Author Topic: FRANK LANZA  (Read 18341 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »
Daytop is full of profound logic. Street drugs? Bad. Legal drugs? Go for it! Consistency and hypocracy? Fuck it!

Apparently pharma abuse is ok in the higher ranks of Daytop. When I worked for ADU, the Director was also a major pill popper. I often overheard his phone conversations with various MD's, fidgety and arguing about his need for refills. The director of Foxrun was a drunk--alcohol was often coming out of his pores after long nights of hitting the bottle. Didn't know that Frank was a pharma head. But it certainly explains those mood swings!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »
You talking about Eugene?

I worked there 1995 in ADU...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
I don't remember a Eugene. I was talking about Andrew (ADU) and John (Foxrun). I worked there 97-99.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »
Oh, ok.  Two new drunks/pill poppers.  I was gone by the end of 1996.  Eugene was the director in '95 and was "reassigned" and replaced by "acting director" Lanza.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2005, 03:14:00 AM »
It's good to see you morons have nothing better to do with your time.   Keep blaming other people for your own issues and inadequacies.
You are a bunch of pathethic losers.   Drug treatment didn't help....try a fucking shrink.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
On 2005-09-15 00:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's good to see you morons have nothing better to do with your time.   Keep blaming other people for your own issues and inadequacies.

You are a bunch of pathethic losers.   Drug treatment didn't help....try a fucking shrink."

We were both employees, not residents.  Try reading.  Left to right, top to bottom.  A group of words makes a sentence...  Idiot.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »
On 2005-09-15 00:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drug treatment didn't help....try a fucking shrink."

Drug treatment by Daytop's active pharma and alcohol abusing, rageful, and power trippy staff. Gee, I wonder why this drug treatment is not effective? You are right, poster. People need a shrink after Daytop to work on the anxiety and trauma issues, propelled by a stay at this "therapeutic" (barf) community.

Let me guess. You think Daytop is helpful because you still live and / or work there? Or you used to live / work there, and still are connected with the "Daytop Family"? How's the Monsignor? Is he still encouraging kids to sit on his lap? And giving them rides in his private helocopter? I hear the Vatican approves of this kind of therapy.

Just call me a member of the tin foil hat club. It is better than drinking the Daytop Kool Aid.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2005, 08:54:00 AM »
This always struck me as funny.  Especially at staff meetings where someone who was obviously high would tell us what we should do with our caseload.  Too much...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »
I just wonder about all the rantings about complaining about what a horrible place Daytop was to work at why is it allowed to continue to exist. Is it true that thet hire Social Workers and Psychologists that have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel to work for them? You know...the kind any reputable agency wouldn't even dream of hiring in their darkest moments of desparation? You know...the ones that leave then rant on forever bashing Daytop? And are sitting in front of their computer right now wondering why nobody will hire them? And that's why you see their rantings all over this message board? Get a friggin life already...sheesh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
Parksville... where active addicts hava a chance to get clean and to relearn how to be productive and accountable human beings.  I have not one thing bad to say about my experience at DAYTOP.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »
When were you at Parksville?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »
I was talking about Andrew (ADU) and John (Foxrun).

Andrew must have been trying to score pills between rounds of solitaire on his computer. That guy may as well not have been there. He only came out of his office for 5 minutes when things had fallen to sh*t. John T walks around that place like he's on coke. He sometimes doesn't make sense and loses his thoughts and goes off on tangents. No focus.

F*ck Daytop

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Frank Lanza
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 09:41:59 AM »
I was in Swan Lake 84-85 and graduated 86. I couldn't have done it without Frank Lanza. He kicked my ass all over Swan Lake to prepare me for the REAL kicks that life gives you. Behind it all he cared and knew better than to hug and cuddle my dopefiend ass. When I got married I gazed out and there he was, same for the christening of my children. I went in a hopeless junkie and today I a father, husband,son,friend and above all a human being. I thank God for Daytop and thank God Daytop had someone like Frank Lanza !

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
FRANK LANZA
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 02:08:08 PM »
I worked with Frank Lanza and he also lived up the street from me for over twenty years.  That guy was nothing but a pill-popping, script-forging junkie right to the end.  Maybe it was easier for you to deal with him as a resident.  At the lowest point of your life, maybe you really felt like you deserved to have your "ass kicked," but that sure as hell doesn't make it right.  For me, knowing that he was high all the time, doctor shopping and forging scripts and seeing him bombed off his ass stumbling around the street made the hypocrisy too clear to pay any attention to what he had to say, which, incidentally always consisted entirely of verbally abusing someone.  That guy was a loser in life and at Daytop and it's a shame anyone had to be subjected to his B.S.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
frank lanza
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 12:34:31 PM »
:cry:   ILOVED FRANK LANZA HE WAS A MAN OF HIS WORD HE HELPED ME TO BE ME IKNEW HIM OUTSIDE THE FACILITY IM PROUD TO SAY I AM SOBER TODAY AND I HAVE SOM MUCH GRATITUDE FOR FRANK LANZA SO ALL YOU IDIOTS THAT WONT POST YOUR NAMES JUST OPINIONS I PROUDLY SAY YOUR COWARDS DONNA CASH