Author Topic: ...black MONDAY?  (Read 17814 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »
Tweek and Peek better be careful with MATT...he don't like people being too gay...better keep those secrets secret okay???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

DEFEND THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
Hear Cheryl likes to act like a teeny-bopper with the Whitmore kids. Wouldn't it be fun for her to put on the boxing gloves with Rob and go a 'round with him? Just for entertainment? She thought it was funny watching gangland Rob box the heck outta Joey--why not a fun-filled 'round with her to start out the morning?

GOING TO SEE TO IT.....TWEAKER AND PEEK 'ER PAY DEARLY........HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FLAMES...........CAUSE THEM GRIEF....BEYOND ALL IMAGINABLE BELIEF............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »
Think the Tweaker and Peeeker have sat down with MATT-BOY-THE-ATTORNEY and honestly told him all these JOEY-EVENTS?????

I don't think so.
Can one even imagine an attorney hearing Tweaker and Peeker relaying all THAT to an attorney and the attorney saying: "OH, no problem...no problem at all."

Nah, he'd be grabbing his little briefcase and running his religious butt as far away from these two as he could get.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
What's this about Cheryl "skinny dipping" at Lake Powell with a bunch of teen kids in the Program?

Bet overly religious MATT-BOY-THE-ATTORNEY is not going to like hearing about that! He is not going to be happy with the SUDS. Chid abuse is one thing--but naked in public. BAD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
hey MATT.............TORI fill you in...........ignore the facts JACK........rely on TORI's recall........better for all.............she was there.....care to share????????????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
Hope Tori's legal-eagle-mom knows the penalities of an employee's failure to report witnessed abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
On 2005-05-02 14:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hope Tori's legal-eagle-mom knows the penalities of an employee's failure to report witnessed abuse."

STRONG POST.........right on.....save TORI yet again from herself.........ALANA to ring on shortly...........TORI will not post again...........to close to home...........LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
nah, must remember MS.Legal-Eagle is as brainwashed as spokesperson daughter...takes pride in daughter's new-found-career...perhaps they are the STARS OF THE TRAILER PARK...being on TV and all that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
chop//chop........stuff ought to be moving quickly now............HEY MATT.......got time................lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
Read about MATT....he just goes around using his RELIGION and lawyering to annoy girl school teacher for free...and lost the case, too! Bet he learned his lesson, cause he got great big retainer from the Suds...heard it was $20 grand, and the loyal FOLLOWERS were begged to "put a little in the Christmas cards to help out the poor poor Suds." What a crock....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »
on top of everything else.......SUDS stole money from AT least four families............$16,000 or more a-piece...................SUDS going to fry..............lie.lie,lies.........AND ALANA still backs their scam...............shame..........

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
Can you verify how Sudweeks stole money? Through tuition? How?
Lots of parents feel like the TOTAL tuition was stolen from them...but what do you mean "stole money?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2005, 04:14:00 AM »
oh come on! you guys are just sick.unlike Joyce i am a very grateful person, and cheryl and mark and their family have givin me a whole new outlook on life. maybe you needed to be there longer to grasp what they obviously gave you so freely. I did and it has stuck with me. my family shares my feelings towards them. my mom wont go on this site because it makes her sick that people would want to destroy the best thing that happened to our family. its obvious the contrast between the sudweeks and people like Joyce Harris Anti and the regular gossipers on this site. so far nobody sounds like they know the truth except some of the kids who actually lived there longer than a few months. i know for sure most of the things being said are straight out lies. its like good and evil crap. its obvious who the good are and who the evil are. sounds like its been going on 7 months and the sudweeks have been charged with absolutly nothing. i believe if there was any doubt in d.c.f.s. mind they would take those kids out of that place. Hasnt happened. Dont you think if the parents thought something was up they would take their kids home? hasnt happened. excuse me i am wrong. a few parents have taken their kids home. I know the kids that went home were all encouraged pushed however you say enticed or provoked by Joyce Harris. She tried to convience my mom she should sue the sudweeks. She is calling everyone along with gmom. Leahs grandmother who is on a rampage. These ladies (i dare say) are scarry! couture is turning into a mini Joyce. All the kids i have talked to have got a call from Joyce. she is really out to get the sudweeks. i think it is so strange, i think she is scared if she doesnt get the sudweeks first they will get her. She has a shady past of abusing her daughter and i think Zita was telling more than Joyce was comfortable with. I think leahs grandma just wants to get money from mark and cheryl. its very strange it took her 2 years two go completely bipolor and figure out she needs money so she wants to sue the sudweeks. Dont feed into these people. She obviously doesnt know how much a program costs. she sits and complains about all the money she has spent. its all about money to her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
...black MONDAY?
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2005, 04:16:00 AM »
everyone is lieing about how much the program costs. i called to see how much it is now. its still the same. they are all full of it. its half or a third as much as anywhere else that has nothing to offer.  I know the truth. Mark and Cheryl wouldnt waist there time on this site. its too bad they have to waist their money on defending themselfs against stupid lies that ungrateful people want to say about them. One thing i learned from them was to not waist my time or money, or anything. They always put their money back into the kids. so Joyce and all you others you are robbing the kids who havent had the opportunities they couldve had, if it wasnt for all this waist. its hard enough to believe in what this world is all about, why would you want to take away any hope some people have by making good things look bad and bad things look good. im starting to get depressed now, and i wont go there, so ill have to sign off. i really hope you ungrateful people stop soon. mostly cuz i feel sorry for all of yu. honest.