Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Hyde Schools

<< < (6/6)

Anonymous:
Actually, I just graduated from hyde in may, 2005 in woodstock...it sounds like maybe i know a couple of you.

In response to the person who was ratted out by your friend rob ebling, he was killed in a car crash 2 days ago. I thought you might want to know.

Anonymous:
Yes, please advise when and where you will start a website for Hyde!  We need to help get the word out so parents are not misled by their consultants or the school itself!!  I remember when I tried to research Hyde, I could not find anything online other than their own website!!  I know of many others who will join your website if given the opportunity including former parents, students and even teachers who had the smarts to leave!

Anonymous:
Oh dear!!  Is this the Ebling whose parents were very involved at the school in Woodstock?  How sad!!  I remember the dad being a really nice guy and taking over as fundraising chair till he caught onto the scam!

tommyfromhyde1:

--- Quote ---On 2005-09-09 14:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes, please advise when and where you will start a website for Hyde!  We need to help get the word out so parents are not misled by their consultants or the school itself!!  I remember when I tried to research Hyde, I could not find anything online other than their own website!!  I know of many others who will join your website if given the opportunity including former parents, students and even teachers who had the smarts to leave!"

--- End quote ---

Sad to say, that site is no more. Hyde found out
who Larry is and made him take it down (he's still
a Hyde student).
I am married, not Buried !
-- Steve Webb

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version