Author Topic: ...black MONDAY?  (Read 17943 times)

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2005, 10:52:00 AM »
Cheryl certainly is not a queen.  She is a low-life criminal of the worst kind -- a child abuser.  She is right down there on the list.  She will be held accountable for her crimes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2005, 10:59:00 AM »
Cheryl Sudweeks a Queen??
Guess that would make Mark the KING?

And just where do these "Royalties" rule? Over helpless, abused children on a small patch of ground in Nephi, Utah? RIGHT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »
semantics it seems to be......easy does it...we appear to agree........she must be held accountable.........prison and or civil fines......most definitely the SUDWEEKS crossed the line......I for one hope they do time.......beating baby kangaroo was grievous at least.......everything I can muster to hold back from busting their teeth.......one point, they are thieves.......High and mighty///ruling from above......just like a self proclaimed GOV.......mounted on a thrown if you would........easy does it....just venting // "er" etching the tombstone of wood............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »
The Sudweeks didn't "just cross the line" with Joey.  They have been WAY OVER THE LINE for years. Other students are talking to authorities. Their behaviors didn't just START with "making sure Joey knew this would be the worse year of this boy's life."
Cheryl's been spiting, throwing books, dowsing girls with water, "playing therapist," acting out sexually, starving kids, demanding that kids beat up kids, slapping, hitting, verbally, emotionally abusing kids FOR YEARS! And Mark has participated too..., handcufffing, hitting, racial slurs....and had his eye on the young girls with Cheryl's blessing and help!
Anger---sure there's anger towards these cowardly people, and well there should be!
But civilized people, UNLIKE THE SUDWEEKS, let the authorities deal with the likes of the Sudweeks---and pray they do their job well!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2005, 12:20:00 PM »
MARK and CHERYL SUDWEEKS of WHITMORE BOARDING SCHOOL (asylum hall) were charged today with numerous counts of child abuse, neglect, assault, and breach of contract............additional information is forthcoming, as CHERYL SUDWEEKS, the asylum govenor is recovering from psychosomatic stress syndrome, due to heavy periods of ritalin abuse.....several former students from around the country have arrived and are waiting to reveal the facts before the JUDGE....lawyer JACK (MATT HILTON).....is attempting to discredit the former students of the zoo....but a baby kangaroo appears very crediable...and seems to have the support of the nation...........more to follow as this story continues to unfold......this is Victoria DeGarmo of the zoo news, reporting (as mama ALANA is asleep)...........I'M out................AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »
Humorous "Foreshadowing"......LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
reporter calling.just inquiring.do you have anything to report??:::::  strange sorts..........ASYLUM far from a Therapeutic resort.....more like a carnival....over seen by the drug induced deranged....carnage/bullying...hit..slap...
gangland attacks....is this news?....or you inquire as a spy....spread more WHITMORE lies????........here to say...press time....WHITMORE out of line...SUDWEEKS committed crimes...........punched...kicked...led attacks  against a BABY kangaroo......both///the two...CHERYL and MARK//thats who.......criminal its is..going to sue??????........more to follow...on scene at the zoo....your favorite//  VICTORIA DeGARMO..charming I'm sure.....want to interview the entire ZOO............AMF

Offline navyman

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2005, 10:38:00 PM »
what is this all about?

Offline navyman

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2005, 10:48:00 PM »
seems to me that after watching this Fornits site, that most of you are just 'sick' people who have nothing more to dowith your preverted lives than waste your time.  I pity your families.  Negativity breeds negativity.  If you really had anything concrete against these people at the Whitmore, why does the city of Nephi give them 2 (two) business licenses... the County gives them a conditional use permit.... and they still have children in their care.       Seems to me that any government agency, like the State of Utah, would be responsible for the well being of children in any program, once that program was investigated for child abuse.  If the State of Utah felt that these people were abusers like you say, then surely they would remove all the children until they felt safe that more children would not be abused.   Seems to me that the writing is on the wall.  They still have a program.  You bone headed people are the ones for abuse.  You abuse the constitutional ammendment for freedom of speech by ruining the reputation of good people.  And last but certainly not the least, you should look inward at yourselves and try to

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »
reporter calling.just inquiring.do you have anything to report??::::: strange sorts..........ASYLUM far from a Therapeutic resort.....more like a carnival....over seen by the drug induced deranged....carnage/bullying...hit..slap...
gangland attacks....is this news?....or you inquire as a spy....spread more WHITMORE lies????........here to say...press time....WHITMORE out of line...SUDWEEKS committed crimes...........punched...kicked...led attacks against a BABY kangaroo......both///the two...CHERYL and MARK//thats who.......criminal its is..going to sue??????........more to follow...on scene at the zoo....your favorite// VICTORIA DeGARMO..charming I'm sure.....want to interview the entire ZOO............AMF

xoxoxo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2005, 01:17:00 AM »
Navyman: We do live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
The Sudweeks do get the right to be "considered innocent until provent guilty"

Never heard of THAT?

NO ONE has the right to close down their business UNTIL the Sudweeks are charged, have a trial and are proven guilty of the allegations of which they are accused.

HELLO!!!!!!!

When that happens....THEN, they will not be allowed to run Whitmore or abuse any other kids.

UNTIL then: if parents choose to have their kids there---YOUR ARE RIGHT.  IT IS THEIR CHOICE.

THIS IS AMERICA!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »
NAVYMAN:  There are CONDITIONS to the Licenses and to the PERMIT.  DON't FORGET THAT!!!!!!
And the Sudweeks will be held to each and every condition.....each and every ONE.
They are being watched...C A R E F U L L Y>>>>>

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »
Navyman:

Why do the Sudweeks have to have citations and a State Firemarhal standing over them making them OBEY CONDITIONS of a LICENSE to make the Whitmore safe for children.
Why on their OWN doesn't the Sudweeks have safety fire standards in place---exits, fire extinquishers, sprinker systems ect????

And DO YOU KNOW ALL THE OTHER CONDITIONS that the Sudweeks must live up to??
If so,TELL US!!!

We will wait for the authorties to finish thier investigations and to continue to hold the Sudweeks accountable and to continue to monitor the Sudweeks.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
On 2005-05-06 19:48:00, navyman wrote:

"seems to me that after watching this Fornits site, that most of you are just 'sick' people who have nothing more to dowith your preverted lives than waste your time.  I pity your families.  Negativity breeds negativity.  If you really had anything concrete against these people at the Whitmore, why does the city of Nephi give them 2 (two) business licenses... the County gives them a conditional use permit.... and they still have children in their care.       Seems to me that any government agency, like the State of Utah, would be responsible for the well being of children in any program, once that program was investigated for child abuse.  If the State of Utah felt that these people were abusers like you say, then surely they would remove all the children until they felt safe that more children would not be abused.   Seems to me that the writing is on the wall.  They still have a program.  You bone headed people are the ones for abuse.  You abuse the constitutional ammendment for freedom of speech by ruining the reputation of good people.  And last but certainly not the least, you should look inward at yourselves and try to "

I guess you don't really know anything about these "good" people, huh?

Kicked out of Mexico for running an unlicensed business.  

Convicted of animal cruelty in Canada for killing a horse.  

Under investigation for SERIOUS allegations of psychological/physical/sexual abuse including an incident in which the director of the facility ordered several residents to horribly beat another child while she looked on in approval.

To exactly WHAT good people are you referring?

And, in case you haven't been educated about this topic, Utah is NOTORIOUS for lack of regulation of this "industry."  They seem to have fewer regulatory laws than MEXICO for chrissake.

That is going to change soon.  As soon as there is a successful lawsuit against the STATE for failing to protect children, the noose will tighten, as it did in Virginia.

So, squid, get educated, THEN spew.  Moron.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
On 2005-05-07 11:49:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

Under investigation for SERIOUS allegations of psychological/physical/sexual abuse including an incident in which the director of the facility ordered several residents to horribly beat another child while she looked on in approval.

I don't think she was the director........I think she was the GROUP consoler...maybe she was the activities director....CHEF?.....physical education coach....oh/oh underwear model...dance instructor......linguist "GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".....no meat...no sheets...take his shoes...collect wood..thump upside his head...baby kangaroo gets no bed....work out///gangland ROB....give him a tough one....oh/oh....NURSE???.....so many hats....oh/oh........JAIL BIRD.....YA......that's it...................AMF