Author Topic: Is It ?  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is It ?
« on: April 02, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Do the parents with kids at Whitmore care about Bernie Farrow's credentials?
Read the WWASP vs Sue Scheff, PURE transcripts.
Seems Bernie Farrow was fired from Cedar Mountain Academy when Sue Scheff was referring kids there--for problems with his "credentials."
Of course it's reported that there were all kinds of other problems going on TOO--kids fighting, drugs, sex...
Wonder who referred BERNIE to the Suds?
Wonder why Suds say BERNIE has a PhD?
Seems strange---since the Suds lost/surrendered license for therapy anyway.
Wonder if the parents with kids at the Whitmore even care?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is It ?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
I'm not going to comment on anything but your one comment about the problems at Cedar Ridge. Seriously, what do you expect? Sex, drugs, fighting? That's pretty much a given at any program. People are clever. Look at prison. Some wings have 23 hour lockdown, and yet people still get killed in there.

howbizarre

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is It ?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
Excuse me:  Whitmore Academy is NOT a prison. It is advertised as a Private School.  The Sudweeks present themselves as "CHRISTIANS." They advertise that "no students with a history of violence will be accepted at Whitmore." They advertise that the students will be supervised by an ADULT at all times.

Even when "camping out" parents should have the expectation that students will be SAFE. What is safe about having students sleeping UNDER a bus?

Studets supervised PROPERLY will not be engaging in sex.
Most fights reported here: were initiated BY Cheryl Sudweeks...started by her directions for a group of students to beat up another student.

Parents were told that any students in the Sudweeks' Programs: went to the school facility in Canada---THERE IS NOT A SCHOOL IN OPERATION IN CANADA!

This question was about Bernie Farrow's credentials. About MISREPRESENTAIONS about Bernie Farrow's credentials.  Do you know anything about the question that was asked?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is It ?
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »
WE expect what we paid for, and that is a drug-free school where the Sudweeks supervise the students, and where there is no physical violence period.  We expect a quality education, and therapy from a licensed professional. We expect clean living conditions, and quality food.
We expect our children to be treated with dignity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is It ?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
Howbizzare is that you, really? you usually sign in under you posting name? Didn't want anyone faking us out-------Cheryl? you back already?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is It ?
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 12:49:00 AM »
no it's me, i'm just too lazy to fill in my username and password.