Author Topic: Terri Schiavo  (Read 8283 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 12:45:00, Carmel wrote:

"

Second, my views and opinions have nothing to do with my religious/spiritual beliefs.  

Do you concede then, that you maintain two separate sets of moral standards?  One that agrees with your spirituality and one that,lets say....agrees with Prime Time reality TV?

Do you maintain that your spiritual beliefs are never reflected in your opinions of morality and death?  Talk about scary.

May I ask if you even have spiritual beliefs?  Seems to me that if what you say above is truly the case....then your view of morality is strictly self serving and unfit to judge the choices of others.  

People spend their whole lives trying to please and placate a God they wont trust when it comes down to the wire.

"

Oh please ... Terri was starved and dehydrated to death by order of a judge who, as it turns out, never even visited the person he executed. Guess he was too busy with his re-election campaign and or pleasing his constituents in good ole' Pinellas County, Florida.

:roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
Ok, I've changed my opinion on this issue from generally favorable to Michael Schiavo to no friggen clue.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... m=32#91264

Will Attorney DAVID GIBBS III of the CHRISTIAN LAW ASSOCIATION be saying the same things at the MOUNTAIN PARK BAPTIST CHURCH & BOARDING ACADEMY TRIAL as he is saying in the TERRI SCHIAVO case?

Clams on one side, fundies on the other. Somewhere far removed from all of this may lie the truth, but you're not going to get it out of either side.

I certainly hope it's not true that this woman was aware of anything these last 15 years. But, either way, I guess I'm glad for her that it's over.

All religions have been made by men.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 12:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-06 12:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My, my, my.  The conspiracy theorists are working overtime now, aren't they?"

No conspiracy ... Terri was freed from her worthless body by the death squad.

Justice was served. "

Hospice of the Florida Suncoast Board Members

Barbara Sheen Todd
County Commissioner
Pinellas Co. Board of Commissioners
both Judge Greer (of the Terri Schiavo
case) and Sheen Todd were county commissioners simultaneously for eight years
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Terri_barbara.htm

Martha Lenderman (Chair)
(Sister of Judge John Lenderman ... bench buddy to Judge Greer in the Terri Schiavo case who always rules in favor of the hospice efforts to end Terri Schiavo's life)
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Terri_martha.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 13:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-06 12:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-06 12:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My, my, my.  The conspiracy theorists are working overtime now, aren't they?"

No conspiracy ... Terri was freed from her worthless body by the death squad.

Justice was served. "

Hospice of the Florida Suncoast Board Members

Barbara Sheen Todd

County Commissioner

Pinellas Co. Board of Commissioners

both Judge Greer (of the Terri Schiavo

case) and Sheen Todd were county commissioners simultaneously for eight years

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Terri_barbara.htm

Martha Lenderman (Chair)

(Sister of Judge John Lenderman ... bench buddy to Judge Greer in the Terri Schiavo case who always rules in favor of the hospice efforts to end Terri Schiavo's life)

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Terri_martha.htm

"

Check this out!

http://web.archive.org/web/200306201219 ... tions.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
Question.  Do you have a problem with Hospice?  Not trying to start anything, just genuinely curious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 13:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Question.  Do you have a problem with Hospice?  Not trying to start anything, just genuinely curious."

No, I don't personally have a problem with Hospice.  Just trying to figure out who's who and what's what from as many different sources as possible.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »
Maybe worthless to your standards, but not her parents. Some believe all life is valuable. Just because Terry went on to a better place does not give anyone the right to kill her. Since she was not able to consent to this it's plain wrong what happened to her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 14:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Maybe worthless to your standards, but not her parents. Some believe all life is valuable. Just because Terry went on to a better place does not give anyone the right to kill her. Since she was not able to consent to this it's plain wrong what happened to her."

In your opinion its wrong.  Judge Greer, IMO, struggled with this.  He's a deeply religious man adn very conservative.  I believe that this goes against his PERSONAL beliefs, but he had to follow the law.  That's my opinion, obviously, but I really do believe that.  This wasn't a case that took a year to decide.  Its been in the FL courts for over 7 years.  Contrary to what you appear to believe, he did NOT just take Michael's word that she wouldn't have wanted to live this way.  He heard evidence from many sources, one of which was a close friend of Terri's.  

Judge Greer, incidently, has been thrown out of his church from what I understand, not to mention the death threats.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
As for your belief that Terri is in a "better place" where she "belongs", I simply do not understand that kind of logic because in my mind, the ends to not justify the means.

This isnt MY belief necessarily, Anon.  However, it seems to me that the majority of those opposed to how this was handled  WOULD and DO profess to this beleif given their affiliations.  I am simply asking how it is they can have one without the other.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 13:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-06 12:45:00, Carmel wrote:

"

Second, my views and opinions have nothing to do with my religious/spiritual beliefs.  

Do you concede then, that you maintain two separate sets of moral standards?  One that agrees with your spirituality and one that,lets say....agrees with Prime Time reality TV?

Do you maintain that your spiritual beliefs are never reflected in your opinions of morality and death?  Talk about scary.

May I ask if you even have spiritual beliefs?  Seems to me that if what you say above is truly the case....then your view of morality is strictly self serving and unfit to judge the choices of others.  

People spend their whole lives trying to please and placate a God they wont trust when it comes down to the wire.

"

Oh please ... Terri was starved and dehydrated to death by order of a judge who, as it turns out, never even visited the person he executed. Guess he was too busy with his re-election campaign and or pleasing his constituents in good ole' Pinellas County, Florida.

:roll: "

I just cant see how it is that if this woman was completely incapable of having any thoughts, feelings or the like that would be acceptable to you, such as love, happiness, pleasure.....how is it that it is so adamantly abhorrent the means of her death?  Starvation?  Dehydration?  Do you think she was capable of feeling these sensations any more or less than normal everday sensations, simply because YOU find them distasteful?

May I ask what you would have wanted for yourself given the same circumstances?  Would you want to be left hanging on indefinately?  Be honest!

And PS - you really did completely avoid my questions in favor of the pitchforking again.
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2005-04-06 15:08 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2005, 08:34:00 PM »
Did you bother to read the GAL's report?  I went to "Terri's fight".  Now try reading a fairly objective opinion.  Remember, the GAL was appointed to represent TERRI.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »
March 30, 2005

The Web of Lies
Or

How The Courts Killed Terri and Why She May Not* Get An Honest Autopsy

Look this chart over carefully (sources below). You will find that at the hub of connections in the Schaivo Case are George Felos, Judge Greer and the Woodside Hospice, operated by The Hospice of the Florida Suncoast.

Update: For those making amusing but intellectually lazy allusions to aliens and illuminati in regards to this chart, let me sum up the premise of this chart. I'll use as small words as possible for those of you apparently more familiar with crack than I:

Key players in the case have connections
The connections are in the public record
The connections should recuse players from case
That's it... no tinfoil hats, all-seeing eyes, or transporter coordinates required.

UPDATE: Futher clarification on my "position" here.

Plain enough? Now, on to the sources:

The Judge

From Hyscience:

Judges are impartial, right? Not Judge George Greer, the judge that has ordered Terri Schiavo executed by starvation and dehydration, twice.

Our good ole boy judge has worked side by side as county commissioner with Barbara Sheen Todd (county commissioner) for eight years. Barbara Sheen Todd is on the board of, you guessed it,  the hospice where Terri Schiavo is kept prisoner by her husband, Michael Schiavo, who lives with another woman that he has two children with.

Also, Judge Greer's fellow judge, Judge John Lenderman is the brother of Martha Lenderman, also on the, you got it, the same hospice board.

Campaign contributions:

Greer allegedly raised one of the biggest war chests ever in a judicial campaign with contributions over $144,000.

The contributors included members of the Michael Schiavo legal team, Hamden Baskin III, $500; Deborah Bushnell, $250; Felos and Felos of which lead Schiavo attorney George Felos is a principal, $250; Gynethe S. Stanley, $150 and $250; Steven Nilsson, $250 and $250.  

The maximum contribution allowed by an individual is $500.

. . .

For a complete list of contributors to George Greer?s 2004 campaign, see http://election.dos.state.fl.us/campfin ... b.asp#both.

The table of Greer campaign contributors at the bottom of this page includes Everett Rice, and Gus [Michael] Bilirakis.

A bio of Greer touching on his involvement in other controversial issues can be found here.

The Feeding Tube As Life Support

Congressman and hospice board member Gus Michael Bilirakis* is co-sponsor of the 1999 Florida house bill 2131, adding a feeding tube in the legal definition of a life-prolonging method.

Consider this time-line:

May 1997 - Deborah Bushnell send a letter to Judge Shames (he was before Judge Greer) saying that the Schindlers should be involved in Terri's care during her final days (since Michael intends to move Terri to hospice and remove her feeding tube).

Aug. 1997 - Felos sends a letter to the Schindler's notifying them of pending action to remove Terri's feeding tube.

May 1998 - George Felos is hired and files a petition in Court to remove Terri's feeding tube.

April 6, 1999 - House Bill 2131 was introduced in the legislature by the Florida Elder Affairs & Long-Term Care Committee to amend Section 765 (Civil Rights) of the Florida Statutes. two weeks later, the legislature Committee on Judiciary recommended that House Bill 2131 should also change the Section 765.101 legal definition of life prolonging procedures to add: "INCLUDING ARTIFICIALLY PROVIDED SUSTENANCE AND HYDRATION, WHICH SUSTAINS, RESTORES, OR SUPPLANTS A SPONTANEOUS VITAL FUNCTION".

Oct 1, 1999 - Senate Bill 2228 (formerly HB2131) becomes law changing Section 765.101 of the Florida Statutes to include the above.

Jan 24, 2000 - Trial begins to decided whether to remove Terri's feeding tube.

Feb 11, 2000 - Judge Greer orders that Terri's feeding tube can be  removed.

If you followed the time-line, Felos filed a petition to remove Terri's feeding tube BEFORE the law was changed, and the trial began AFTER the law was changed (and Greer approved removal of the tube). Why is that?

The Sheriff & County offices

Collusion:

Four days before joining Florida's House of Representatives in November, 2004, Everett Rice left the office of Pinellas County Sheriff, a position he had held since 1988 and after 33 years in the sheriff's department.

But before he left office he hired Michael Schiavo, estranged husband and guardian of Terri Schiavo.

The Empire Journal has learned that days before leaving office as Pinellas County sheriff, Rice hired Schiavo, a registered nurse, to work in the Inmates Medical Care Division of the Pinellas County Jail.

The relationship of Rice and Schiavo raises grave questions of alleged impropriety in the Terri Schiavo case and ongoing allegations of conspiracy, collusion and cover-up which have resulted in calls for Gov. Jeb Bush to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the matter and the impaneling of Grand Jury.

Rice's hire of Schiavo came at the same time contentious guardianship proceedings were proceeding in the courtroom of his long-time friend, Sixth Circuit Court Judge George W. Greer where Schiavo was seeking to end the life of his wife by court order of Greer.

And after Rice had repeatedly refused to investigate allegations of abuse against Schiavo.

According to informed sources, neither Schiavo nor his attorney, George Felos, disclosed to the court or attorneys for Terri's parents, Mary and Robert Schindler Sr., of Schiavo's change in employment, particularly in light of the disclosure Feb. 23 that the state's Department of Children and Families [DCF] has opened an investigation into some 30 allegations of abuse, neglect and exploitation of Terri Schiavo.

According to pleadings filed before Greer by DCF attorneys, Michael Schiavo is the suspected abuser.

The Empire Journal has also confirmed that [Eleanor Centonze*] the mother of Jodi Centonze, Schiavo's live-in girlfriend and fiancé with whom he has two children was employed in the civil division of the sheriff's department from June 18, 1979 until June 25, 1999, some 11 years while Rice was sheriff and at the same time her son-in-law had petitioned Rice's good friend Judge Greer to end her daughter-in-law's life.

[NOTE - JP: Michael Schiavo refers to Jodi Centonze as his 'wife'. The term 'son-in-law' refers to Michael Schiavo. The woman is Jodi Centonze's mother, Michael's 'other' mother-in-law.]

Rice's employment of Michael Schiavo came just weeks after Rice had allegedly unlawfully lent the prestige of his office and the resources of the sheriff's office in endorsement of the reelection of Greer in a televised political advertisement.

Although prohibited by Florida Statutes, Rice and other Pinellas county public officers including state attorney Bernie McCabe public defender Bob Dillinger, allowed employees of their offices to appear in a campaign commercial for Greer which inferred that Greer was "tough on crime" although Greer is an administrative probate judge.

http://www.theempirejournal.com/0223059 ... commer.htm

According to a sheriff's employee, Sheriff Rice had authorized the use of the county-owned sheriff's car and the appearance of the uniformed deputy in Greer's TV commercial.  State law prohibits the same.

In 2003, Rice became the center of controversy in the Terri Schiavo case when Patricia Anderson, then attorney for the Schindlers, filed a motion asking Greer to recuse himself for alleged violations of judicial canons and bias.

Greer has controlled the Schiavo case since 1998.

In her affidavit, Anderson said that Rice had told her that he and Greer had discussed the Schiavo case at a ball game the night previous with Rice without other parties to the matter being present. Greer refused to recuse himself and Rice later denied that he had made the comments to Anderson.

. . .

Rice, as well as McCabe, has been directly involved in the Schiavo case, steadfastly denying requests to conduct alleged criminal investigations of criminal wrongdoing in the matter by Michael Schiavo.

Rice and Schiavo's attorney, George Felos, have also served on the board of directors of the Hospice of Florida Suncoast, the corporation which operates the Woodside Hospice in Pinellas Park where Terri Schiavo is in residence.

Felos failed to disclose his affiliation with the Hospice at the time in April, 2000 when he and Michael Schiavo moved Terri to the Hospice. However, it has since been learned by The Empire Journal that the proper certification for Terri's admittance to the Hospice was never completed and that she was not legally designated as terminal, a requirement to be admitted to a hospice and for her care to be paid for by Medicare.

The federal government has initiated collection procedures against the Hospice of Florida Suncoast to recover some $14.8 million which they say was unlawfully paid to the hospice as a result of fraudulent claims made for Medicare reimbursement for patients that were not terminally ill and therefore not eligible for hospice care, allegedly at a time when both Rice and Felos were members of the Hospice board of directors.

Insurance Connection?

Richard M. Jerger, Jr is a holder in the Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp. which bought out The Jerger Co, which insured mobile homes.

Raymond Blacklidge is a registered lobbyist in the Florida Legislature, who worked for the Jerger Company. Blacklidge, Business Partner to Richard Jerger, was an Insurance Executive selling mobile home insurance in the state of Florida. Jerger somehow became the Business Partner to Michael Schiavo:  

http://www.sunbiz.org/corpweb/inquiry/corinam.html, searching for "Jerger" returns THE JERGER COMPANY, INC. and JERGER & CENTONZE INSURNACE AGENCY, INC. (sic) Both are connected to Richard Jerger. Jerger & Centonze Insurance, Inc. is listed under Jodi's address.  Jodi Centonze is Michael Schiavo's "domestic partner" and now mother of his 2 children.

Myopic Zeal:

Senator Jim King, originally upheld the passage of ?Terri?s Law.? (S 12 E)
Board member of Woodside Hospice
Received campaign contributions from Richard M. Jerger, Jr., of Jerger & Centonze Insurance. (Mr. Jerger lived in a different district).
Called his support of Terri?s Law ?The Terri Schiavo vote that I made was probably one of the worst votes that I?ve ever done?
. . .

Note: Richard M. Jerger, Jr., stockholder in Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp, sold 2902 shares of stock in July,2001 for $102,933? put this in the ?for what it?s worth? department.

Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp.

http://www.phly.com  

Designer insurance is all the rage these days, and Philadelphia Consolidated Holding grows its business by stitching together innovative policies. The company and its subsidiaries specialize in designing and underwriting commercial property & casualty insurance for niche clients such as rental car companies (including the insurance they always want to sell you at the counter), not-for-profits , health and fitness centers, and day-care facilities. Specialty lines cover such professionals as lawyers, accountants, and insurance agents. The company also sells mobile homeowners policies, mainly in Florida.

UNVERIFIED SPECULATION: Is there an insurance policy connection between Jerger/Schiavo and The Hospice of the Florida Suncoast via Philadelphia Consolidated Holding? Could the Holding Corp. be covering the not-for-profit hospice and it's directors from liability? I don't know how one would get an answer to that. But if so, what would be the implications?

Note: Put down the tinfoil hats-- I'm clearly NOT making accusations here, just asking questions...

The Hospice

Hyscience:

Mary Laybak, CEO of Woodside Hospice has direct ties to Euthanasia Society of America and Hemlock for Hospice, an organization that seeks to accelerate the dying process.  Federal funds may not be used for these purposes.

The Hospice is a federally funded program designed for terminally ill and those whose death is eminent.  Terri has been in Woodside Hospice illegally for three years under Medicaid payments, for free, courtesy of, yep, George Felos. Felos combined and conspired with Michael Schiavo to arrange for Terri's "free" stay at Hospice Woodside as part of an "exit protocol" designed to advance Felos' self-perceived messianic mission of "helping" incapacitated people to die by categorizing them as "terminal," warehousing them, and depriving them of therapy and rehabilitation services.

US Dept of Health and Human Services is currently trying to collect  $14.8 million from Florida Suncoast Hospice, owed to them since 1997. The squeaki-clean(not) Hospice is accused of patient brokering and several lawsuits filed by Attorney Jonathan Alpert are pending.

(More on Mary and The Hospice of the Florida Suncoast can be found here.)

http://www.cst-phl.com/050224/seventh.html:

"The CEO of Woodside Hospice, Mary Labyak, is a board member of Partnership for Caring, a direct offshoot of the Euthanasia Society of America."

The Autopsy

Florida Medical Examiner Commission search committee "made up of local law enforcement, prosecutors, the public defender and county officials" including Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney Bernie McCabe, chairman of the committee & Bob Dillinger, Public Defender selects Dr. Jon Thogmartin, Pinellas County Chief medical examiner, who will conduct Terri's autopsy.

Thogmartin said Pinellas offered a probable pay increase from his current $125,000. [Outgoing Medical Examiner] Wood earns $145,000.

Thogmartin acknowledged that Palm Beach officials offered him a $10,000 pay raise to drop out of the running.

"But I didn't pull my name out," he said.

So Thogmartin, essentially hired (pending Gov. Bush approval) by the committee headed by Rice & Greer friend McCabe, for a likely salary of $145,000 which, if true, would be a $20,000/yr raise. I'm sure there's no loyalty there...

Judge Greer and Robert Wharrie (hospice board) share the Clearwater Bar Association's (CBA) Probate Panel (almost at the bottom of the page.) Thogmartin is acquainted with the CBA, even being asked to speak to them:

CBA to Examine Jon R. Thogmartin, M.D. at July 26, 2001 Membership Luncheon

Scheduled speaker for the July 26 membership luncheon at the Harborview Center is Jon R. Thogmartin, M.D., District Medical Examiner for District 6, Pinellas and Pasco Counties, since December 2000.

And he'll be impartial?

Update: Bringing other players into the autopsy scene is a positive (and smart) move. An independent autopsy in another location would be better, but what can ya do? I haven't done any research on Dr. Pellan, nor is the neuropathology expert named. These sound like positive developments. I'm sure they're aware the whole world will be scrutinizing the results.

My conclusion: If Terri were on trial for a capital crime with a possible death sentence at stake, all of these authority figures would be deemed as having a significant conflict of interest in the outcome and be removed from the case.

Why are Terri's rights being given less consideration than that of a death row criminal?

---

*Update: Looks like I'm not the only one looking at these characters. I see from the Myopic Zeal cast listing, that I've got some corrections to make to my chart. I'll do so as soon as I have time. Update: Minor corrections made to chart (name corrections). Added new data to chart and listed sources per Myopic Zeal's cast of characters. Update: In the interest of fairness, changed subtitle in light of possibly positive autopsy news & updated Autopsy section.

Welcome BlogsForTerri readers.

Update: References to Scientology have been frequent in comments, given that Clearwater, Pinellas County is the headquarters of the sect. When I first posted, I was not aware of this, nor had I come across evidence indicating a Scientology involvement. I've taken time since then to research it.

While there is a similarity in the cause of death (starvation) behind Terri's death and another woman, Lisa McPherson; the circumstances and the key players involved in the Schiavo case are different. In the McPherson case, it was a woman dying in a Scientology-owned facility with State Attorney Bernie McCabe filing felony charges against the church. In the Schiavo case, McCabe has refused to investigate possible criminal wrongdoing in a case heard by his friend Judge Greer. I have seen no evidence in the public record that the church, its members or its ideology is involved. Searching the St. Petersburg Times (the local paper) for "Scientology" brings plenty of articles in which McCabe and the Sheriff's office are on the opposing side of issues involving Scientology, and it seems unlikely that the county government would make a quick reversal in attitude to join with Scientologists to euthanize Terri. I think Mary Labyak's & George Felos' Hemlock Society tendencies give enough of a euthanistic inclination alone, regardless of the views Scientology may have on the topic.

If it can be shown based on public record that any of the key players have ties to Scientology, I'll report it. However, I was unable to find any, and unless/until that happens, I want to re-emphasize the purpose of this post: To bring attention to the connections in the Schiavo case available in the public record which should have been grounds to remove the majority of the key county officials from the case due to conflict of interest. This post is not intended to promote theories on Scientology, because I have found no evidence which supports those theories.

http://titleofliberty.typepad.com/ttol/ ... _lies.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2005, 08:58:00 PM »
Yep, I have read the GAL's report and my opinion remains the same: Terri Schindler-Schiavo was not the property of her husband, Michael Schiavo. She was a brain-damaged human being who was forcibly starved and dehydrated to death not because she wanted to be (that was never definitly proven) but rather because SHE COULD BE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
Well of course she wasn't his property.  Florida courts recognize the spouse as next of kin over other family.  That's the way it is.

So, what did you think of the GAL's observations and impressions of Michael Schiavo and his stewardship of Terri's care?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terri Schiavo
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »
***To bring attention to the connections in the Schiavo case available in the public record which should have been grounds to remove the majority of the key county officials from the case due to conflict of interest.

And replace them with WHO??? A group of christian right-to-lifers?
I don't condone any unlawful activity, such as TAKING 14.8 MILLION OF OUR TAX DOLLARS TO KEEP THIS WOMAN ALIVE... but sounds to me like Shiavo found some folks in the political arean who shared his views on right-to-die. When you have unreasonable and irrational laws, people will find a way around them. And that, ultimately, is not morally wrong, inho.
Again, right-to-lifer, back to a question that none of you answered.... would you want to live in that condition? Who would you like to change your diapers everyday. Mommy? Daddy? Hubby? Your children, if you have any? And, WHY?
What miracle would you see on the horizon, for yourself in that condition?
Better write those wills and hope that the entire family honors your wishes. Wills can be contested.