Author Topic: People who actually succeeded....I want to here about someth  (Read 2236 times)

Offline TM3(ss)

• View Profile
People who actually succeeded....I want to here about someth
« on: March 20, 2005, 01:42:00 AM »
What's up everyone. I've noticed that few people who went to BCA have much to say for themselves these days. Most are just getting by, and other aren't even doin' that. I would like to hear something good about anyone. Though, I doubt there will be many responses. To all of you livin' it up, stay up playa. And to the rest of you I hope you die a quick death, though I doubt that.      
Oh, Yeah, Fuck yall sucka bitches....

Joe Schmitz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Joe Schmitz

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 08:44:00 AM »
Joe, what's up bro?? Glad to hear you're livin' it up in Hawaii man, and I'm really happy things are going great for you and Ashley. I like to think I'm succeeding out here in Malibu, livin' the college life at the sweetest school in the country, and only going here because you suggested it to me and it turned out to be a perfect fit. I hope there are more peeps doing well too...but it sounds like there are just going to be a bunch of haters responding to this. Take it easy man!
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »
On 2005-03-20 05:44:00, dniceo7 wrote:

"Joe, what's up bro?? Glad to hear you're livin' it up in Hawaii man, and I'm really happy things are going great for you and Ashley. I like to think I'm succeeding out here in Malibu, livin' the college life at the sweetest school in the country, and only going here because you suggested it to me and it turned out to be a perfect fit. I hope there are more peeps doing well too...but it sounds like there are just going to be a bunch of haters responding to this. Take it easy man!"

i don't know you, but for some reason i'm wondering what you're studying.
illuminate me...?
aura solomon

Offline crazywife

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
What's up dog. Good stuff. I'm glad you haven't gone down the drain with the rest of these yahoos. Keep it real....

-Joe Schmitz
HATE ALL THE FAKE PEOPLE YOU WENT THROUGH BCA YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
On 2005-03-20 13:50:00, mikehunt wrote:

"

On 2005-03-20 05:44:00, dniceo7 wrote:

"Joe, what's up bro?? Glad to hear you're livin' it up in Hawaii man, and I'm really happy things are going great for you and Ashley. I like to think I'm succeeding out here in Malibu, livin' the college life at the sweetest school in the country, and only going here because you suggested it to me and it turned out to be a perfect fit. I hope there are more peeps doing well too...but it sounds like there are just going to be a bunch of haters responding to this. Take it easy man!"

i don't know you, but for some reason i'm wondering what you're studying.

illuminate me...?"

finance. why?

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »
last post was mine
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
Parking-Ramp Attendant Knows All The Best Spaces

November 23, 2005 | Issue 41?47

MILWAUKEE?The average customer at the Water Street parking ramp has probably not taken notice of Brian Haemker. They've passed by him day in and day out, likely assuming he is just another parking-lot attendant. But in reality, he is much more.

Haemker, who says he knows the Water Street parking ramp "like the back of his hand."

Haemker has spent the past six years gathering the secrets of every nook and cranny of the Water Street parking ramp, amassing a treasure trove of privileged information.

"There's a whole row on Level 4 that's almost untouched," said Haemker from his tiny booth. "That's because it's on the opposite end of the elevator. But there's a pedestrian walkway just a few steps ahead that gets you across and over pretty conveniently. Plus, there's a Coke machine right there."

"A lot of people don't consider that," Haemker added.

Haemker said drivers often overlook the ramp's basement level.

"I see it every day: People just start up that ramp without thinking," Haemker said. "Meanwhile, a third of the basement sits open. And it's the warmest spot in the winter."

Haemker said Level 6 has some "amazing" parking spaces, explaining that "the extra effort to get there is well worth it."

"Level 6 is seen by parkers as a last resort," Haemker said. "That's ironic, because it's where the best three spaces in the whole garage are."

Asked about the ramp's worst spaces, Haemker singled out those on the first floor, closest to the ticket booths, and a space on Level 5 that sits on the end, next to the traffic lane.

"Your fender is basically guaranteed to get dented there," he said.

Haemker says the most irritating drivers are the ones who park in the ramp for the entire workday, yet don't take advantage of the lower prices for customers who arrive before 8:00 a.m.

"Man, I wish I had the spare four bucks a day to park whenever I want," Haemker said. "Of course, these guys probably get reimbursed by their jobs for parking. Must be nice."

Haemker said he's happy to point drivers toward good spots, but no one ever asks.

"People just park wherever they can find a space, which seems to me just absolutely crazy," Haemker said.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/42816

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
I read this too, but not in the Milwaukee papers. I thought it was pretty funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 04:44:07 PM »
Hey Joe,

Glad to hear that you and artie are doing fine.  This is Michael Saxton, and I'm doing pretty well.  About to graduate college and go to grad school and I also have a pretty decent job.  If you or anybody else want to stay in touch my e-mail is [email protected]