Author Topic: Bye Bye  (Read 25378 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Bye Bye
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
Why does a parent get rid of a 16yo boy, sending him to a program w/ violent, criminal kids? And then why hunker on a website about the place for months trying to declare some imaginary difference between yourself and this other sucker?

Want my opinion? You're all a bunch of immature, self centered, cruel and destructive lunatics; hence the term "troubled parent industry".

I just wish all of your kids godspeed in gaining real independence from all of you psychos. I mean that. Really. All of you assholes.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being of His Father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2005, 07:56:00 PM »
On 2005-07-11 13:46:00, Antigen wrote:

"Why does a parent get rid of a 16yo boy, sending him to a program w/ violent, criminal kids? And then why hunker on a website about the place for months trying to declare some imaginary difference between yourself and this other sucker?

Want my opinion? You're all a bunch of immature, self centered, cruel and destructive lunatics; hence the term "troubled parent industry".

I just wish all of your kids godspeed in gaining real independence from all of you psychos. I mean that. Really. All of you assholes.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being of His Father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"

You are sooooooo right!!!!!  The parents give up their children and then break out the vigilantes when things go bad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »
What about parents who believed the placement was a boarding school that offered psychological therapy, equine therapy--and had that expectation?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
On 2005-07-11 16:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What about parents who believed the placement was a boarding school that offered psychological therapy, equine therapy--and had that expectation?"

Any therapy for my child will be done under my close watchful eye......And I would wander why a child needs therapy of that magnitude (placement or hospitalization.  It sounds as if parents are passing their problems on to others to "fix".  Problems or issues that they in some way have helped to create.  While the children are away, what are the parents doing to get "therapy".  On a horse, couch or group, you do not throw your children to strangers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »

"What about parents who believed the placement was a boarding school that offered psychological therapy, equine therapy--and had that expectation?"

Well .. were these expectations spelled out in an enrollment agreement?

If so, then the question would be why did the program not fullfill the terms of the agreement?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
Yes.
That's why a civil suit has been filed.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #216 on: July 11, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »

I think they're on about the same level as people who take those "free" weekend getaways from timeshare brokers and then are shocked, shocked to find themselves virtually confined for an extended high pressure sales pitch.

History does not record anywhere or at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unkonwn without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it.
--Robert A. Heinlen, American science-ficiton author

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2005, 08:15:00 PM »
On 2005-07-11 17:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Any therapy for my child will be done under my close watchful eye......And I would wander why a child needs therapy of that magnitude (placement or hospitalization.  It sounds as if parents are passing their problems on to others to "fix".  Problems or issues that they in some way have helped to create.  While the children are away, what are the parents doing to get "therapy".  On a horse, couch or group, you do not throw your children to strangers."

In principle, I agree with you Anon.

The problem is parents in crisis are an easy mark for the ed cons and private referral agencies who convince them to put their kid into these programs before it's too late to save them.

Trust me, no parent sends their kid away with the expectation they are paying to have them abused, or God forbid, commit suicide (as in the case of
Ryan Lewis, the little boy who hung himself at Allredge Academy).

What bothers me is this group of W parents who are so quick to accuse the other parents and children of lying and/or making up stories.

Now that's really twisted.  Why don't they wait and see what happens when the case goes to trial?  Wouldn't that be the fair and righteous thing to do?

The state (not the parents) investigated the W and brought charges, though I do believe it's possible the parents might have brought a civil lawsuit?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
On 2005-07-11 17:14:00, Antigen wrote:

"

I think they're on about the same level as people who take those "free" weekend getaways from timeshare brokers and then are shocked, shocked to find themselves virtually confined for an extended high pressure sales pitch.

History does not record anywhere or at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unkonwn without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it.

--Robert A. Heinlen, American science-ficiton author

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

Drug war POW

Seed Chicklett `71 - `80

Straight, Sarasota

10/80 - 10/82

Anonymity Anonymous

return undef() if /coercion/i;"

Wow, never thought of it that way before but yeah, that sounds about right.

Listen ... some of these admissions reps and referral agencies sound like they are so slick they could convince a man to buy a year's worth of feminine hygiene products.  

Think snake oil ...

:scared:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
On 2005-07-11 17:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

Think snake oil ...

Exactly! That or magic beans. Here's the pitch, in brief:

The Program is better than anything you've tried; better than therapy, hospitalization, hands-on parenting or the natural resillience and ability all humans have to adapt and learn. We've got the secret and it only costs.... how much did you say you had again? Never mind that, we'll find a way! All you have to do is sign this contract waiving all normal protections for yourself and your kid, fork over the money and then trust us while you don't communicate w/ the kid till we've done our magic trick.

They're selling something everybody wants but anyone knows can't possibly exist. Typical Utopian commune stuff. Just like WWASP or Jim Jones.

It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word! --
--Andrew Jackson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
On 2005-07-11 17:25:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-07-11 17:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

Think snake oil ...

Exactly! That or magic beans. Here's the pitch, in brief:

The Program is better than anything you've tried; better than therapy, hospitalization, hands-on parenting or the natural resillience and ability all humans have to adapt and learn. We've got the secret and it only costs.... how much did you say you had again? Never mind that, we'll find a way! All you have to do is sign this contract waiving all normal protections for yourself and your kid, fork over the money and then trust us while you don't communicate w/ the kid till we've done our magic trick.

They're selling something everybody wants but anyone knows can't possibly exist. Typical Utopian commune stuff. Just like WWASP or Jim Jones.

It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word! --
--Andrew Jackson

"

Well said, Ginger!  It's all about selling people something they want but doesn't exist .... e.g. "adolescence is a disease that can only be cured by the miraculous intervention of teen helpers who have a "calling" (gag me) to help families heal" ....

:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #221 on: July 12, 2005, 11:20:00 PM »
Posted: 2005-04-16 09:51:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 spies,lies...no food...swat,annoying...don't know why...treated like a fly....feel like I will die..come join us...your sure to eat..get treats...no feet against the seat...we all think she's neat..were sweet........HE needs to be pushed,hushed,,kick with feet....just below the cheek........swell....drinking from the well..........no more ASYLUM hell......dancing until she goes to jail.........AMF

HATE YOU ALL???..............HOW ABOUT CHERLY MAKING THE CALL???............such a lovely sort..............filthy, blood sucking whore she is....we going to take the money store...........good sport MARK?????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #222 on: July 13, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »
my child gained weight at the whitmore so there coulnt have been no food.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #223 on: July 13, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »
Rat shit rice?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bye Bye
« Reply #224 on: July 13, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
Posted: 2005-04-13 11:38:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 pipe line to TORT??????.whats next class??........group....single him out...!!!!.......don't disrupt my thoughts......need more ritalin.gone to the store....on the ledge my love....GET HIM...........you three......make him understand.......no food for you........dancing in my underwear........free......many thoughts.........OH.......court case comming..........but we're just trying to help.....some are JUST COMPLAINERS your honor.........need money.....lawyer expensive.........calling all ASYLUM MEMBERS.......AMF

STEAL IT ALL.........JUST A BUFFET, THATS ALL............