Author Topic: WHY KIDS LEARN NOTHING AT CEDU --- AGAIN  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
WHY KIDS LEARN NOTHING AT CEDU --- AGAIN
« on: March 31, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »
"I can give testamony to the correctness of Son of Serbia'a latest accurate assessment. I took care of a kid after he left CEDU, and I have witnessed the after effects of CEDU graduation since the 1960s.

Kids don't know the name of simple tools like screwdriver. When they get their first car they don't know about oil changes, gear shifts or such a need as maintenence.

Needless to say, I did a lot of teaching; especially a lot of teaching that there are more ways to express emotion than the two ways modeled by staff at BCA, RMA, NWA, Assent CEDU, milestones, i.e. - screaming and passive aggression. I also spent a lot of time teaching simple respectable assertiveness, empathetic communication, and listening - things people usually begin to learn early in a normal life, but there is nothing normal about CEDU. Try being married to a staff convert.

I watched my wife cheat on me with a male student and even a female student. The smoosh piles taught interesting sexuality between staff and students, and they still fondle and kiss each other and screw after the smooshing ends. I watched my wife turn into a brainwashed robot with god-like feelings of superiority the belief in emotional abuse for control of people around her - especially me. Conversation amounted to two words from her - "Shut UP."

Fake Ph.Ds abound - one, Rich Geiger, (PhD in theology - previous experience as a mental health technician) - (you don't even need at BA for that). He used to run clinical services for CEDU in the Northwest and the current CEDU National Director of Family Services has one. Ever heard of Bill Valentine and California Coast College. They no longer offer PhDs at CCC, but lots of CEDU managers have them still. Many got them with no previous degrees and with qualification based almost completely upon work experience at CEDU rather than academics.

So, why are the kids unprepared for life outside of CEDU? Because the staff are unprepared for life outside CEDU, and that is why they stay there for life doing the same old con game on parents year after year. It is no different at other teen programs, often it is worse. Straight was definately a horror, as is fucktard, and a plethora of CEDU staff and managers. Love your kid? Well, drugs and school failure aren't as bad as these programs. You have a better chance of recovery from drugs. Here is a novel idea for parents, BE A PARENT.

FOOTNOTE
I wanted to post this again, because I did it annon, and I'm a self absorbed, narcissistic asshole who needs constant attention and gets of on shit like this. I also hate that fucking CEDU place and enjoy pissing CEDU people off. Also fucktard was right - my spelling sucks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nightcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
Can you explain how this one works, or how they get the kids to be that way.  Would saying something like 'I hate anger, if I let it out I'll explode into a rage'.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
Please, can't you muster a little more strategy than that pathetic drip if bull diarrhea? You must be a firmer staffer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
It's cedu's fault kids don't know about oil changes? Roy you are the most ridiculous poster in the world. If a kid doesn't know to put some new oil in his car every few thousand miles, it's certainly not because he went to cedu. it's because he's retarded.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
I personally have no idea how to change oil. But I sure know how to pay the cedu grad at the jiffy lube $30 to do it for me.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
I'm with you, Artie.  And for the previous anon poster stating that the kids are retarted if they don't know how to do stuff, that's not true.  I can afford to pay for it, and cause I don't know how to do it, doesn't mean I'm retarted.

Offline nightcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »
Roy,
Check your PM.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »
On 2005-03-31 15:37:00, dniceo7 wrote:

"I personally have no idea how to change oil. But I sure know how to pay the cedu grad at the jiffy lube $30 to do it for me. "

Personally I pay to have my oil changed by some NON-CEDU grad.  The $20 takes me less than 20 minutes to make. -A CEDU Grad.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
Artie, you are intelligent enough to do anything you want. And, definately, I agree that not being able to change oil would have nothing to do with intelligence.

What I am saying is that a school as expensive as CEDU was, should teach some life skills. A good percentage of the kids there are highly intelligent - especially the ones who got picked on - I examined their IQ tests.
Peace

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »
Even the most intelligent person can be susceptible to chemical dependency.