Author Topic: Media & Mistakes  (Read 807 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Media & Mistakes
« on: March 15, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
It is good to see that those who come here are involved in creativity and media. I don't think anyone is ever going to let Sembler (in the French language, the term 'sembler' means 'to seem'), Zappala, or anyone who created Straight Inc., live down what they did. It's gonna haunt them forever. Thanks to all who are spreading this news.

I will, too, urge anyone who comes to this site and wants to blindly trust those, who are in charge of reporting the media @ thestraights.com and other blog sites, to please careful what you say and do here. I am not being overly cautious here. I do find it fishy that of all the meetings, weekend retreats against Straight Inc., that we are asked, Everytime, to give our dates of birth and any other pertinent information we have. Please just remember, if nothing else, that media is used for nothing else but reporting. If it does not bother you to give your information freely and you have nothing to hide here, then please continue to feel free to report what you know understanding that you have no idea to what ends the reports and reporters here may use that information.

For example, if you gave your date of birth and your survivor story at a weekend seminar on Straight, don't be surprise to know that this information had been given to the other places for research purposes. If I am comfortable with this, then I would proceed still with caution. This is the media when it comes to truth in telling what is happening in the world.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Media & Mistakes
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 09:33:00 PM »
I canno disagree w/ any of that.  :wstupid:

As men's prayers are a disease of the will, so are their creeds a disease of the intellect.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, poet, philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Media & Mistakes
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
I concur.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Media & Mistakes
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
So then why are you fuckin w/ me?

Faith means not wanting to know what is true.
--Freidrich Nietzsche, German philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes