Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > New Info

STORM RIDGE RANCH ??

<< < (2/4) > >>

alternativa:
Casa by the Sea was accredited by Northwest Accreditation Association. It is real accreditation, but I still say they'd accreditate a school of fish.

Deborah:
Accreditation is strictly for the academic aspect of a program and as we have witnessed at Casa and other facilities, their monitoring must be lame, or they have very low standards.

Antigen:

--- Quote ---On 2005-03-26 21:48:00, alternativa wrote:

"Casa by the Sea was accredited by Northwest Accreditation Association. It is real accreditation, but I still say they'd accreditate a school of fish."

--- End quote ---

Oh, that I know. I think they serve mostly homeschoolers and small independent church schools.
You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot
easier.
--GW Büsh, Governor of Texas. Governing Magazine, 7/98
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-03-26 21:48:00, alternativa wrote:

"Casa by the Sea was accredited by Northwest Accreditation Association. It is real accreditation, but I still say they'd accreditate a school of fish."

--- End quote ---

That's hilarious.  I've got to use that one when I talk about Florida Association of Christian Child-Caring Agencies.  They accredit a school of fish holding Bibles, though.

Anonymous:
I'm not finding much negative about this school.  One article from 1995 where two teens tried to escape, and one article from a few months ago where a writer (not sure what her position is) who denounces the place (but it sounds like she's denouncing RTCs in general, not specifically Storm Ridge).  Maybe it really is on the up-and-up?

Thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version