Author Topic: Ginger, PLEASE  (Read 6019 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »
its not a tough call anon.  Its a just and right call.
Ya'll know i am right sys admin pm me we need to discuss this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »
Syn check your pm's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »
On 2005-08-30 17:33:00, SyN wrote:

"its not a tough call anon.  Its a just and right call.

Ya'll know i am right sys admin pm me we need to discuss this."

blah blah blah. You're a fascist. Supreme Overlord, get your own country and your own slaves if you want to control people. You are FREE to set up another forum, and censor the fuck out of it. Don't you already have a secret club here on fornits? Why yes, you do! One country isn't enough for the Supreme Overlord?

I am NOT in the KKK, I never would be, I date a person whom others would refer to as being of African ancestry (the genes thing is bullshit, there are no "races"), and, you guessed wrong, I am not from Elan!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »
if you truly did date women or men whatever u prefer, then you would be as outraged as i am.  but you arent, and you dont get it due to your narrow mindedness.  Facism? get a dictionary.  hate crimes and slander are my point, your just spinning as ya'll do.  as an anon how do i know where when and how you post.?  nor do i care. if u feed into and agree with the bigotry your no better then they are. bottom line. Sys Admin and ging contact me.  Anon dont bother replying.  I respond to you enough in the elan forum. your defensive reply proves that for me. besides sys admin and ging can see who when and all the posts you make, only proving me right further.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
On 2005-08-30 18:19:00, SyN wrote:

"if you truly did date women or men whatever u prefer, then you would be as outraged as i am.  but you arent, and you dont get it due to your narrow mindedness.  Facism? get a dictionary.  hate crimes and slander are my point, your just spinning as ya'll do.  as an anon how do i know where when and how you post.?  nor do i care. if u feed into and agree with the bigotry your no better then they are. bottom line. Sys Admin and ging contact me.  Anon dont bother replying.  I respond to you enough in the elan forum. your defensive reply proves that for me. besides sys admin and ging can see who when and all the posts you make, only proving me right further."

:lol: only proving you wrong further!

and i don't think Mr. Pink will be shooting anything but menstruating rodents. 'Kay? now run along, mommy has a nice warm bottle to make you sleepy for bedtime.  :em:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »
Nope, you're missing the point, Mike and Art. It's not that I condone the shit. As stated above, I haven't even read it this time around. Last time around, I spent many hours pouring over the bullshit, trying to figure out who was kidding, what they meant, who was the worst offender. At the end of it I concluded that, as I'm neither you guys' mama nor babysitter, it's simply not my job to control what you say to or about each other.

All I've done this time around is ask a few more ppl interested in the open Elan forum for their opinions. And, except for you two and maybe one or two other drive by demands to work for free, everyone else says pretty much what Matt said; variations of let the bullshit roll off, there's good and true content in there; the bullshit itself is a prime illustration of what Elan is/was.

The anon in this thread is, imo, quite correct. I did set up a forum just for you and your approved/chosen participants. But you guys virtually neglect that one and, instead, spend all your time stressing and obsessing over material that you find to be offensive.

On 2005-08-30 18:35:00, artman11111 wrote:

This punk or punks is hiding behind what rights I as an american no longer posess... and no bullshit,its over.I am no innocent, have posted my fair share of things that i regret.However,I have never EVER posted this kind of content. I am angry too.So hold on to your outdated principles and think your doing the right thing for the masses at the expense of those who are real.Let the chips fall where they may
Art Warshawsky

That's exactly the point! If you truely believe that the specific way in which the pixels are arranged on the screen when you read that forum constitute criminal activity, go ahead and call in the law or the lawyers. However, I think you already screwed the pooch on that one w/ your own comments. The only difference I can see between the hateful things that you're complaining about and the hateful things you yoursleves have posted is that your targets are politically incorrect dweebs while their targets are politically correct dweebs.

Either way, it's not my job to sheild your virgin eyes from anything. All responsibility for all postings in these forums lies w/ the respective authors, as stated in the terms of use.

Frankly, if you suckers didn't jump to respond to the shit, nobody would and whoever's posting it all would likely get bored and give it up. All you're doing is making it fun and interesting for them. But if you're bent on seeing blood, fine, go ahead. go after the little bastard(s). But please quit whinning to me about it.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
--Albert Einstein

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
On 2005-08-30 18:35:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Ok I'm in anon

been watching for a few days. if I (in casual conversation) speak to others in the same manner that I and others have been spoken to.Guess how that would work out.I'd have a pair of silver bracelets on in a hurry ! Your freedom of speech is a novel idea,one that i would like to embrace.But wake up ! thats not how the world is!!!   The Patriot Act is the biggest example of how good solid principles and constitutional rights have truly no meaning anymore in the world we live in.Big brother is watching over me at every intersection there is a stop lite.

This punk or punks is hiding behind what rights I as an american no longer posess... and no bullshit,its over.I am no innocent, have posted my fair share of things that i regret.However,I have never EVER  posted this kind of content. I am angry too.So hold on to your outdated principles and think your doing the right thing for the masses at the expense of those who are real.Let the chips fall where they may

Art Warshawsky

"

Arthur "V.I." Warshawsky, Private Investigator.

Didn't Kathleen Turner play you in the movie?

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-08-31 09:59 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
Right! I hope any Elan (or other Program) parents or prospects reading this forum understand the implications of the level system.

Let me break it down into a couple of very simple points:

1. The Program is ineffective
  2. The pruveyors of The Program are steeped in denial of that basic, simple fact.
  3. Therefore, odds are extremely good that the very same hateful, frightening, racist psycho who's generating all this ire was, indeed, in a position of authority over kids enrolled in Elan while he/she was there. And little has changed in the mean time, so....
  4. Unless you think these people posting to these forums are competent to care for and watch over your child for months or years while you yourself have extremely limited contact with them, don't place your kids in a program like Elan.

I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment, to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure.
--Clarence Darrow, American lawyer

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
You people make me laugh. like its some crime. by the wayside, who'd i threaten?

-White Power
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
I wouldn't laugh. While I quite agree that it shouldn't be a crime to say whatever the hell you want, I wouldn't put it past these guys for a minute to screw you to the wall using hate crimes legislation. I just want to make it clear to you and anyone else who may not have gotten the point. In addition to not being your mama or your babysitter, I'm also not your lawyer or your spiritual guide.

I don't condone or agree w/ a lot of what's posted to these forums, including a lot of what you have posted over the years. Just because I don't try to control what you do and say doesn't mean you can't be sued or criminally charged for it. It's just not my problem, that's all.

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
--Thomas Sowell

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
Understood Anti.  I am finding many interesting facts regarding  hate crimes legislation and what is and isnt legal.  
Its a good project and i think the ends will be successfull.  Sorry to bother you with it, you wont hear about it from Me again. :tup:
Mike

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
Well thanks, guys. That means a lot to me. I sort of suspect that our merry pranksters are doing satire anyway. But, as I've said before, I just can't sort it out and pass judgement. A lot of it is insider stuff. So let the reader be the judge.

Talk about it and let the truth find its own way.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=10476&forum=9&Sort=D#111159' target='_new'>Some Joker

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
Fuck hate crimes legislation and fuck the district attorney. Freedom of speech means I can say "rape the pope!" or "greg cruz is a nigger" or I can critisize my government and and publish pamphlets attacking the 'zionist conspiracy....' god bless the founding fathers of denmark!
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline FrankWalton

• View Profile
Ginger, PLEASE
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »