Author Topic: Brown Bush Nazi Connections that Deborah and Ginger Noted  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
Brown Bush Nazi Connections that Deborah and Ginger Noted
« on: March 29, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=br ... zi&spell=1

It was either Antigen or Deborah that provided this stuff to the board. I just wanted everyone to see it of they hadn't visited the link.

From what I can tell, It seems to confirm links between Brown decendents and Bush decendents cooperating to benifit the Nazis In Germany during WW II

Draw your own conclusions - Click the Link (at top) to google and read the many articles on this issue.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »
Does this shed a little more light on the teen gulag industry and/or the Enron "scandal"?

Jaded? Oh yeah. But am I wrong?

There lives more faith, in honest doubt,
Believe me, than in half the creeds.
http://www.tatteredcover.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp?s=showproduct&affiliateId=000095&isbn=0753816571' target='_new'>Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 07:03:00 AM »
hey all u whiny left wing commie brats get a little pride in you for your nation all you want to do is fucking sit around and talk shit about
our contry and its leader well the fact is that bush is our president and we should all back him up in what he says you fucks are making our contry look realy bad by deviding it bush may not be our best president ever however he is still the president and this country is the best one there is and in alot of outher contries you would be killed for saying that shit but i will say that there is a gr8 thing called freedom of speech so go ahead and whine if you must oh and bush is no nazi i have kn own plenty of natinal socalists in my time and bush certanly isnt one of them if he was you would see 14/88 all over and i bet none of you ignorant fucks can eavin tell me what that crap means
ailorboy

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 08:12:00 AM »
It is a well-known, researchable FACT that the Bush family made it's fortune in two ways: oil and munitions.

It is a well-known fact that it literally took an act of Congress to halt the sale of arms to the Nazi's prior to WWII by the Bushes corporate entities.

So, would-be purveyor of "patriotism," get your facts straight BEFORE you rant.

BTW, you shine a great light on the real shortcoming in America: EDUCATION (which seems to have waved bye-bye to you after elementary school).
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 03:09:00 AM »
well its true maybe that his family made money that way but bush is no fucking nazi
so dont call him one im sick and tired of u libral left wing scum bithcing and whining about this shit all the time
ailorboy

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 08:19:00 AM »
On 2005-04-06 00:09:00, bountyboy88 wrote:

"well its true maybe that his family made money that way but bush is no fucking nazi

so dont call him one im sick and tired of u libral left wing scum bithcing and whining about this shit all the time"

Again, I'll have to ask you to do something very difficult for you: READ MY POST.  Nowhere does it say Bush is a Nazi.  You're really a dolt.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »
Bountyboy88,
  What would you do if a neo-Nazi faction did gain significant control of our federal government? How would you recognize that if/when it happened? Or do you just go through life supposing that it can never happen here cuz this is Amerca and Amerca's the greatest country in the world and always has been and always will be and nothing can change that ever and I'll kick anybody's ass who says otherwise.

I'm saying otherwise. The great thing about this country is that we can effect politican change (throw the bumbs out) in a dozen different ways non involving a military coup or armed rebellion. My favorite way is the media. And I'm so encouraged by the explosive growth of the layman media. Rather than leave it to the pros, who have been slacking like a bunch of lazy yuppies just lately, people are taking it into their own hands to find and report the nitty-gritty details of whatever issues interest them.

Who do you consider more credible; James Gannon or someone like Deborah? Or DJ?

Affinity for the Nazi ideas and personages in Industrial era America is not some small fluke. I live in a town founded and built by big steel in around 1920 and named "Essen on the Mon". And there are still Nazi sympathizers here. There's even a Croatian club still open and serving meals and bullshit sessions in the old section of town. You might ask SOS about that, as his personal interest has probably led him to investigate that area of recent history far more thoroughly than I ever will.

But I don't know that Büsh the younger is actually a Nazi. I think he's got a lot more in common w/ Terri Schiavo than Goebbels. And you may be surprised to note that the well heeled upper echelon of the Nazi Party wasn't real impressed w/ Hitler's thinking. He was, in their publicly stated view, an impressive public speaker and demagogue, if only he hadn't written that "silly" diatribe. I got that from my annotated copy of Mein Kampf (which, I'll admit, I've never been able to sit down and read because it's just so damned reduntant, borish and boring!)

BTW, what's the 88 in your username stand for???

That it is wrong for a man to say he is certain of the objective truth of a proposition unless he can provide evidence which logically justifies that certainty. This is what agnosticism asserts and in my opinion, is all that is essential to agnosticism.
--Thomas Henry Huxley, English biologist

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 05:26:00 AM »
well whoever you are i am very very impressed with
yuor knoledge of nazi and NSDPA history and the fact that u recognise the 88 on my screen name
to be more than a meer number ill ask you
do you know what 14/88 means? and if so
what do u know about skinheads both rasict and non rasict because u must have iether been a white power skinhead or sypathyser or a trad or SHARP skin to know what 88 means or at least be in the scene as for why i have 88 on my screenname i was a white power skinhead for 4 years and am about a mounth out of the white power scene i am not proud of my desision to become a WP skinhead although i still have a few
conservative stand on things i believ that wp skinhead gangs are a bad thing i am now a non rasict skinhead u probly cant tell me anything about skinheads at all outher than the steriotype that we are all rasict but if you can i will be impressed as for bush being a nazi i know nazis and he is not one haveing blacks on his cabnit might tell u that he is just very southern and republican and i agree he isnt our best prez ever but we should still support him
ailorboy

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 06:05:00 AM »
oh and the fact that u say what if bush was a nazi if thats what u mean and u say what if neo nazis were to gain controll of the goverment
well there are alot of rasict inuviduals in varios forms of goverment the govanatior of california is one its a little known fact but i was talking to a high ranking neo nazi "family" leader and i learned the arnald in the days went to W.A.R. rallies (white aryan resistance) and would buy anti black propaganda he also donated money to this and outher white power groups NALR
being anouther he also had david duke and some outher rasict indaviduals stay at his house but then again that just goes to show you that the amarican people are becoming dumber evary day
if he can get allected for govanor maybe i have a chance to lol there are outhers in office that may supprise u as well but i wont go into that now the fact is however with backrounds of presadints being so public a true neo nazi could never be alected to office  oh and i usualy only go on this site after a night of drinking any more so let me take advantage of this sober moment to say that u r very right about 70% of the things you say our country has realy been going to shit latly but still we must suport it i for 1 am very proud to be in such a great country all we realy need is a little help from conserned folks like ourselvs bush has realy fucked things up for us but as i said he is still our president
ailorboy

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 08:53:00 AM »
Fascism is a necessary evil. We need more of it in this country. Anybody who denies this is ignorant to the threat of terrorism.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
On 2005-04-07 02:26:00, bountyboy88 wrote:

"well whoever you are i am very very impressed with

yuor knoledge of nazi and NSDPA history and the fact that u recognise the 88 on my screen name
<

Well Damn!  I guess you're pretty easily impressed then.  I saw the 88 thing on some A&E special.  I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of the skinhead party. :rofl:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
Actually, I don't know what the 88 means. I only know that I keep seeing it associated w/ useful idiots who identify w/ white power (though most of them would fall into some "mud ppl" categorie if you asked a real Nazi).

But you'd be damned surprised what kind of people do know an awful lot about the WP propaganda and the culture affiliated w/ it. I used to deliver mail in Lighthouse Point in So. Florida. Nice digs, there! Deep water dockage at the back, yacht club, tennis club, doctors, lawyers and a lot of what passes for "old money" in a transient, nascent culture like So. FL. Out of about 1000 residential stops, I guess I delivered about 5 or 10 copies of Spotlight every month. (I was a casual, I filled in for any of about 10 regular carriers on their days off)

I can't say whether these people were reading out of solidarity or for research purposes. I only know that I delivered that material.

But I do know this much about Nazi history and culture. Raceism is not really the root of it. Any convenient scapegoat will do. Just lately, primarily since the Nixon Admin, Fascists in this country have sidestepped the race issue to a large degree by going heavy on teenagers and users of certain unpatentable substances as their primary scapegoats.

In modern times, I think H.L. Mencken said it best:
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary."

But the drug war is losing steam, and so the new hobgolbins will be the old hobgoblins; "terrorists". As you watch the media beat the war drums in coming years and as this image of what a terrorist is is molded like a clay figure in your mind, remember that "terrorist" was the term used by King George III to describe the likes of Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, Galatin and Washington.

This game is as old as the hills and just as dusty.

The drug war places Leo in a round room and instructs him to piss in a corner.
--Antigen

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
On 2005-04-07 02:26:00, bountyboy88 wrote:

"well whoever you are i am very very impressed with

to be more than a meer number ill ask you

do you know what 14/88 means? and if so

what do u know about skinheads both rasict and non rasict because u must have iether been a white power skinhead or sypathyser or a trad or SHARP skin to know what 88 means or at least be in the scene as for why i have 88 on my screenname i was a white power skinhead for 4 years and am about a mounth out of the white power scene i am not proud of my desision to become a WP skinhead although i still have a few

conservative stand on things i believ that wp skinhead gangs are a bad thing i am now a non rasict skinhead u probly cant tell me anything about skinheads at all outher than the steriotype that we are all rasict but if you can i will be impressed as for bush being a nazi i know nazis and he is not one haveing blacks on his cabnit might tell u that he is just very southern and republican and i agree he isnt our best prez ever but we should still support him"

Bounty Boy 00 if you are now non-racist why the 88 still? Just because you left the 14 off your name doesn't mean shit.

I was in the skin scene when you were most likely a toddler. No insults meant there, just stating the facts. I'm perplexed as to your sudden affliation w/ non racist skins after being in the white power movement. I've seen many people such as yourself do this ridiculous crap of moving back and forth between white power, SHARP, and STR8 Edge. It's like whatever is currently trendy is what motivates their philosophy. One week it's red shoeslaces in the docs, then red, then black, then just plain adidas because now they're str8 edge.

Frankly, I can't stand those little wanna be white power bastards. The majority I know are just a bunch of loser morons that were never accepted and have now found an outlet to victimize anyone they can.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
"But I don't know that Büsh the younger is actually a Nazi. I think he's got a lot more in common w/ Terri Schiavo."

HA HA HA HA HA HA AH   ::cheers::

I too doubt that bush is a Nazi, but the family has an interesting history doesn't it?

And to Ashley. You go girl. Glad you are out there winning. And to your hubby, whom i dearly love, God bless. I always knew you would be a great one.

And dude, please don't take offense. Just because I don't like the Bush or the War does not mean I'm not fully behind all our heros who are serving in the military. My prayers go out to you and to all. And be careful and safe. I want to see you home. Are you a daddy yet?

You both remember me well. Well done. Well Done. WELL DONE. Some of us can't say who we are because CEDU promised to sue us. I is one of those there fellers Boss.

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2005, 06:19:00 AM »
well mr SHARP and antigen i think its sad that you people say that skinhead is such a useless waste of time oh and mr SHARP  who r u and what school did u attend abviosly dont know so much as you think about skins becuse i am not a sharp or trad or white power i am just a non rasict skinhead i fuckin hate sharps they are just as bad as nazis they are a bunch of left wing fools who just want to push thier believs on outher and trads are a bunch of pussies who ride scooters and smoke lots of weed skinhead is a way of life not just boots and braces its about being patriotic and working class and proud its also about being serios about life but also having fun  and of cource oi yeh u may say u dont have to be a skinhead to believ those things but the fact is i love the lifestyle fashin and music and i guess its kinda a crutch but i dont want to go around here pissing folks off im just very opinionated if u dont like it or my way of life than piss off oh by the way if ur talking about laces ill fill u in on something 1 laces dont mean shit anymore exept in some white power crews black means freshcut and  u earn ur white laces after ur first year or 2 or when u know enough white laces are the norm once u earn them red mean blood and honor witch usualy u dont get untill u draw blood for the cause at least thats how it was for me
however i keep my red laces in becuse i like the way they look in my boots its kinda the same with ur braces i were 1/2 red or white braces but it dousent mean shit any more that whole meaning kinda went out in the 80s have a nice day all on oi keep ur boots shined
ailorboy