Author Topic: Son of Serbia's name is R**** K****  (Read 4340 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Son of Serbia's name is R**** K****
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 10:04:00 PM »
You can tell this guy is bipolar etc from a few posts??

Sounds more like using medical terms passive aggressively to insult somebody you disagree with, amybe somebody who can out-talk, out-shock you

Makes me wonder if you're just fronting as a pro, maybe yu're really a car salesman or janitor or something in real life Shrinks I hear about have to actually talk to people not just read a lot into some over-the-top provoking writing on a provocation-is-acceptable web site
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline coco

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
I happen to agree with roy on this one.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »
The funny thing is that better diagnosticians have pegged the real Miller Newton just exactly that way. But I'm tellin' ya, Roy, this is satire! I know these guys. They're both friends of mine. You fell for it. Admit it and share a good laugh.

The real Virgil would never post here cause he's already spent time and energy expounding on the mental illness and spiritual defficiency of those of us who do. He'd get a kid to do it for him. And they certainly wouldn't dare use Fucktard or a devil avatar.

Speculations on the Origin of Human Intelligence: "In defense of the Pygmies, perhaps I should note that a friend of mine who has spent time with them says that for such activities as the patient stalking and hunting of mammals and fish they prepare themselves through marijuana intoxication, which helps to make the long waits, boring to anyone further evolved than a Komodo dragon, at least moderately tolerable. Ganja is, he says, their only cultivated crop. It would be wryly interesting if in human history the cultivation  of marijuana led generally to the invention of agriculture, and thereby to civilization.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345346297/103-2574067-9409467/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Carl Sagan - The Dragons of Eden - 1977

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
This is not satire, this is for real! I am Dr. Virgil Miller Newton!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
And I'm Dr. Fucktard.....get to know the name.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
i'll bet that cedu closing has made rodney a very happy man

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »
Ok I was wrong about Newton too. I thought it was F messing with N, and I should have picked it up a long time ago,  but I still don't think the satire is worth the price of admission for most people.

How long can you tell the same joke before you tire of it? So, we all should still ignore them and do somthing constructive instead. I don't know about you, but I am so bored with them that I just want to quit coming here and let the children call each other names until they rot.

Have you noticed how many people have lost interest since their rantings were exposed? Have you noticed the deterioriation of the content and quality of the posts?

If you want to get rid of quality writing, fine, I can contribute elsewhere. My job is done anyway - all ten of me.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
How long can you tell the same joke before you tire of it?

Why did Roy cross the road?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
On 2005-04-05 13:47:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"
How long can you tell the same joke before you tire of it?

Why did Roy cross the road?
"

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »
I agree that the posts have deteriorated lately.  I would really like to see people write about their experiences, both positive and negative.  When some do write about their positive experiences, such as Mark did on a different thread, it would be nice not to see them flamed by those who disagree.  Everyone has their experiences, and the kids can help each other, on both accounts.  This forum really could be much more productive. It doesn't have to be a forum dominated by losers and drunks.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »
Well, there you have it.
Thank you annon.
[ This Message was edited by: Roy on 2005-04-05 15:42 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »
The question may not be why--- but how--- since "Roy" seems such a fool it is surprising that he could navigate his way to the other side

I doubt very much he really was a therapist at CEDU--- maybe a dining room worker or maintenance type who is now inflating his (or her?) position.

Becsause looking had his (or more likely her) posts--- it seems from the pathetic spelling and the strange thought processes, among many other hints, this person likely doesn't have any advanced training in anything vaguely scholastic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
Mr. Kovalic has not responded to any of these post.  Why?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
Who is this anyways? Jackson Nash? Or perhaps the Dickless Wonder Himself? Or just another lost deluded cedu sheep? It really doesn't matter, as you all share a common backbone anyways.  Well whoever you are, here's the answer to your question.

"Mr. Kovalic" does not post here,so why would he respond?  Surely by now, you've done enough failed google and yellow pages searches to realize that the name you have means nothing.  This is not my "real name".

Of course,one of you idiots did post the name, address, & phone number of an ohio man who has a similar name, on a thread entitled "maybe sos".
What was the purpose of that? Were you going to put a Rattlesnake in his mailbox too?  Don't  bother searching for your thread, Antigen already deleted it.  I won't allow innocent people to be hurt by your sick obsession
with me.

I fail to understand why you cedualumni trolls still have such a hard on for me.  Cedu's dead! Brown Schools is Finished!  And Mel Wasserman will not rise from the grave to build you another school! (he really isn't god you know).  It's over. YOU HAVE NO SCHOOL LEFT TO PROTECT!!!

It's time for the Cedu Converts to start following their own advice: "Get Over It, Take What You've Learned, and Move On!"
::bigsmilebounce::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Now there's a response I'm sure even "Rodney" would approve of!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-09 08:14 ]

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
On 2005-04-07 15:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Becsause looking had his (or more likely her) posts--- it seems from the pathetic spelling and the strange thought processes, among many other hints, this person likely doesn't have any advanced training in anything vaguely scholastic"

What the hell does "Becsause looking had his" mean anyways?

Y'know, you really shouldn't comment about other people's spelling or education, as you obviously have problems  spelling & writing in complete sentences yourself.

Why? BECSAUSE I said so!  :wave:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-08 09:13 ]