?  You are Not a Man of God Mr. Cassian, you are a deluded fool with about as much credibilty as Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Falwell, Oral Roberts, and all the other crooks who capitalized on the blind faith of good people for personal profit. You are definately an accomplished theif, liar, and a blashemer,
but you are no man of god! Stop deluding yourself, because when the day of judgement comes, you will indeed burn in hell for all eternity as punishment for defiling God's name!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-13 08:31 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »
Foolish Serbian Jackass,

It is YOU who is deluded. For where did I say that I hate Jews? Please read my posts before you respond to them. And please do not compare ME with those fraudulent Evangelists.

Thank You,
Father Cassian Newton
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
Oh so you're saying "Damned Christ-killers" is an affectionate term?  

And from what I've read about you Mr. Newton/ Cassian, you've been defrauding people for that past 30 years!

Who do you think you're kidding Virgil?  Your name is synanomous with fraud! How many times have you moved in the past 2 years alone, 3,
4 maybe?  How many millions have you already shelled out paying off lawsuit settlements and judgements aginst you, hmmm?  Five million, 10 million dollars even?  I guess it really doesn't bother you because you stole it all anyways, right Virgil?  It's not like you actually earned that money, hell from what I know about you, you've never had a real job!

Go blow smoke up someone elses ass Blashemer!
Around here everyone knows that your nothing but a theiving, lying, racist, SIBS JACKASS!

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
Serbian Shithead,

I see you must have pulled my file. I never claimed to be perfect. But I am a man of God now. As Straight's executive director, I helped plenty of kids and families get their LIVES BACK. Many ex-clients are extremely thankful that I saved their sorry asses from JAIL, INSANITY or DEATH.

The Jews did in fact kill Jesus Christ, and that particular bunch of Jews were FOOLS for doing this- to HELL with them! I am not a racist! I love Kikes!
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
You saved thousands people from jail, death, and insanity?  Funny that not one of them has ever posted here!  

Stop bullshitting everyone. You declared your house a church and became an alledged "man of god" so you could gain tax free status for your business, and bend a few local zoning ordinances.  

Your alledged conversion is the result of a financial decision, not a moral one.  You are not following God's will, only your own!  Burn in hell Pagan Balsphemer!

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
You saved thousands people from jail, death, and insanity? Funny that not one of them has ever posted here!
They don't post here (for the most part) because of assholes like YOU! :flame:

You declared your house a church and became an alledged "man of god" so you could gain tax free status for your business, and bend a few local zoning ordinances.

Bullshit......prove it.
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
No worries, Cassian. This Serbian idiot obviously has his head so far up his own ass that he believes everything that he reads! And I don't know what makes him think that any of the 12,000+ SATISFIED ex-clients of Straight would post on Fora such as these!

What a dope!  :wave:

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
No true man of god attacks people the way you do Newton.  You can't even forgive the Jews for killing Jesus, when he himself forgave them 2000 years ago..."Father forgive them for they do not know what they do."--sound familiar?  It would to a real priest, which you are not!  Aren't you calling your house an "Orthodox Catholic Church" now?  There's no such religion.  You took the names of the 2 most recognized (and opposing) Christian faiths, combined them into 1 word, and renamed your house! It certainly is a clever use of name recognition to achieve your ends, but thats it. Your "church" has no legitimacy, and is an gross insult to God, and so are you!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-13 13:41 ]

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
You seem a bit more frustrated today than usual...what's the matter, no let me guess: your she-male chinese nurse couldn't make it in today to change your diaper?  I know you're upset about that, but you're a big boy now fuckturd, don't you think it's time that you learn to change yourself?  It's gotta beat sitting in your own shit all day and being a prick to everyone.  What do you say fuckturd? Do you want to be a big boy and give it a try?   :grin:

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-13 13:39 ]

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
what's the matter, no let me guess: your she-male chinese nurse couldn't make it in today to change your diaper? I know you're upset about that, but you're a big boy now fuckturd, don't you think it's time that you learn to change yourself? It's gotta beat sitting in your own shit all day and being a prick to everyone. What do you say fuckturd? Do you want to be a big boy and give it a try?

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
bumpadedoodah

bumpadee-ay

you're gonna be on front row at SIBS to stay

Offline coco

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2005, 12:35:00 AM »
Hey, you got sucked in.  Maybe you're playin' the same game, but, if you're not... these guys are a total f'ing joke.  Satire.  Not real.  Don't get sucked into their madness or their pathetic attempt for seeking attention.  They were *mildly* entertaining at first, but now, they are... well... sad and pathetic.  Haven't you noticed that the posters lately are posers?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2005, 12:42:00 AM »
No.....I hadn't noticed.

I think they ARE for real. Have you seen this?

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
Damned Straight we're for real!!! :wave:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2005, 11:34:00 AM »
Get with the program. :tup: