Author Topic: Fucktard defined  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucktard defined
« on: April 01, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »
1.  fucktard. A contraction of "fucking retard".
     fucking + retard = fucktard

2.  Fucktard. n: the state of being a fuck while at                        the same time illustrating the qualities of a mentally challenged personel, or, presently, a retard

3. n: one's innate ability to illustrate extreme dumbassness/bitchiness, even beyond the scopes of a normal fuck and/or retard

4. n: one who repeatedly and liberally uses the word "Doop" (see definition)
Gee! That sure was a great game of monopoly, and... HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THAT FUCKTARD

5.  Someone who is so stupid by default that to call them a retard would be an insult to those retarded everywhere.

Their ignorance and lack of redeeming factors make them fucktards.  "I can't believe John, the stupid fucktard, would go and say that to Julie after telling him so many times not to!

6.  Fucktard.  George "Dubya" Bush
"I know how hard it is to put food on your family."    Man George Bush is a fucktard!

7.   A leotard with a hole in the crotch instead of snaps so you can get some quick in and out action between ballet performances.
Damn that ballet was boring, but Jenny wore her Fucktard and gave me a piece if I promised to stay for the whole show. It was worth it!!!

8.  Someone who repeatedly proves to be a lower life form while attempting to make themselves interesting to others.
Britney Spears has once again proven to be a complete Fucktard by pulling that little marriage stunt.

9.  n. (FUHK-tahrd)

A word used to express the sentiments of calling someone a 'retard' by one who also feels the need to swear at the same time.  Unsurprisingly, the people most likely to use this word are also the people most accurately described by it.
joo R such a FUCKTARD!!!!!!11!!1!

10.   (noun) One who acts, behaves, or demonstrates the qualities of a fucking retard.
Teacher was being a fucktard today.

11.  Fucking Retard, someone who is far beyond a dumbass, someone who has done something so rediculously stupid or braindead that words can scarcely define.  Phil, you're a fucktard!
That phil guy is a total fucktard

12.  A person who is too gay to function.
Some of the kids at my school are major fucktards.

I could go on and on.........but, I guess you guys/gals get my point.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucktard defined
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »
On 2005-04-01 10:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"7.   A leotard with a hole in the crotch instead of snaps so you can get some quick in and out action between ballet performances.

Damn that ballet was boring, but Jenny wore her Fucktard and gave me a piece if I promised to stay for the whole show. It was worth it!!!"

HOT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucktard defined
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fucktard defined
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 03:56:00 PM »
sugarloaf bump

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Fucktard defined
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »
You learn something new every day; and in this case it's gotten me all chubbed up! I MUST have one of these to give to the Chinese hooker that I'll be seeing later on... :grin:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Fucktard defined
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »
On 2005-04-01 10:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

" 1.  fucktard. A contraction of "fucking retard".

fucking + retard = fucktard

2.  Fucktard. n: the state of being a fuck while at                        the same time illustrating the qualities of a mentally challenged personel, or, presently, a retard

3. n: one's innate ability to illustrate extreme dumbassness/bitchiness, even beyond the scopes of a normal fuck and/or retard

4. n: one who repeatedly and liberally uses the word "Doop" (see definition)

Gee! That sure was a great game of monopoly, and... HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THAT FUCKTARD

5.  Someone who is so stupid by default that to call them a retard would be an insult to those retarded everywhere.

Their ignorance and lack of redeeming factors make them fucktards.  "I can't believe John, the stupid fucktard, would go and say that to Julie after telling him so many times not to!

6.  Fucktard.  George "Dubya" Bush

"I know how hard it is to put food on your family."    Man George Bush is a fucktard!

7.   A leotard with a hole in the crotch instead of snaps so you can get some quick in and out action between ballet performances.

Damn that ballet was boring, but Jenny wore her Fucktard and gave me a piece if I promised to stay for the whole show. It was worth it!!!

8.  Someone who repeatedly proves to be a lower life form while attempting to make themselves interesting to others.

Britney Spears has once again proven to be a complete Fucktard by pulling that little marriage stunt.

9.  n. (FUHK-tahrd)

A word used to express the sentiments of calling someone a 'retard' by one who also feels the need to swear at the same time.  Unsurprisingly, the people most likely to use this word are also the people most accurately described by it.

joo R such a FUCKTARD!!!!!!11!!1!

10.   (noun) One who acts, behaves, or demonstrates the qualities of a fucking retard.

Teacher was being a fucktard today.

11.  Fucking Retard, someone who is far beyond a dumbass, someone who has done something so rediculously stupid or braindead that words can scarcely define.  Phil, you're a fucktard!

That phil guy is a total fucktard

12.  A person who is too gay to function.

Some of the kids at my school are major fucktards.

I could go on and on.........but, I guess you guys/gals get my point."

"Fucktard," adv: What you Momma was when I stopped by last night.

Druggie, you need some SIBS - and FAST.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control