Author Topic: What about "Carlbrook School"?  (Read 89836 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What about "Carlbrook School"?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 11:23:17 AM »
The fucking retard would be YOU. I'm not Karen, fucktard, but I do happen to support the right to have an abortion.
Who are you to judge anyone's morals, shithead.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 03:12:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The fucking retard would be YOU. I'm not Karen, fucktard, but I do happen to support the right to have an abortion.
Who are you to judge anyone's morals, shithead.

Sure sounds like Karen to me, in all her elequent glory.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 02:07:57 PM »
Carlbrook is a shit-hole.  It's run by veteran abusive program staff who lost jobs at other facilities due to abuse.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 02:59:59 PM »
I disagree and I went there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 03:06:56 PM »
I agree, and I went there too. When were you there, maybe I knew you?

GK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 03:07:29 PM »
Carlbrook is a shit-hole.  It's run by veteran abusive program staff who lost jobs at other facilities due to abuse.

You are completely right!

GK

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 03:18:40 PM »

GK

What can you tell us about your experience at Carlbrook?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Son went to Carlbrook
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 02:50:04 AM »
Most of these comments are SO way off base about Carlbrook.  My son was among one of the first graduating classes of the school at the end of 2004.  CARLBROOK SAVED HIS LIFE.   He gained back his feelings of self-worth and self-esteem.  He believed in himself again after years of feeling he would never amount to anything.  He felt motivated to do his schoolwork again.  The sparkle came back into his eyes.  He stands tall and proud.  He is confident.  And now, in his second year in College, he is a straight A student at the top Engineering school in the country (something Justin Merritt, Carlbrook's College Advisor, worked hours to help make happen.)

The founders of the school sacrificed a great deal to give up their businesses, careers, etc. and relocate to the middle of Virginia.  They then put their hearts, souls, money, futures into this dream of theirs which was to make the perfect school for kids who are today, like they were when they were teens.  They culled the best talent and won them over to leave everything and bring their families to Virginia to join them in building this dream.  All of these educators, counselors, people who were so experienced in working with troubled teens knew that so many schools fall provide inadequate programs that do not improve these kids at all.  Grant and Matthew wanted to develop a program that they wished they had had, back when they were teens.  They felt that with the right staff and resources, they could succeed in getting kids back on track.

Grant Price and Matthew Lovell had a vision and brought in the talent (including themselves) to make it a reality.  My son now keeps in touch with many successful alumnae of Carlbrook who continue to be doing well in College and have not lapsed back into old patterns.  

For parents considering these schools:  Do research...Use an education Consultant if there is a good one in your community.  He/she will guide you toward a good fit for your child.  Good luck

And as a parent, I can tell you, for my son, I will be forever indebted to them.

[/b]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 08:40:04 AM »

GK

Tell that to the kid who actually WENT THERE.  He thinks its an abusive shithole run by freaks run out of other towns and programs for abusing kids.

Start with the top guy, Tim Brace.  Employee of several well-known, proven abusive facilities, one of which was shut down for abuse.

Your experience as a parent means nothing.  I want to talk to the inmates and read reference materials about their abusers, which are in abundance, BTW.

So save it, abusiveshitholemom, for someone who would believe your nonsense.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 09:43:51 AM »
Let the Carlbrook troll post freely, it hardly serves their intended purspose. Check out the search engine statistics on fornits, and you'll see that the term "carlbrook' is now a major hitter for this site. All because this same person comes back and keeps talking about Carlbrook. Now when people search for Carlbrook they will find fornits, and I doubt that is what the troll wanted. Or is it?  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Actual Carlbrook student
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 02:07:18 AM »
I went to carlbrook August 19, 2005-March 1, 2006

a little backround:
I am a former cocaine, xtc, painkiller, benzo, meth addict who was way out of line at home and stealing and arrested for assault and battery. I asked my parents for help and this is what they did:
1. sent me to a residentail treatment center for one month (Hazelden in Minisota)
2. dirrectly sent me to a wilderness program for 7weeks (second nature Utah)
3. dirrectly sent to Carlbrook school in Virginia

My experience at Carlbrook was double sided.
The acedemics there were great and i enjoyed the classes very much.

The "therapy" however was terrible. The owner of the school is border line insane.

i would describe my experience there as abusive un unhelpful.
I would go into specifics but I would go on for pages.
If anyone has any specific questions regarding Carlbrook School feel free to ask me: [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »
Sounds like Dimitri cut short the program.  Kicked out or pulled by the parents?

The top guy is not Tim Brace.  It is Grant Price.
Tim Brace is not abusive.

More bullshit on fornits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Actual Carlbrook student
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 12:10:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Gest""
I went to carlbrook August 19, 2005-March 1, 2006

a little backround:
I am a former cocaine, xtc, painkiller, benzo, meth addict who was way out of line at home and stealing and arrested for assault and battery. I asked my parents for help and this is what they did:
1. sent me to a residentail treatment center for one month (Hazelden in Minisota)
2. dirrectly sent me to a wilderness program for 7weeks (second nature Utah)
3. dirrectly sent to Carlbrook school in Virginia

My experience at Carlbrook was double sided.
The acedemics there were great and i enjoyed the classes very much.

The "therapy" however was terrible. The owner of the school is border line insane.

i would describe my experience there as abusive un unhelpful.
I would go into specifics but I would go on for pages.
If anyone has any specific questions regarding Carlbrook School feel free to ask me: [email protected]

Thanks for confirming this, something many have suspected on this board for a while.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 12:16:23 PM »
Sounds like Dimitri cut short the program.  Kicked out or pulled by the parents?

The top guy is not Tim Brace.  It is Grant Price.
Tim Brace is not abusive.

More bullshit on fornits.

"blame the kid"

great  :roll:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 10:07:43 AM »
i went to carlbrook school.  it's a really bad place.  the staff used to hit me and sometimes did "red flag" touches in my private areas.  this place should be avoided at any cost.  plus i have to redo my highschool work because they aren't accredited.  i'm worse off today than the day i checked in there.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control