Author Topic: Does this sound familiar to anyone?  (Read 5705 times)

Offline Couture

• View Profile
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
« on: April 08, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
I recall this one time, we were having dinner, after we had all prepared it, and Sheryl put ranch dressing on all the tables.  Some of us merely asked if we could go and get some different dressings from the fridge, as we knew there were lots of other dressing in there.  She said yeah, and didn't say much about it, because we could always use whatever dressing we wanted.  Then she started going off on us.  Saying that we were ungrateful and spoiled, and took things for granted.  She said she purposely put only ranch out to see who would ask for different dressing.  She had made presumptions prior to this about who she thought would ask for more.  She made this huge deal about nothing.  She seemed to do that a lot.  

It was sooooo stressful living there.  You had to anticipate everything that was going to be done during the day. If she wanted dinner to be started, or some cleaning to be done, you were just supposed to know about it.  If you didn't participate, because lets say, you were up in your room studying or something, you would get yelled at hardcore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
Hey get over it allison, you are so retarded. we know who you are and you hurt people a lot, cheryl loves you so much, why are you turning on us? thats so not fair. you were our best friend. you were my girl. what happened, how are you going to say all these things?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »
Allison you dont make any sense at all, how old are you now?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
Makes perfect sense to me.

The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force.
--Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 13:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey get over it allison, you are so retarded. we know who you are and you hurt people a lot, cheryl loves you so much, why are you turning on us? thats so not fair. you were our best friend. you were my girl. what happened, how are you going to say all these things?"

Here we go again.... God forbid someone speak up and express how they feel!  Well, we have a new person with their head on the chopping block.  No wonder these kids rarely speak out.  It was so nice to have a quiet, civilized discussion for a few weeks.  Now the verbal attacks are starting again to make the new poster stop.  I hope you don't fall for the manipulaton and continue to post what you experienced.  Your accounts are nearly word for word what I have been told by my child.  It explains current behavior and actions so well hearing your stories.  Please continue to tell your stories.  You are helping others whether it upsets anyone at the Whitmore or not.  Ignore and prepare for the worst, trust me it will get worse!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
I know. I sort of hoped they'd ban students from posting, but it looks like that's not going to happen.

And I don't want to ban them entirely. I think that a lot of what they have to say speaks volumes on the topic. But it does get to the point where you just don't have the time to sort through it all and figure out what's what.

What do ya'll think about just limiting the # of posts allowed from a particular IP. It would address general spamming too. If I went that way, how many posts per day or hour should I allow?

Men seldom, or rather never for a length of time, and deliberately, rebel against anything that does not deserve rebelling against.

--Thomas Carlyle

Offline Couture

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »
i don't know, it is hard to say.  I agree with you that their posts do speak a lot about the subject, and it seems as though they don't understand the lunacy of what they say.  It is so obvious to everyone else what is going on, except this small group of people, who have almost been blinded by Whitmore.  At the very least it is amusing to hear what they say, because we all know it is false.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
Antigen, I don't think the bizarre posts from Whitmore should be limited. I would think they have the right to post--as long as they don't publish confidential records, or emails about of any students like they did before.

I think it is a shame that they are using "Allison's" name; but again that just shows that POSTERS from the Whitmore  have no respect for confidentiality, correctness, or the proper, or legal way to behave.

Why limit their stupidity?

Corture just needs to be aware that anything confidential that Cheryl Sudweeks knows about her, or her family, will most possible be posted on this forum.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
Alright. My gut tells me to leave it alone and just see what happens. But I've really enjoyed the conversation lately and I dearly hope it won't stop.

And I don't believe any of the bullshit these people post about their critics any more than I believe the Mexicans and Canadians are out to shoot all the Suds' horses.

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
Corture,

If you have read about how the "Group Session" are conducted at Whitmore now by Cheryl Sudweeks, were they any different when you were there?

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »
I don't think the Whitmore posts should be limited either.  There's just so much in them.  It gives a much clearer picture of what's actually going on in there, although not the picture the Whit kids are intending to paint.  Combine what the kids like Couture are posting with what the Whit kids are posting and you get a pretty good insight into how this place and its little "family" tick.

What are politicians going to tell people when the Constitution is gone and we still have a drug problem?
--William Simpson

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Couture

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 19:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Corture,

If you have read about how the "Group Session" are conducted at Whitmore now by Cheryl Sudweeks, were they any different when you were there?"

To my understanding, no they weren't much different.  One person was basically picked out and everyone would gang up on them for something that now i look back on and seems very insignificant.  They couldn't get a word in edgewise.  When Sheryl got mad about stuff, that was when you would NOT want to be the brunt of the group,  She would lay into you so hardcore.  I remember her throwing a book at someone once, and dumping water on a girl.  

Students who are there, who comment back to me.  You know, I really don't blame them.  It is like some game to all of them.  Let's see who we can pick out, and gang up on.  I was a part of it too.  It didn't take long for me to really realize what was going on, though, after I got back.  I started too while I was there, but I was too chicken to say anythign to anyone, in fear that I would be under Sheryl wrath if she found out.  I wouldn't expect anything more out of whitmore kids than to stoop to Cheryl low level of immaturity/ irresponsibility.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
Cayo, how much does this remind you of OMR?

A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
A republic is where the sheep get to pick which wolves vote on what to have for dinner.
But in a constitutional republic, voting on dinner is strictly
forbidden.

--A Patriot

Offline Couture

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
what is OMR?

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »
I think the girl you are talking about is Leah.  Do you remember her?