Author Topic: School threating to have child put into Foster Care if I ref  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
School threating to have child put into Foster Care if I ref
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
I posted in another topic thread but I guess I will post it here too.She reccemended Haldol because my son was often cursing out a certain teacher, often ending in my so being sent to the principal's office and/or suspended.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 04:30:00 AM »
On 2005-03-14 11:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I posted in another topic thread but I guess I will post it here too.She reccemended Haldol because my son was often cursing out a certain teacher, often ending in my so being sent to the principal's office and/or suspended."

Only a certain teacher; nobody else.  Sounds like the problem is with the teacher. Perhaps the teacher should be put on Haldol.

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 12:38:00 AM »
If you want to take your child out of the school, write a letter to the superintendent saying you are "homeschooling" him. They can't TOUCH you then. I'm not suggesting homeschooling although the label will at least give you time to sort things out.

Better to see a real psychiatrist also because if he does have any type of mental illness then the school has to provide accomodations.

Psychologists are not allowed to prescribe or recommend meds, though. I'd go to the media.