Author Topic: SIBS---What A Joke!!!  (Read 12206 times)

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 01:43:00 AM »
ROFL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2005, 02:30:00 AM »
On 2005-03-31 13:29:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

"You wish, druggie! :lol:

You delude yourself, my friend. "

Get a life, do something productive w/ your life.  A Dr. wouldn't spend his lame ass time on a forum,  studpid mother ficker

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2005, 08:48:00 AM »
Eat shit, druggie. This is OUR forum now.  :rofl:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
bumpity-doo-da..

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »
My Esteemed Collegue, Fucktard,

I have to say that I was somewhat resistant to the idea of SIBS - at first blush.

I can see now that you are like any "loving father," and simply want to see these pathetic druggies stand up "Straight" and proud while taking responsibility for their lives.

Why is Roy so against your empowerment of feeble-minded druggies?  One would like to believe that any true advocate of a substance abuser SHOULD help these folks to help themselves, right?  Why is he so resistant to the idea of reformed, self-empowered druggies?

I think also, my visionary friend, that you should revisit some of Roy's posts to aid you in a differential diagnosis of his condition.  In my humble opinion, Roy has some palpable issues surrounding his cuckolding by, and the sexual behavior of, his bisexual pedophile wife at CEDU.

The good news is that SIBS knows how to press the human "reset button" and will surely be able to flush out the cache of Roy's overextended "RAM."

Send the Straightmobile for this guy so we can get him down to sunny Florida to reformat his fragmented hard disk and load a fresh copy of SIBS v2.0 into his corrupted psyche.

With best regards, I remain humbly,

Truly Yours,
Dysfunction Junction[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-04-02 06:08 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »
On 2005-04-01 14:53:00, Roy wrote:

"It is as simple to get rid of these sub-human moron fanatics as it is to make a dog salivate.

Case in point: Pavlov rang a bell whenever he fed his dogs. The bell thus created a conditionsed response i.e., All Pavlov had to do was ring the bell and the dogs would salivate.

Miller and Newton - (Mut and Jeff) (pant pant) are just like Pavlov's dogs. They respond to the angry responses to their posts and come back for more power when you ring the bell by RESPONDING TO THEM.

Don't ring the bell. Don't answer any of their posts with any type of response - positive or negative.

They like the "dogfood" i.e. (the negitive responses you give them) as much as the dogfood of the positive posts, because, (The dogfood)is the POWER to piss you off (or POWER of any kind for that matter) - just like the sheep at any boarding school they are led around by the ring on their noses looking for afirmation of their POWER.

So stop reinforcing them and ignore them. Starve their inflated egos. Starve them. Don't give them any dogfood (POWER).

Ignore them untill they get so hungry for POWER that they go nuts and seek reinforcement of their weak ego's elsewhere.

Please, ignore them. This will really piss them off. You will take their POWER away, and it will drive them nuts trying to bait you to get you back. This is all these empty souls have. It is sad, but why waste your time on them?

Expect them to hang around for a long time.

Idiots fish empty ponds until someone leads them away - But stick with the non-reinforcement until they die of starvation or move elsewhere.

If you want to really piss them off, drive them nuts, give them pain IGNORE THEM no matter what they say.

It is up to you to fuck them this way. Unless you all have enough dicipline and reatraint to do this, they will go on bating you forever and feeling great about it. It is up to all of you to do this, if you can't, you can only blame yourselves that they are here diverting your attention from more important tasks.

Whenever IDIOTS respond to them - re post this at the top.

COOL

"

I think this is a better Idea than killing them Bill. You would spend less time in jail, but I can't say I would mind that much. Put that sniper rifle away dude it is not worth it,

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
On 2005-04-02 06:06:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"My Esteemed Collegue, Fucktard,

I have to say that I was somewhat resistant to the idea of SIBS - at first blush.

I can see now that you are like any "loving father," and simply want to see these pathetic druggies stand up "Straight" and proud while taking responsibility for their lives.

Why is Roy so against your empowerment of feeble-minded druggies?  One would like to believe that any true advocate of a substance abuser SHOULD help these folks to help themselves, right?  Why is he so resistant to the idea of reformed, self-empowered druggies?

I think also, my visionary friend, that you should revisit some of Roy's posts to aid you in a differential diagnosis of his condition.  In my humble opinion, Roy has some palpable issues surrounding his cuckolding by, and the sexual behavior of, his bisexual pedophile wife at CEDU.

The good news is that SIBS knows how to press the human "reset button" and will surely be able to flush out the cache of Roy's overextended "RAM."

Send the Straightmobile for this guy so we can get him down to sunny Florida to reformat his fragmented hard disk and load a fresh copy of SIBS v2.0 into his corrupted psyche.

With best regards, I remain humbly,

Truly Yours,

Dysfunction Junction[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-04-02 06:08 ]"

DJ, we've got some openings on our Staff.  Are you interested?  Your keen insight and awareness would be most welcome at the new, improved,all-ages, faith-based, Straight,inc.-by-the-Sea!

Love ya!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »
Count me in! :tup:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Tigon

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »
On 2005-03-30 15:13:00, OvenFresh wrote:

"This is about Dr. Miller Newton, one of the SIBS activists.  These people are crazy...check this out: http://www.sptimes.com/2005/03/23/Neigh ... reli.shtml"

heres some more, feed on this   http://thestraights.com/people/medical- ... nician.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
:nworthy:

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2005, 01:08:00 AM »
You spent weeks talking about alleged abuse at another boarding school in Georgia that you used to work at, and now you are condoning an insane man's attempt to open another center, a man who has already been sued a dozen times for abuse? I hope you are just being sarcastic with this joke of a doctor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
what does sibs stand for please tell me

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
SIBS---What A Joke!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2005, 07:45:00 AM »
Your perceptual ability is very weak.  Take a closer look, do some reading, some critical thinking, exercise your cerebrum a bit and then tell me if Dr. Fucktard is a bona-fide clinician opening a new facility...

As for my own personal opinion, I think ALL BM "schools" should be immediately extirpated.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control