Author Topic: Whitmore  (Read 15273 times)

Offline Alana

• View Profile
Whitmore
« on: March 23, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
Do you honestly think there is a troubled teen program anywhere that doesn't have a few kids complaining?  Get a grip!  Look at the numbers!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lana

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »
from what I hear, the criminal investigation has  MERIT, if criminal charges aren't filed, certainly civil depositions will certainly disclose the facts.........just ask OJ ALANA..........or was he innocent????

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »
I think Joey and his parents might just disagree with you.  I think you're the one who needs to get a grip.  You appear to have your head in the sand.  We were told outright lies by the Sudweeks.  It has nothing to do with a kid complaining.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 10:43:00 PM »
On 2005-03-23 14:42:00, Alana wrote:

"Do you honestly think there is a troubled teen program anywhere that doesn't have a few kids complaining?  Get a grip!  Look at the numbers!"

so "a few" kids being abused in a program is ok? that is bullshit. ONE case of abuse in one school should result in some staff firings and restructuring. more than one abuse case in a school as small as most of these places and you know that there is something seriously wrong with the place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
I love the SUDWEEKS, we communicated well, my daughter is doing great, some people speak well of the SUDWEEKS, helping troubled teens is tough, troubled teens complain, just the same stuff that goes on in normal homes, ALL PRIOR QUOTES!!!  

NONE of the above justifies or suggests any  imaginable condoning (OF REASONABLE PERSONS, therefore ALANA is excused)  the following documented events:::  SUDWEEKS (Whitmore owner/operators)initiated assaults on a fourteen year old student.  EXTREME VERBAL ABUSE, NEGLECT,BULLYING, and other TACTICS were used by the SUDWEEKS or at their direction to ???????

The boy sustained numerous, documented injuries (REFER to medical reports/records??)several local and state angencies initiated investigations of numerous suspected criminal allegations, EX CETRA, EX CETRA.........OH ........forget the whole event, we know the numbers........

TROUBLED YOUTH COMPLAIN.....thanx for the input
ALANA (DeGarmo women)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 12:43:00 AM »
What do you mean LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, lady.
One kid abused is way too many.
IS one kid abused OK with YOU?
Then how about if that ONE KID WAS TORI? That ok with you???? Didn't think so.

Well it's way more than one child there at the Whitmore.  Maybe while you have your daughter home,  you might spend some quality time with her, and talk with her and find out what really goes on there. Maybe, just maybe she will talk to you honestly, the way our kids do. Believe me, it isn't pretty.

Not one parent sent their child to Whitmore to have him or her abused. NOT ONE!

You might want to consider keeping your daughter at home. That might be what you should be working on, instead of defending a couple of child abusers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »
Reading on Teen Industry Thread: interesting things...big connection with Sue Scheff of P.U.R.E and Dr. Bernie Farrow at Whitmore...big question about his creditials when he was fired at Cedar Mountain Academy...Maybe not really DR??? My My... Wonder how the Sudweeks found this new "therapist" or whatever his real job is there at Whitmore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
Whitmore mom,

You sound like the Kool aide drinkers who love the WWASP Program. They thinkl wwasp os great too. I wouldnt tell anyone.

Someday you will be open to the truth.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Whitmore
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
Alana,
  Serious question; how long have you been reading this forum? I haven't checked and wouldn't know the difference between yours and anyone else's hits from your location anyway. I just wonder if you are aware of how this conversation has come to this point, or if you're really in the dark about a lot of things that have transpired.

Here's just one example. This is the topic headed INTIMIDATION

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... orum=35&42

Here's the 10th message:
Did you forget leah? You told us all about your family secrets, and if you dont stop i will tell them all, if you are going to tell lies about us, its going to backfire on you. and what do you want us to do, rescue you like you have been your whole life? so you can turn into your grandpa?

This post appears to have come from the Whitmore location (at least ppl have posted from that account saying they're at the Whitmore and I have no reason to doubt them on that)

How do you feel about this kind of behavior? I mean, you're on great terms w/ the Suds today. But what if that ever changed? Does it occure to you that if you ever found yourself at odds w/ them they'd do the same to you and Tori?

If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for drug use, it's probably locking them up in close proximity to some tyranical altruist who wants to 'help' them with a problem that probably doesn't exist
-- Ginger Warbis
having had about all the help I can stand!

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
What goes on at Whitmore does not go on in "normal homes."
Normal parents do not have siblings gang up on one child and beat him/or her.
Normal parents do not single out one child and have the rest of the family have GROUP ON THIS CHILD and humiliate the child to the point of tears.
Normal families have regular meals, and do not punish children by withholding food.
Normal families have regular sleep habits, and are not kept up all hours of the night by a raving mother who wants everyone up "talking troughout the night" about issues that concern HER.
Normal families do not skip breakfast and lunch just because they are going out to eat dinner at a buffet where they can "pig out."
Normal families have REAL SCHOOL for their kids.
Normal mothers do not spit in her children's face.
Normal mothers do not call their daughters names like slut..whore...bitch.

These are some of the behaviors that take place at Whitmore---these behaviors are far from NORMAL, ALANA!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »
Alana Mommy, don't you have a son home from Iraq and your daughter home from that horrid Whitmore? Why don't you try entertaining them instead of making a fool of yourself spending your time on this site trying to defend the UN-defendable behaviors and actions of the Sudweeks?
Don't your children deserve at least that? Surely Cheryl will forgive you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »
You need some help ALANA??.....ready class?

your not the problem, the concern appears to be your reckless statements of support for the SUDWEEKS based upon your limited experience (association) with the SUDS........now, suppose the SUDS lie to TORI, thus TORI'S information relayed to you proves to be, ER, a LIE.

IGNORE the LIES originating from the SUDS........ok, but wouldn't it be prudent of YOU to confront the SUDS regarding the abuse charges, daily routines, living conditions, neglect, poor sanitary practices...........wouldn't your blind support begin to waiver???????...........oh, WE hear the SUDS stole money from several families..............several tens of thousands.........question THAT?????

the SUDS are full of lies and deceit......worthy of your support..........your GOOD?? name and reputation..........I think not.....................

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
You are right Anon.
Just one question at a time from Alana, or any parent should make them see the Suds in a clear way. Examples:
Cheryl, why do you spit in my child's face?
Cheryl, why do you monitor my child's communications..emails, phone calls, mail?
Cheryl, why do you curse my child?
Cheryl, why do you hit my chid?
Cheryl, why do you lead group therapy when you
know you are not qualified to do so?
Cheryl, why do you sleep deprive my child?
Cheryl, why isn't my child fed adequately?
Cheryl, why isn't my child being educated as promised?
Cheryl, why doesn't the plumbing work properly?
Cheryl, why do you humiliate kids by reading their journals, emails from home publicly?
Cheryl, why do you force my child to go to the Mormon Church?
Cheryl, why do you leave my child unsupervised?
Cheryl, why do you misbehave in public, and force kids to lie to the police about your behaviors?
Cheryl, why do you allow kids to see you in your underwear?
That's a few questions Cheryl Sudweeks should be required to answer honestly to every parent who has a child at Whitmore Academy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »
Alana, why don't you provide these worried parents with the cell phone numbers of the Suds so these parents can call their kids? The Suds wouldn't mind, would they?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
Alana,

modern, strong, fearless woman??????...show some leadership.......contempt prior to investigation is IGNORANCE.........YOUR NOT IGNORANT ARE YOU???

Heard you were an educated, professional woman....now now..demonstrate some social responsibity........SUDS LIES begining to arrive.........now your suddenly without an opinion????????.........want TORI to grow, model the strength you seem convinced you possess.

dig deep.......your probably a well intentioned person who has just been FOOLED.....call them on their crap............we who know will support you.........