Author Topic: FRANK LANZA  (Read 18400 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 12:49:23 PM »
Ah, here we go again.  The sheople are upset that someone dares criticize their guru.   You people scare the crap out of me.  Who in their right mind would continue to have contact with these nutcases let alone have them involved in any decisions about their lives?  Its like the pathetic idiots that used to ask Newton for his 'permission' to marry.

Step away from the KoolAid.
 :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: frank lanza
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »
Quote from: ""donna cash""
:cry:   ILOVED FRANK LANZA HE WAS A MAN OF HIS WORD HE HELPED ME TO BE ME IKNEW HIM OUTSIDE THE FACILITY IM PROUD TO SAY I AM SOBER TODAY AND I HAVE SOM MUCH GRATITUDE FOR FRANK LANZA SO ALL YOU IDIOTS THAT WONT POST YOUR NAMES JUST OPINIONS I PROUDLY SAY YOUR COWARDS DONNA CASH

AND I BLEW BERNIE IN MILLBROOK 3 TIMES A WEEK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DONNA CASH

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: FRANK LANZA
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 01:44:34 PM »
HEY, i was with frank in millbrook. He wasn’t that bad,  you don’t change your old junkie ways with smooth talk and milk and cookies, by the way, I was 15 at the time and millbrook was becoming a teen house. Anyway, ran into this news about him passing away because I decided to see how daytop is doing nowadays. I split in summer of 79 and made the best out of my life as it stands now. Peace in Franks grave!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 01:48:42 PM »
my name is john gomez, so anyone that remembers me please write.  victor martinez who married margarita and live in queens, mindy, rollin, lesley king, lisa matrea.  thanks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »
Hey , I know of only one person that went to this centre . I did not hear many good thing's about it .But , apparently enough '' good '' that the Heroin / alcohol addicted individual is still clean and sober .
 Anyway , I was trying to locate a place for a relative that has a variety of program's in  concentrated treatment. ( behavioural disorder's , anger management , various psychological issues .) This would be for a recovering pill - head ( once Heroin addicted for 10 year's ) , alcoholic .
 Any information would be appreciated . I am disturbed by much of what I am reading on the blogs , such as this one . One cannot heal while being abused !!

Also : I did not know this '' Frank '' character . But , no offense intended to you who quotes Schopenhauer

Compassion is the basis of morality."

Compassion is the basis of morality."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Frank Lanza
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »
Quote from: "James Ahearn"
I was in Swan Lake 84-85 and graduated 86. I couldn't have done it without Frank Lanza. He kicked my ass all over Swan Lake to prepare me for the REAL kicks that life gives you. Behind it all he cared and knew better than to hug and cuddle my dopefiend ass. When I got married I gazed out and there he was, same for the christening of my children. I went in a hopeless junkie and today I a father, husband,son,friend and above all a human being. I thank God for Daytop and thank God Daytop had someone like Frank Lanza !

Hey James I remember you we were in SL at the same time.  I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.  I also saw Donna Cash left a note sounds like she's doing well.  It's amazing how so many of us are actually alive, sober, and happy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Frank Lanza
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »
Quote from: "James Ahearn"
I was in Swan Lake 84-85 and graduated 86. I couldn't have done it without Frank Lanza. He kicked my ass all over Swan Lake to prepare me for the REAL kicks that life gives you. Behind it all he cared and knew better than to hug and cuddle my dopefiend ass. When I got married I gazed out and there he was, same for the christening of my children. I went in a hopeless junkie and today I a father, husband,son,friend and above all a human being. I thank God for Daytop and thank God Daytop had someone like Frank Lanza !

Hey James I remember you we were in SL at the same time.  I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.  I also saw Donna Cash left a note sounds like she's doing well.  It's amazing how so many of us are actually alive, sober, and happy.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 07:14:58 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
On 2005-09-15 00:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's good to see you morons have nothing better to do with your time.   Keep blaming other people for your own issues and inadequacies.

You are a bunch of pathethic losers.   Drug treatment didn't help....try a fucking shrink."
We were both employees, not residents.  Try reading.  Left to right, top to bottom.  A group of words makes a sentence...  Idiot.

PWND!

:notworthy:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2009, 02:50:00 AM »
Quote from: "kimura45"
HEY, i was with frank in millbrook. He wasn’t that bad,  you don’t change your old junkie ways with smooth talk and milk and cookies, by the way, I was 15 at the time and millbrook was becoming a teen house. Anyway, ran into this news about him passing away because I decided to see how daytop is doing nowadays. I split in summer of 79 and made the best out of my life as it stands now. Peace in Franks grave!

I was put in Millbrook after being brainwashed in PDAP hospital for 6 weeks. That was February of 1980. At the time i was 14 the next oldest person was 21 and up. I was told i was the first adolescent to be admitted to any of their 24 hour facilities, so i'm surprised to hear you were there in 1979.  Every other person there was straight out of jail and most were bad ass criminals, gang members and addicts. Frank Lanza and Frank Scotto were animals with no training of any kind. I was a skinny white boy from the suburbs and didn't fit in with any click there. I was abused like an animal and still have nightmares about the crap the staff and the residents did to me. I was beaten and abused every god damn day. That slide show won't stop til the day i die thanx to Frank and his staff.

I've spent my whole life since then trying recover from that trauma and nothing works.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2009, 03:43:28 AM »
Quote from: "Rastaju"
I was put in Millbrook after being brainwashed in PDAP hospital for 6 weeks. That was February of 1980. At the time i was 14 the next oldest person was 21 and up. I was told i was the first adolescent to be admitted to any of their 24 hour facilities, so i'm surprised to hear you were there in 1979.  Every other person there was straight out of jail and most were bad ass criminals, gang members and addicts. Frank Lanza and Frank Scotto were animals with no training of any kind. I was a skinny white boy from the suburbs and didn't fit in with any click there. I was abused like an animal and still have nightmares about the crap the staff and the residents did to me. I was beaten and abused every god damn day.
Hi. I was at Millbrook also, but not within the same time frame. Maybe Paul St. John or Dysfunction Junction will know of some who were.

How long were you there?

Were you transferred directly into Daytop from a PDAP?

That slide show won't stop til the day i die thanx to Frank and his staff. .
I hope that leaves you long before then.

I've spent my whole life since then trying recover from that trauma and nothing works.
I’ve been surprised and grateful to find how healing learning from the experiences of others who went through programs and coming to understand more about these places has been for me. There are quite a few gems in the rough here…some stones too.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis