Author Topic: Young adult from youth ranch killed in crash  (Read 3832 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Young adult from youth ranch killed in crash
« on: October 07, 2013, 08:26:43 AM »
A 18 year old teenager was killed September 2013 when the pickup truck he was riding in crashed. The Tierra Blanca Ranch is currently investigated concerning child abuse and shackling of boys.

Quote from: Kob 4 news
Teen from troubled youth camp killed in crash (Kob 4 news)
Posted at: 09/25/2013 1:30 PM | Updated at: 09/26/2013 2:25 PM, By: Kim Tobin, KOB Eyewitness News 4

SIERRA COUNTY -- New Mexico state police confirm an 18-year-old man attending a troubled youth camp died after he was thrown from the bed of a pickup truck when it rolled on Sunday.

Sgt. Emmanuel Gutierrez said the crash happened in Hillsboro, N.M. and involved boys from Tierra Blanca Ranch. Bruce Staeger, 18, from Deming was killed.

The accident did not occur on the ranch's property, but on a road nearby.

Police said 18-year-old Michael Meyers, another youth at the ranch, was driving the Ford pickup truck when he came around a curve and lost control.

The truck rolled, landing upside down on its roof. Staeger was in the bed of the pickup and was thrown from the truck. He was taken to the University Medical Center in El Paso, Texas, where he died the next day.

The group's website says they are a ranch for troubled boys who want a new beginning.

State police say they are openly investigating a child abuse case at the ranch as well, but would not release any more details.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
recent up date on this story
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 06:07:28 AM »
Here is an update, current 11/17/15,  concerning this boys death at Terra Blanca Ranch - and two years ago NBC news had Mr.  Chandler and to give him plausibility they also had his wife - on the Today show and Matt Lauer just give Chandler a pass-( I saw it with my own eyes then and I was appalled) - come to think of it isn't that what the NBC and the other media outlets have been doing all along, for these abusive programs? 

They know about these abusive programs and the deaths attributed to these programs  yet news organizations refuse to report - and that I believe  allows this sickness( and these deaths)  to continue.

here is the link for the updated story  http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/boy-who-died-at-lord-of-the-flies-bootcamp/news-story/58992ff03d62a937ac528e7378a07d76

( Gotta get up really early Oscar to  do cut and paste on recent current articles - pertaining to the TTI. lol, just kidding- though it would be cool if you post this on your websites)

peace

Matt
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:18:53 AM by Matt C. Hoffman »