Author Topic: this forum  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this forum
« on: April 05, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
Has gone down the drain. It seems everyone feels the need to start several different threads about the same thing. Not to mention anonymous posting the spamming the board with basically the same reply every other day "Where is Cheryl?!" "Guess Cheryl isn't here to attack everyone." "Cheryl's coming back! Cheryl's coming back!"

Howbizarre
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 11:37:00 AM »
Nothing has gone down the drain.  Just making the point: when Cheryl is not around with a computer available, then none of the cursing, crude postings are made by "students." None of the threats against former students and parents are made on this forum.  None of the all night postings are made with raving words directed at everybody. Have you not noticed? Now WHO do you think writes/controls all that cursing, threatning stuff? Sure makes us wonder! Sure does.  More so, why?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
this forum
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2005-04-05 18:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Has gone down the drain. It seems everyone feels the need to start several different threads about the same thing. Not to mention anonymous posting the spamming the board with basically the same reply every other day "Where is Cheryl?!" "Guess Cheryl isn't here to attack everyone." "Cheryl's coming back! Cheryl's coming back!"

Howbizarre"

Yeah, it really has. No new info or interesting conversation anymore.

So how are ya'? Oh, and btw, when you picked your username, were you refering to this forum or to a couple years old Latino MTV hit video? Just curious. Cause every time I read one of your posts, that song runs through my mind (but vaguely, I can only really remamber something about a chevy in the sun and the refrain)

Marijuana clearly has medicinal value.
 Thousands of seriously ill Americans have
 been able to determine that for themselves,
 albeit illegally. Like my own family, these
 individuals did not wish to break the law but
 they had no choice.

--Lyn Nofziger, former deputy chairman of the Republican National Committee

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »
Thought it was sort of interesting that the Suds got their LICENSE from the City of Nephi for a Private school, subject to "conditions" that the Suds agreed through their attorney to sign--but that the City Administrator doesn't seem to be willing to make public WHAT THE CONDITIONS ARE; or how the "conditions" will be monitored.
Sort of "interesting" that a City would issue a LICENSE to a couple of people who are still being investigated for child abuse and sexual abuse by local authorities, and for Fraud etc. by the Attorney General's office.
Justin Kimball is still investigating for the Nephi police---and John Kimble is still investigating for the Attorney General's office. So the investigations are still active.
  Maybe "interesting" is not the right word for this type of business...but it IS what is going on there in NEPHI, regarding Whitmore.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »
I asked a question when Alana Degarmo was posting, but no one ever responded:

The Sudweeks hired Bernie Farrow as a "counselor" and sent out a letter to parents praising BERNIE as a PhD etc. explaining his vast experience in the field of psychology. The parents were told that BERNIE'S work would not be called "therapy" due to the situation with their licensing problems with the State of Utah.

In reading the WWWASP vs Sue Scheff PURE transcript, I read that Bernie Farrow was fired from Cedar Mountain Academy, and that Sue Scheff was referring students to this "school" while BERNIE was there. It said that BERNIE was fired because of problems with his "credentials."

I asked the question: does Bernie Farrow have a PhD or not?  Are the Sudweeks mispresenting Bernie Farrow as a PhD? Are the Sudweeks aware of this previous problem at Cedar Mountain Academy? Who referred Bernie Farrow to Whitmore?

It is difficult to have "conversation" when no one will answer direct questions.
Is Bernie Farrow a MR or a DR?

The Sudweeks do not have a license for conducting theraphy at Whitmore-- so what does Bernie Farrow actually do at Whitmore?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »
Concerns have been raised about the recent "trip to Mexico":  Information given is from the Whitmore Weblog reports.

Children reported being upset because they had to sleep UNDER the big bus.

Kids discussing fighting each other in Las Vegas

The question: Why would the Sudweeks, who claim to be Christians even think Las Vegas would be an appropriate place to take a bunch of teenagers to begin with?

Reports: the standard meals are cold cereal for breakfast....dinner hot dogs.

Report: that the Sudweeks talked an RV PARK into letting them pitch tents on their site for the kids.

Report: that the Sudweeks talked/paid a hotel worker for all-inclusive wrist bands to more-or-less sneak kids into a resort for the day. This is a form of dishonesty, and does nothing but set a very poor example for children about respect, responsibility, and honesty.

How do the parents feel about this? They pay extremely good tuition to the Sudweeks. Can't they expect their kids to go on a trip that includes adequate meals, adequate housing, and activities that are PAID FOR? The Sudweeks SAY they own property in Mexico, on the beach. Why not go there?
As you can see, Ginger: No Questions that we parents ask get answered.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
Also of "interest" is Mark Sudweeks has filed his little court thing against the former student, Leah--a mere teenager.  That is Gmom's issue to talk about if she chooses, not mine.

But, my opinion: it is disgraceful, and I hope that Leah wins.  But this IS UTAH YOU KNOW. The Sudweeks had the use of Leah's horse for their "Equine Horse Program," so I would hope the Judge sees that the Sudweeks by all rights should OWE LEAH MONEY!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »
Joyce, are you trying to bury conversations in this forum? Nothing new there, not a thing that someone hasn't posted already.

Where's the website to which you're refering? That would be news, since http://www.whitmoreacademy.com/ http://www.whitmoreacademy.com/ are now password protected.

Howbizarre, good to hear from you. So, what's up?

A multitude of laws in a country is like a great number of physicians, a sign of weakness and malady.

--Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
Ginger,

I am not trying to bury converstations at all.
I am saying: topics have been brought up- but there are no answers from anyone--so they are just questions that no one addresses.

I stated where the reported incidents came from:
The Whitmore Weblog--the students write the reports themselves. It is a weekly report system put out by Whitmore Academy.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »
I DID NOT say I had anyone's "password."  I only said where the information I had came from.

Parents just love reading this weekly report about their kids---written by the kids. For some parents it is just about the only communication they have from Whitmore Academy. And, I don't think the parents have taken any kind of OATH, or anything that, they can't share the news about their kid's trip to Mexico. I do believe people do have the right to talk to whomever they please, the last I checked, anyway.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
Hahahaha Antigen........yeah my username is from that cheesy song years back..I was sitting doing some homework on the computer and it just popped into my read for  no apparent reason.

howbizarre

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
this forum
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
How bizarre... how bizarre.....

Oh God! Make it stop! It won't Stop. Froderick!!!! Master of all playlist composers, pleeeeeeeaaaas! I need help!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

...to disarm the people (is) the best and most effective way to enslave them...
-- George Mason