Author Topic: WHY CEDU DOESN?T GET IT - AGAIN  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
WHY CEDU DOESN?T GET IT - AGAIN
« on: March 31, 2005, 10:10:00 AM »
WHY CEDU DOESN?T GET IT ?

Actually, not understanding that CEDU and it's program was the problem, not understanding that they have been abusing kids for 36 years, not understanding that you can't treat mentally ill or socially marginalized people without having ethical standards has been the whole problem since the beginning.

When I was there, I wrote two Brown Schools CEOs and told them exactly that the problem was "that nobody on the program staff had ethics and that the ditching of the "Brown Schools Code of Ethics" upon its introduction to staff in 2000 would run them out of business," but they didn't even reply.

Bottom line is that it all can be explained by what I call "The David Koresh Syndrome." The fact is that, when a program disallows outside information, training, paradigm shifts, self questioning, free thought, and dialogue, it can never see either the errors of its ways or the demise of itself. That demise is now come.

CEDU like most other cults, take Scientology, Mormonism, Hari Krishna?s, David Koresh, The Children of God, Synanon, and Straight. They see only what they want to see. They believe only what they want to believe.

Mormons are a good example, they believe they are special people, superior people, and are becoming Gods. If you are God, is there any point in questioning yourself or your deeds? No, your only purpose is to make others think, act, and feel exactly like you - so they can be superior exactly like you. Superiority is pro-survival and therefore hard to give up. So, you disavow anyone or anything that questions you. Think, don't all con men make their mark feel superior before they screw him for everything he has? This is the secret of the cult. You believe because, if you don't, you are flawed and boring like all the rest of us. You just can't handle that, so you go into denial and stay there.

Well, welcome to reality CEDU. You are no better than the kids and critics - the intellectually, but not spiritually exolved, human masses.  

So, the only problem they all have is that the propheets, the workshops, the raps and the ceremony did not actually make them superior beings. It only made them THINK they were superior.

Belief is powerful. You can temporarily change by believing in yourself, but, at some point, a foundation must be placed under that belief. CEDU and its converts had no foundation, (except their own self glorification), and they all are in for a rude awakening in the real world where most people look you over, challenge you, and think you are an idiot or an asshole if you believe in your own higher purpose in life, your own emotional growth, your own superiority.  

I wanted to put this on it's own thread because I think it is somewhat important

Royski
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#92170

http://jpstillwater.blogspot.com/
Monday, March 14, 2005
Brainwashing teenagers is easy. Just say "Jordan, your life is in danger."
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
You are right on to the CEDU mantality. But comparing CEDU to Mormans. Way off base

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
He's not right on about anything. Shut the fuck up! CEDU was what it was and you can't change that. Grow the fuck up and move on.

Offline Mel Wasserman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 05:19:00 AM »
I will arise from my grave and create a NEW CEDU/Synanon program. My darling Ottawa will be by my side! Do not DARE to disrespect me!!!!
RULE... I RULE... I RULE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
Mormans are weird. There were a few morman staff at CEDU when I was there, and they fit the bill. Having more than one wife at one point in their lives. I mean come on! Isn't that strange to anyone else?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
Mormons are definately a little weird, but still Mormon Society is greatly preferable to Cedu Society any day.  There are indeed some big perks about having several wives (like fucking your brains out over and over again), I mean at least there you get a sexual release.

Cedu was all about repression, no release what so ever.  Cedu takes all the flavor out of life, in favor of "looking inside", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.  

Bottom line, Cedu is fucking useless, and their education is shit.  Nothing they teach kids has any value or use outside of the cedu environment.  Cedu never deals with real issues or problems, and as a result nothing ever gets resolved. When they leave, these poor kids still have to face the same problems that they came in with, ALONE I might add!   Kids leave Cedu confused and completetly unprepared for  the real world.  Cedu graduates are also years behind their peers in terms of education.

It's no wonder why so many Cedu graduates got depressed and ended up killing themselves!  

And there are actually people who want to see these schools up and running again???!!!

Sick, Sick, Sick....