Author Topic: Look at what they did to this poor kid...  (Read 12274 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Look at what they did to this poor kid...
« on: March 30, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
"WELL HELLO, MY NAME IS COREY, I WAS SUPOST TO GRADUATE IN DEC. BUT IN STED THE SCHOOL CLOSED. I FOUND OUT AT 3AM WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE ON A HOME VISIT, WHEN A GRIL WALK THROUGHT THE HOUSE. THATS WHEN I FOUND OUT THE BAD NEWS ABOUT CEDU. AT FRIST IT DIDN'T REALLY HIT ME, BECAUSE A STAFF NAMED JOE W. TOLD ME THAT I WASN'T COMING HOME AFTER MY VISIT. I CRIED AND STATED TO HYPERVENTALATE. I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. THAT WAS MY HOME SENCE FEB. 13 2004. NOW I'M REALLY SCARED. I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THE PEOPLE I TRULLY LOVE AND CARE ABOUT. I SAID MY GOODBYES AND GOT IN THE CAR AND WENT HOME, UNFINISTED WITH MY WORK. I HADE 1 PROPHEET AND TWO WORKSHOPS LEFT. I'M SAD. I AM NOT READY TO LEAVE. -COREY P. PER-GROUP"

I pulled this statement off of the opening page at the LAME-ASS CEDU ALUMNI SITE.  I'm not trying to single this kid out or anything, In fact, I feel really sorry for him.  But I had to do it.  Why?

Because this is the end result of a Cedu education: confused, uneducated (or at least undereducated), scared, kids,who can barely spell, let alone function in normal society.
Does this poor kid sound like someone whose been "prepared to go out and Lead a Successful Life?"  Cedu neglected & failed this kid, like they did to generations of other kids before him...but as long you collected your tuition checks on time, it didn't matter...right Mel?

This is yet another prime example of why Cedu was shit, and their "emotional growth education" was fucking worthless.

Fuck Mel Wasserman, Fuck Brown Schools, and FUCK CEDU!!! Burn in hell you miserable, theiving, cultist,arrogant pieces of shit!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Thrice

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
I wouldn't be sad If I was suddenly pulled from CEDU in my time, but I feel bad for the kids that had no friends at home and the only friends they had were at CEDU.  For those they feel helpless becuase they haven't finished the program are weak indivisuals becuase they don't give them selvses the power to overcome there problems themselves, most like due to lack of confidence...who knows, its different for everybdoy

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 06:34:00 PM »
I wouldn't have been sad if I'd been pulled from Straight, either. But I might have said something remarkably similar to what this kid is saying so as to deflect suspiction that I was happy to be out and, therefore, needed more 'treatment'.

One does not have to appeal to God to set the initial conditions for the creation of the universe, but if one does He would have to act through the laws of physics.
--Stephen Hawking, English scientist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
Hey Rodney-
you really ought to do an interview for that guy's film.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 08:50:00 AM »
yeah i hate cedu too, and i hated being 17 years old and having less freedom than a 3 year old. and sos is right, cedu's academics were shit and profetes were nothing more than an excuse for sadistic borderline-pedophilic staff to get together and mentally torture kids. i'm glad cedu is shut and all the staff are out of a job, cuz theyr all guilty for cedu abusing kids,because even the staff who did'nt do it,knew about the other staff that were abusing kids. fuck you cedu, suck my balls!

Offline Goldencrates

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 01:11:00 AM »
Whats the CEDU alumni Site?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 02:47:00 AM »
you're right, it is some one else's responsibility to educate you. it isn't your fault at all that you haven't a clue. keep venting here because you are to chicken shit to state your opinions in an open forum subject to the review of your peers. you are "undereducated" who ever you are s.o.b. and it is no one's fault but your own. slacker bitch.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 09:52:00 AM »
Yeah, whatever Sheep.  You don't know dick about me or my education, which I assure you, far supercedes your own. In fact, what the hell are you doing attacking my education?  Now that CEDU NO LONGER EXISTS, you can't even get your highschool transcripts.  You can't prove that you even finished highschool, you stupid fuck!!!

It's obvious that you don't think before you speak!  Probably because you're a brainwashed, retard, just like the rest of the Cedu Sheep!

As for the chicken shit comment, well everyone around here knows who I am, WHO ARE YOU?  You really don't have any credibility to  call me a coward, especially, when you yourself refuse to stop hiding underneath that bag on your head!!!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-15 06:59 ]

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
Stupid as you are Serbian Jackass, you make a good point here. It's time for you anons to be real and start getting honest with the group!

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »
SNAP!

Above post was right on! I too would feel BETRAYED if i had been that kid. Among other feelings. What a waste.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Bean2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »
"Because this is the end result of a Cedu education: confused, uneducated (or at least undereducated), scared, kids,who can barely spell, let alone function in normal society."

I'm guessing that you mean yourself too...

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »
Thankfully I did not graduate from cedu, nor did I complete my education there.

The experience of cedu certainly was Traumatic for me, and yes it did leave me somewhat confused.  I liken the experience of cedu to that of having spent 19 months in a coma, and then suddenly waking up. I was disorientated for a time, and I had nightmares about cedu for months.  Eventually the nightmares stopped.  

I never bought into Cedu's bullshit, and I skipped the final year of mindfucking. I believe that I had a far easier time adjusting post Cedu than most of my "peers".

Offline Bean2

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
Were you at BCA?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
No.  Cedu Running Springs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2005, 01:09:00 AM »
you are so strong, wow, you never bought into that crap, oh boy woohoo. it takes a lot to waste years of your life. and i never attacked your education, you did. i have a copy of my transcripts and i am sure that any one can get a copy of theirs even today. it might take work but i expect that if you left, didn't get a copy or have them sent to a college that chances are (though not necessarily) you won't want them or need them. records from schools that shut down don't just disappear. nineteen months huh, in a coma, what a waste of time and money, sounds exactly like every rich kid that i knew that went there, and it sounds like you are spending a lot of time and energy trying to convince people that you are not.