Author Topic: Why everybody talk so much shit without leavin' their name?  (Read 4277 times)

Offline TM3(ss)

• View Profile
Why everybody talk so much shit without leavin' their name?
« on: March 19, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
I've noticed on this site everyone always jumps to talk shit, but everyone is too much of a pussy to leave their name at the bottom. If I talk shit about someone I want them to know it was me. Do all you mother fuckers really give a shit about what these fags think of you. I'lll answer that question for you 'yes'. And why would you care if someone who you talked shit about knows you did it. You obviously hate their guts. Anyway if any one else agrees post a message with you opinion. Oh, yeah and one more thing, fuck yall.

-Joe Schmitz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Joe Schmitz

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
I AM NOELLE!!!!!!!!! I WENT TO CEDU IN RUNNING SPRINGS FOR ABOUT 2 FUCKIN YEARS!!!!!    I AM NOW KNOWN AS LINZY!!! I HATE THAT SCHOOL>>>> IT SHOULD BE TORN DOWN ALONG WITH THE MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FUCKIN GO AWAY......happy...??? i said my name..... sighh
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
You need to chill.  Just take what you want from what you went through and move on.  I did and so can you.

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
move on???? no...who r u???  i WANT to know who u r...coz u know wut...(and yes now i am bitching but just fuckin listen)  im tired of u calm ass people... thinking that everyone is like u and can "see the mother fuckin light" and to "move on" well guess fuckin wut... for some people this is there only way to get out wut they felt then that they couldnt say that is spoken now...some people just dont get it.... i understand that u got over it...i didnt...ok? so just shut up if u dont like it
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 01:23:00 AM »
Joe, some of us are former staff and don't want any legal hassles from CEDU.

On 2005-03-19 10:46:00, TM3(ss) wrote:

"I've noticed on this site everyone always jumps to talk shit, but everyone is too much of a pussy to leave their name at the bottom. If I talk shit about someone I want them to know it was me. Do all you mother fuckers really give a shit about what these fags think of you. I'lll answer that question for you 'yes'. And why would you care if someone who you talked shit about knows you did it. You obviously hate their guts. Anyway if any one else agrees post a message with you opinion. Oh, yeah and one more thing, fuck yall.

-Joe Schmitz"
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 01:41:00 AM »
well cedu is dead now so i think it will be okay to put your name

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 01:44:00 AM »
On 2005-03-26 18:21:00, lookatmenowbitch wrote:

"move on???? no...who r u???  i WANT to know who u r...coz u know wut...(and yes now i am bitching but just fuckin listen)  im tired of u calm ass people... thinking that everyone is like u and can "see the mother fuckin light" and to "move on" well guess fuckin wut... for some people this is there only way to get out wut they felt then that they couldnt say that is spoken now...some people just dont get it.... i understand that u got over it...i didnt...ok? so just shut up if u dont like it"

All I wish for you is peace.  Give up on anything to do with this and MOVE ON.  How long ago did you graduate anyways?  I did over 10 years ago.  Trust me, it gets better.

Offline OvenFresh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »
Yeah, it's uncomfortable to some people that users don't say their real name, but you know what, people write on these forums for one reason, and that is to reply to what has been posted and express issues, whether there immature or not.  So to those it makes uncomfortable and pout about it, you are ignorant and shouldn't participate.  To those who are immature, grow up.

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »
Ok, hi OvenFrest, that one sounds convincing :wink:[ This Message was edited by: NivekOgre on 2005-03-28 07:04 ]
o What

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »
Actually to be really honest here, you probably don't want to mention your name here. Suppose some day you have worked your way through college and are applying for that nice white collar job. The employer does a background check and finds out you were at CEDU which he also discovers was some place to put kids on drugs or who had some emotional problem. He promptly tears up your application and moves on to the next one. Do you want this to happen to you? Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions :smile:
o What

Offline Nightstalker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
Joe Shmitz is a freaking loser who should have just killed himself right there at bca, i hate that son of a bitch. Fuck you Joe, along with Gabe Stack, Mike Cahill, Jeremy, Fin Kramer, Ron Yeager, and any other mother fucker at BCA.
.S.D.Q

Offline OvenFresh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »
Thats a lot of hate, most of those kids were my close friends.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »
i think youre talking a lot of shit to somekids who could probally kick your ass

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2005, 01:17:00 AM »
thats why evryone should get their files back from BCA and dont let them give you that crap of oh weve lost it some staff will use that shit against you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2005, 01:47:00 AM »
On 2005-03-28 22:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i think youre talking a lot of shit to somekids who could probally kick your ass"

Grow up, it is childish to go around and tell people that others can probably kick there ass just cause this person doesn't like these people, that isn't important. Are you desperate for the people in that guys list to call you there friend or something, as a gift to you for saying that they can kick his ass?