Author Topic: Brown Bush Nazi Connections that Deborah and Ginger Noted  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brown Bush Nazi Connections that Deborah and Ginger Noted
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 03:19:00, bountyboy88 wrote:

"well mr SHARP and antigen i think its sad that you people say that skinhead is such a useless waste of time oh and mr SHARP  who r u and what school did u attend abviosly dont know so much as you think about skins becuse i am not a sharp or trad or white power i am just a non rasict skinhead i fuckin hate sharps they are just as bad as nazis they are a bunch of left wing fools who just want to push thier believs on outher and trads are a bunch of pussies who ride scooters and smoke lots of weed skinhead is a way of life not just boots and braces its about being patriotic and working class and proud its also about being serios about life but also having fun  and of cource oi yeh u may say u dont have to be a skinhead to believ those things but the fact is i love the lifestyle fashin and music and i guess its kinda a crutch but i dont want to go around here pissing folks off im just very opinionated if u dont like it or my way of life than piss off oh by the way if ur talking about laces ill fill u in on something 1 laces dont mean shit anymore exept in some white power crews black means freshcut and  u earn ur white laces after ur first year or 2 or when u know enough white laces are the norm once u earn them red mean blood and honor witch usualy u dont get untill u draw blood for the cause at least thats how it was for me

however i keep my red laces in becuse i like the way they look in my boots its kinda the same with ur braces i were 1/2 red or white braces but it dousent mean shit any more that whole meaning kinda went out in the 80s have a nice day all on oi keep ur boots shined"

Never said skins are a useless waste of time. I may not have my head shaved anymore, but still hold all the same beliefs pretty much. YOU said you were a white power one, now "anti-racist". I said something to the effect that people like you change their beliefs to fit whatever is trendy. And for your info I was a skin in the 80s and 90s, excuse me that I'm much older now and can't keep track of your current trendiness. Not your business what school I went to either. Never indented to get in a pissing match w/ you over who's the real skin here. Get real. I'm saying it's very suspect when someone is a hatemonger and then proclaims the exact opposite. Maybe youy had a life altering experience that changed your perception. It's possible. I have an ex that was very involved in the white power movement that decided to leave. We were the target of threats and violence from these luntatics for quite sometime. So you can see why I feel distrustful of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
well freind i can see where ur coming from however you can bet im not in this for the trend i saw a whole lot of fucked up shit when i was white powere and had some good freinds pass away from stupid shit that isnt worth dying for i had alot of people that wanted me dead including now the boneheads after i left the movement  i think that white power is a fucking waste of time and energy so thats kinda why i left and dont plan on going  back it is be beleaf that the non rasict not the anti rasict but the non rasict skinhead scene is a worth while good group for me to belong to as i love the skinhead life but not all the pety bullshit that goes along with the hate gangs so thats kinda my deal
ailorboy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »
hey bountyboy, ever hear of a run on sentence?

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »
ha who r a bloody eglish teacher
ailorboy