Author Topic: Want to play a game?  (Read 6077 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
A person who experiences the intense humiliation and powerlessness of abuse can lash out in anger at being injured and violated. The experience of helplessness and victimization is disowned; this part of the self withdraws and cuts off in order to escape the agony of being shamed. The person fiercely defends against feelings of shame with anger and is unaware that it is the tacit underlying sense of worthlessness that is generating his or her bad feelings and maladaptive behavior.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
That last post was for you, SS

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
The various states and the Federal Government have done the people a grave disservice with the Statute of Limitations bullshit. When people feel they have no other recourse to redress the wrongs done to them, they will take matters into their own hands. The crimes against us were severe and many. I am tired of hearing that justice or redress or compensation is impossible. If it is impossible, then what do they expect from the victims of such heinous crimes. The perpetrators of the crimes against us are in positions of comfort and power. Those of us who recall our unjust imprisonment and humiliation are enraged. Recalling the faces, for example, of the cop-outs who were returned and endured the abuse out of sight in the intake rooms*, well, that Mel Riddile can be named Principal of the Year and NEVER HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HE DID... it is intolerable.

*H.F., I think about you.

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
I agree with FKA, threatening to take peoples kids and put them into the governmental system after your experience with straight is not cool.

Yes the statute of limitations is up but that applies to *Straight* anyways, not the kids IN straight.  If you really want revenge from straight but can't get it, maybe you could go after some of the places still open? There are plenty of them you could still do some harm, even if it's not Straight, Inc.

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 08:37:00, free wrote:

"I was in St. Pete straight 13 years ago and knew people who were from Texas straight apparently because they shut it down. Just wondering."

yes...straight, irving/dallas closed in october of 91'....luckily, i had walked just a few months prior, but others were sent to other locations
EOW  

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 06:47:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 14:41:00, fka wrote:

"The various states and the Federal Government have done the people a grave disservice with the Statute of Limitations bullshit. When people feel they have no other recourse to redress the wrongs done to them, they will take matters into their own hands. The crimes against us were severe and many. I am tired of hearing that justice or redress or compensation is impossible. If it is impossible, then what do they expect from the victims of such heinous crimes. The perpetrators of the crimes against us are in positions of comfort and power. Those of us who recall our unjust imprisonment and humiliation are enraged. Recalling the faces, for example, of the cop-outs who were returned and endured the abuse out of sight in the intake rooms*, well, that Mel Riddile can be named Principal of the Year and NEVER HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HE DID... it is intolerable.

*H.F., I think about you."

right on....hey there's a few i will remember...both staff and clients.....staff knows who they are, but the client i will neverr forget is a girl named nicole.....if i ever see her again...i will spit snotspit in her hair...it wuld be worth the trip to jail....hehe

:flame:
EOW  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »
Groovy, can you spit snotspit in my hair?  Sounds hot.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Want to play a game?
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »
So now, after all these years, your highest aspiration is to become a fucking ass kissing, snitching, soulless 5th phase mind fucker?  ::noway::

Our nada who art in nada, nada be thy name. Thy kingdom nada, thy will be nada as it is in nada. Give us this nada our daily nada and nada us our nada as we nada our nadas and nada us into nada but deliver us from nada; pues nada. Hail nothing full of nothing, nothing is with thee.
--Ernest Hemingway, American author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
I recall the meanest girl phasers. They got me when I was stood up, but in general I escaped the full force of their wrath. Cleverly, Straight got children to perform their abuse against other children. Although I might feel anger toward individual girls, I truly have zero desire to see any of them suffer further, as i imagine they must feel embarassed at the very least for the way they acted in there. They were pawns and used TERRIBLY -- to encourage and reward them for abusing other girls in the intake rooms is really a terrible form of abuse that we don't even talk about that much around here.

When I am talking about the inability to redress wrong through the justice system, I am NOT talking about phasers therefore feeling justified in going after each other in the present time, and thank you for bringing to my attention that my previous post could have been misconstrued to mean that, Antigen.

Yes I have said before that I feel responsible for my own actions in Straight, and I apologize to anyone in there in my time whom I hurt, and hope and imagine others would do the same. That would make us all better than the true perpetrators of the crimes...

There is a blind rage that I feel at times toward the people who were in charge. However, as Nietzsche said, whoever fights monsters should be careful that he does not become one... The best of what the Justice System can do is provide a venue for seeking redress of wrongs, so that we do not become engaged in destructive violence.

I posted what I did about the Statute of Limitations because I think it is accurate, when people feel they have no other recourse they often turn to violence.

Alternatives:
1. venting here
2. working to rescind the Statute of Limitations
3. seeking justice in the court of public opinion by outing the TRUE perpetrators of the crimes -- that is, the people in power, the owners, the board, the executive staff, the people who knew they were using thought reform techniques, NOT THE CHILDREN.
4. working to change this society so that the form of abuse against children that we all know so painfully becomes completely unacceptable in society. "domestic violence" did not become a topic in our society until about the 1970s -- we should work to expose institutionalized child abuse and bring it front and center in the consciousness of this society in the same way so that it is visible and understood to be unacceptable. (SHAME on "Dr." Phil!)

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
Call it what you like ...Its taken me 15 years to be able to look people in there eyes..My self esteem was destroyed.
  And then people like Jennifer Loar come out and say "ooh Im so sorry I did that ...Ive been deprogrammed lets be friends"
 Well ya know what? That isnt good enough.I am using any legal means I have to destroy ..your life as you know it. Im not breaking the law...Im not physically assaulting anyone nor am I stalking or contacting these people.
 Im merely exposing them.
  No its not "OK now" Its not over and you arent in the clear.You fucked with the wrong person. I watched you turn normal kids into suicidal catatonics. Like Vance Huds*n ...he had a good heart and was good guy ...by the time I left straight he just stared at the wall for months...dead inside.
 He commited suicide by the way and may he RIP.
   My list is limited...to about 7 people 6 of which dont know whats going on and wont till its too late.One if which is incarcerated and Im only beginning to ruin.

Your opinions dont matter to me at all...in fact I skipped over the replies. 99 % of the time I post I dont check back for responses.
   If you know me from straight, and were abusive...chances are Im gonna pull your linchpin.
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Want to play a game?
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 08:35:00, Scarstruck wrote:

That isnt good enough.I am using any legal means I have to destroy ..your life as you know it. Im not breaking the law...Im not physically assaulting anyone nor am I stalking or contacting these people.

No, you're just hiding behind an anonymous 1-800-bea-snitch hotline, sending up a coc on them.

Snitches SUCK!

A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper. He must free himself from the habit, just as soon as something does not please him, of calling for the police.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec11.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 08:35:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"You fucked with the wrong person. I watched you turn normal kids into suicidal catatonics."

Who is "you"? The people pulling everyone's strings, or their puppets?

I don't think there are many 15 and 16 year olds in this world who somehow just know how to completely psychologically devestate another person. I think it is more complicated than what the normal teenager would ever come up with. Probably people who have tried systematically to get the results they got in straight, or learned how to from reading books. I can understand being angry, but to think the kids were fully aware, even responsible, for what was going on is hard to believe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
yeah, that's why i asked Scarstruck to clarify his terms. If he is going after abusive former staff, he is doing nothing different than what people do with Newton which is try to bust him in the present time for what they can. if he is going after people who were children at the time, themselves victims of Straight's sadistic tactics, it seems way over the line.

i do appreciate his deep empathy for the people he is talking about like Vance.

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
me again

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Want to play a game?
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 19:00:00, fka wrote:

"I recall the meanest girl phasers. They got me when I was stood up, but in general I escaped the full force of their wrath. Cleverly, Straight got children to perform their abuse against other children. Although I might feel anger toward individual girls, I truly have zero desire to see any of them suffer further, as i imagine they must feel embarassed at the very least for the way they acted in there. They were pawns and used TERRIBLY -- to encourage and reward them for abusing other girls in the intake rooms is really a terrible form of abuse that we don't even talk about that much around here.

When I am talking about the inability to redress wrong through the justice system, I am NOT talking about phasers therefore feeling justified in going after each other in the present time, and thank you for bringing to my attention that my previous post could have been misconstrued to mean that, Antigen.

Yes I have said before that I feel responsible for my own actions in Straight, and I apologize to anyone in there in my time whom I hurt, and hope and imagine others would do the same. That would make us all better than the true perpetrators of the crimes...

There is a blind rage that I feel at times toward the people who were in charge. However, as Nietzsche said, whoever fights monsters should be careful that he does not become one... The best of what the Justice System can do is provide a venue for seeking redress of wrongs, so that we do not become engaged in destructive violence.

I posted what I did about the Statute of Limitations because I think it is accurate, when people feel they have no other recourse they often turn to violence.

Alternatives:

1. venting here

2. working to rescind the Statute of Limitations

3. seeking justice in the court of public opinion by outing the TRUE perpetrators of the crimes -- that is, the people in power, the owners, the board, the executive staff, the people who knew they were using thought reform techniques, NOT THE CHILDREN.

4. working to change this society so that the form of abuse against children that we all know so painfully becomes completely unacceptable in society. "domestic violence" did not become a topic in our society until about the 1970s -- we should work to expose institutionalized child abuse and bring it front and center in the consciousness of this society in the same way so that it is visible and understood to be unacceptable. (SHAME on "Dr." Phil!)"

:question:  :???:
There is NO Statute of Limitations on child abuse.
I recently saw a news show (can't remember title; discovery channel or something) that featured a man in his 30's who successfully filed charges and convicted a man for molesting him as a child.

criminal = no statute of limitations
civil = statute of limitations

It might be too late to sue,
but it's not to late to press charges.

Read up and research.