Author Topic: Are all CEDU employees really evil?  (Read 3054 times)

Offline concerned

• View Profile
Are all CEDU employees really evil?
« on: March 31, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
First off, let me say that I have never visited CEDU, and know virtually nothing about the place.  Someone very close to me was a counselor there until the events of last week.  While searching for information on the internet, I stumbled upon this site.  Having read through some of the postings, I became quite upset by the anger directed toward CEDU employees.  The person I know who worked there has always wanted to work with "troubled kids", and he seemed to think he was really making a difference as a counselor at CEDU.  He doesn't fit the mold of CEDU employee I see described on this board.

That being said, doesn't anyone have anything positive to say about CEDU or its employees?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »
kristie rickter rocked!

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »
...Really wanted to make a difference... huh...

Well then...

...Eherm...

...Pardon little ol' fucking me...

::boohoo:: ::boohoo:: ::boohoo::

*rereads your post*

Anything positive?...

The elipses are so I can calm down, back to the level of meaningful discourse...

Yes.

I mean, no. Really, would a jew WANT to say anything POSITIVE about the NAZIS???

I'm sure a LOT of them just wanted to be GOOD GERMANS and REALLY FELT BAD about it when it came to all the INHUMAN ACTS and such...

...maybe you don't consider SYSTEMATIC AND HEARTBREAKING MINDRAPING HEADFUCKING DEFENSELESS _*CHILDREN*_ HEAVY ENOUGH FOR YOU, MR. ASSHOLE! HMM? STICK YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ASS! MAYBE I SHOULD STICK _*MY*_ FINGER UP YOUR ASS, MR. ASSHOLE! MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK YOUR TONGUE UP YOUR _*FRIEND'S*_ ASS AND MAYBE HE SHOULD SHIT DIARRHEA IN YOUR MOUTH AND ON YOUR FACE, MR. ASSHOLE!!! MAYBE I SHOULD SODOMIZE YOU WITH A CHAINSAW, MR. ASSHOLE!!! MAYBE ALL THE WAY TO THE HILT, MR. ASSHOLE!!!!!

May be.

Maybe.

Maybe.
Well you see I tried but I just couldn't bring myself down to a level of meaningful discourse and I started talking about chainsaws ripping through his body like he's so much lifeless meat on a meathook in my butcher's shop. But maybe... . . . there's that word again . . . ...I can try again for the sake of opening your eyes.

Yes.

Well, you see here, you got the self-righteousness bit, right? There you go, you got the whole "help the kids" thing going on, right? These "troubled adolescents", right? What the fuck does "troubled adolescent" mean, huh, right? Well the "adolescent" part of the term appears clear enough, in an obfuscated enough manner, right? I mean, we couldn't say child, right? Or adult for that matter, right? No, we use "adolescent" for a very practical reason: they're our drawing pool to work from. You see, nobody gives a shit about a kid between the ages of 13 and 18. They've got no rights, and when they're "out of line", for whatever purpose, let's go ahead and take a big shit all over them! We're adults! We're overgrown bullies! We'll just say what we're doing is "in their best interest" and "for their own good"! We'll really make a difference, alright, we'll get to fuck little kids in the ass and feel like martyrs for doing so.

God you people make me want to vomit!
I hope when you die, hopefully soon and slowly, you can all relive your lives from the point of view of everyone else you've ever affected. I hope you get to feel first hand the pain you've caused to others, "trying to make a difference," I hope you get to go slowly, case by case, living each person's life you've ruined, and feel their desperation, their psychological wounds, their crippled minds, and the horrible despair that so many endure by nice people like your friend who you want me to say nice things about. You can stick a lit cigar up your ass! I hope you get to feel first hand exactly what terrible cruelty and indifference we've all endured, up to and including your own suicide, like many of us end up as, and then go on to the next person you've tortured when you were alive. That would be the only real justice. Then you would see. Until then, stop walking into this rape shelter and telling the girls they brought it upon themselves, you indecent shithead.
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 03:36:00 AM »
obviousely, it would be silly for one to make a statement asserting that ALL cedu staff are "evil"... and even sillier for another to believe such a statment. surely, a good grip of the staff fucking sucked (in my opinion,) but there are still the good ones in the bunch.
wouldn't you consider good-vs-bad to be a subjective judgement anyway?
don't waste your time getting upset about what's said by and about people whom you don't even know - it's really not worth it.  this forum is a medium for ventillation for a lot of people, so, please, take it for what it is.[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2005-04-01 00:39 ]
aura solomon

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »
::bump::
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
Are the staff and crew of the Maurey Povich show all evil? How about Dr. Phil?

IMO, yeah. So is every other soul walking the Earth, w/ few exceptions. There are degrees of evil, though. How fucked up does Dr. Phil have to get humiliating some kid for the audience before the camera man just says "fuck this" and walks off the job? I wonder if it's ever happened?

From what I hear, CEDU was a good many degrees more fucked up than a Dr. Phil show (which is saying something!) So how fucked up do the staff have to be to go along w/ it?

OD is right, imo. Not every Nazi killed people. Most of them just went along w/ it and legitimized it. They were all evil. Most of them didn't know it. Some never did come to know it. Doesn't matter, though, because enough of the world came to know it to take away their power to fuck w/ people.

Any policy that has Ted Byfield on the same side as many Rastafarians can fairly be said to have generated a consensus.
-- Ottawa Citizen August 28, 1997

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »
friends have their secrets too. just to let you know. who was your friend? maybe i knew them. i know there was a few "good" staff... but that few had left before they could get too far into the shit that cedu was doing.  im sorry to say that if your friend was supporting helping the "troubled adolescence" (which i believe means "normal teenager") then they were helping the crushing of my self esteem. so no offense to you friend.... but fuck them and let them find a real job....
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »
On 2005-04-03 13:49:00, Roy wrote:

"Except for Norm and Star, the woman who worked with her, and all the regular joes like the kitchen, maintenence, and night staff, and Brian Wolff, and the woman from Spain, I'm jumping for joy.

The people I knew, even those who I thought were friends and family didn't really give a damn about anyone but themselves when push came to shove. And the Mormon Crowd - fuck them all. These people are sick fucks. Oh, excuse me, sick future God fucks.

All in all, the closure helped me. It feels like the sun started rising and light is once again present in the world.

"

Yeah, that post was me on another thread before I realized I'd answered your question.

Look, Ginger is right, there is evil in everyone, but there is one type of person who needs to be put down a garbage disposal tounge first. That is the person who acts like a good guy and never does anything about the evil going on around him.

Yeah, I worked there as a therapist, but I fought those bastards every step of the way. Mostly, my work was protecting kids from program staff andf their Synanon bullshit. I reported everything they did to those worthless state employees, and those dick sucking prosecuters who always have to have "more witnesses" and say "emotional abuse is hard to demonstrate in court." Fuck them.

Oppositional Defiance told you the true story of what a tortured soul you become when you stay FOR THE FUCKING PAYCHECK, to "help kids."

Wake up, that place, and all the others like it are emotional torture chambers. They have one purpose, and one purpose alone - mind control for profit. That involves emotional abuse, and, as a therapist, I saw it every day, until I wanted to join those CEDU kids who have killed themselves. Then, when I was at the bottom of that pit, did those blood thursty bastards ever, once, try to help me or my kids? No. They accused me of doing things that I did not do and smeared my reputation to get rid of me and my "leaks" about what was really going on at their schools.

The anger you hear is real, because real pain and damage was inflicted by those heartless, self centred, bastards for their own sense of power and self glorification. And, not just to kids, but to anyone who didn't, as they say, "BUY IN" to the CULT System. Fuck them, and Fuck you. Get a map, read it, find out where nieve is, THEN GO THERE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA![ This Message was edited by: Roy on 2005-04-03 17:04 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »
Yes, They are all evil. You start out positive, but soon you become a dark soul - the culture rubs off on you. The longer you are there the worse you get. And, alot of people are sick in the first place because they like the control and power thay get as a staff. It is the same at all such boarding schools.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 04:24:00 AM »
there is no such thing as evil.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
"Ginger is right, there is evil in everyone, but there is one type of person who needs to be put down a garbage disposal tounge first. That is the person who acts like a good guy and never does anything about the evil going on around him."

And let's not forget lest we end up in the "caring" arms of another a blood sucking CEDU.

Call it darkness if you like, but it is there if you are not (IT), and, therefore have no reference point from which to see it except a faulty "looking glass self."  
[ This Message was edited by: Roy on 2005-04-05 13:21 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »
On 2005-04-03 16:59:00, Roy wrote:

I reported everything they did to those worthless state employees, and those dick sucking prosecuters who always have to have "more witnesses" and say "emotional abuse is hard to demonstrate in court." Fuck them.

Yes, fuck them, but only if you honestly fall in love w/ them. Just my advice on that.

You got the bumb's  rush, buddy. That's what cops and prosecutors do when they have no intention of actually pursuing the matter, but they have to take care to stay somewhere just above the legal definition of negligent. When they actually want to go after someone, all of a sudden everyone who talks to them or even knows someone who does can get a direct line to the lead detective, or at least his secretary.

But why? Cause the cops and are all evil too? No, they don't see it that way at all. How can you criticize the Program objectively when you spend your life balancing on the edge between dogma and doing what's right? I understand the impulse to want to shake them. But I think tongue first down a grinder would probably be too harsh and counterproductive.

They don't see it. They should, you'd think. But they don't. Our cops are no longer our kids' friends parent from down the block. Even in this small old town, some of the cops have been around here forever. But half the town just blew in from Pittsburgh on parole and/or welfare over the last couple of years. (uh, by "couple of years" I mean less than the 20 or 30 that the old guys have been local cops)

Why would they have sympathy for kids who they view as dangerous animals when they meet and who seem much less threatening after they go away for a year or two? There's a lot about cop culture that draws from the same well as the Program. If you're the kind of person to choose that lifestyle, the Program might seem just wonderful.

The surgeon general recently found that getting them to see that aspect of their own culture can be hazardous to your health. This is where our wimply media has to step in and vigorously pursue it's role as the IVth Estate of government. A newspaper is how a whole town talks to the world; the editorial page is how a community talks to itself. I think we just have to light a fire under their asses somehow and let them do what they do.

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes