Author Topic: Class Action Suite?  (Read 7926 times)

Offline Dear Gabby

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
Tare it up girl you GOOOOO!!
Take the jingle out of his jangle..HA HA!
Ignore me I am hopeless..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
it were my husband who reflected such attitudes as listed in that list for possible rapists, i would definitly seek counseling with our without him to ensure you are safe as well as others.

does not mean he is one, but the signs might be good indicators, then again i am not a lawyer...

take care of you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
Kenneth Pope in "Torture", a chapter he wrote for the "Encyclopedia of Women and Gender: Sex Similarities and Differences and the Impact of Society on Gender", quotes Harvard psychiatrist Judith Herman:
"It is very tempting to take the side of the perpetrator. All the perpetrator asks is that the bystander do nothing. He appeals to the universal desire to see, hear, and speak no evil. The victim, on the contrary, asks the bystander to share the burden of pain. The victim demands action, engagement, and remembering
http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »
Many offenders derive pleasure and satisfaction from sadistic acts of humiliation. To these, inflicting pain is fun. They lack empathy and so their victim's agonized reactions are merely cause for much hilarity.
Moreover, sadism is rooted in deviant sexuality. The torture inflicted by sadists is bound to involve perverted sex (rape, homosexual rape, voyeurism, exhibitionism, pedophilia, fetishism, and other paraphilias). Aberrant sex, unlimited power, excruciating pain ? these are the intoxicating ingredients of the sadistic variant of torture.
Still, torture rarely occurs where it does not have the sanction and blessing of the authorities, whether local or national. A permissive environment is sine qua non. The more abnormal the circumstances, the less normative the milieu, the further the scene of the crime is from public scrutiny ? the more is egregious torture likely to occur. This is especially true in totalitarian societies where the use of physical force to discipline or eliminate dissent is an acceptable practice

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hill ... croll.html

THE BILL OF RIGHTS OF A CHILD
THE BILL OF RIGHTS OF A CHILD
A PAGE FOR CZAR AND GENNY
GAULT, 1967 387 U.S. 1,13 i bid Constitutional Rights do not mature and come into being magically only when one attains the state legal age of maturity{428 U.S. 132.141} Neither the 14th Amendmend NOR the BILL OF RIGHTS IS FOR ADULTS ALONE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bill of Rights protect your rights as a child as well as an adult. They are protected by DUE PROCESS these are your rights.
(1) You have the right to live in a safe home. You have the right to be given help to survive and to develop.

(2) You have the right to a name at birth and to belong to a country. If possible, you shoud know your parents and be cared for by them.

(3) You have the right to express your opinions freely and have your opinions counted in anything that affects you, even in judicial or administrative proceedings. More weight should be given to these opinions as your capacities evolve and you prepare for adulthood.

(4) You have the right to think and to express your views freely and to have them heard, as well as to receive and to give information.

(5) You have the right to make up your own mind, to follow your conscience and to choose you religion freely, with the guidance of your parents(s) or guardian(s).

(6) You have the right to meet with others to form or join groups.

(7) You have the right to freedom from invasions of your privacy, your family's or your correspondence with others.

(8) You have the right to be protected from maltreatment and exploitation of any kind, for example, physical punishment, sexual exploitation, neglect or mental and verbal abuse.

(9) You have the right to special care and assistance if you are disabled in any way. You should have a life of dignity and you should have all the chances to succeed on you own and to feel that you belong.

(10) You have the right to proper health care.

(11) You have the right to an adequate standard of living which will help you to develop socially, morally, spiritually, physically and mentally.

(12) You have the right to an education.

(13) You have the right to develop your own personality, talents and abilities at school. You also have the right to be prepared for life in a free society by learning about respect for other's rights, for your parents(s) or guardian(s) and they for yours, culture language and values and for those of others.

(14) You have the right to rest and play and to participate in leisure activities.

(15) You have the right to be protected from the use or sale of drugs.

(16) You have the right to be protected from war and/or having to participate in war.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adapted from the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Supreme Court Rulings based on research from FindLaw "In The Best Interest Of the Child,"

Offline rebeccaramirez

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
Thank you for your support Patricia.

Offline GentleStormi

• View Profile
    • http://roloffsurvivorssupport.bravehost.com/
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2005, 05:47:00 AM »
You're welcome Rebecca, you are a very strong and very brave person, and I admire your strength and grit in your survival.

check out the webpage on www link below

[ This Message was edited by: GentleStormi on 2006-02-08 12:10 ]

Offline Rosiecole

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »
Dear Tammy,
I feel your pain all too clear.  I have been considering a law suit for the past 11 years.  I was in a home called Happiness Hills in Mississippi, it was started by Roloff, and when he wouldn't get state approval, his co-abusers, Ray and Kay Palmer moved the home to MS and changed the name.  I still have nightmares, and it's a dreadful memory every day of my life.  I didn't get my period the entire time I was there.  I am looking to contact anyone who was there between 93-95.  My name is Melissa and I am from Boston, if this sounds familiar to anyone, please email me at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suite?
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »
detecting signs of a rapist? how about looking at some of the staff that helped run the homes? 2 so-called born again christains that had the callings to be preachers on that farmed raped 2 boys that were in the anchor home that were under the age of 11. so this list is bullshit