Author Topic: the OH MY GOD'S at BCA  (Read 12681 times)

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »
Well, what kind of shit are you trying to back up?  Thinking that you're better than every other race because you got white skin!  You are talking about that you are a skinhead, and (maybe I am ignorant) but isn't that the same thing as a Nazi?!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »
no im sorry if i didnt make this clear but again alot of folks are realy ignorant ill explain
in the 1800s english dock workers and sailors would shave thier heads to prevent lice and they would where steel toe boots and suspenders they were absolutly not rasict as moste of them were imigrant jamacins and those who wernt would hang with the jamacins at night after work and
those were the first skinheads then in the 1960s all the english working class kids who were mad at the mods and hippies for not doing anything with thier lives but getting high and bitching about the goverment adapted the skinhead look and the music they listened to was oi rega and ska wich is black music so how could they be rasict but then in the 1970s a man named ian stuart from the white power band skrewdriver took over the skinhead look and gave it a bad name there is alot more to the story than that but all you realy need to know is that i and the people i hang with who are skins are traditinial skinheads we keep are roots and fight against racism i have actualy done work with organisations to help expose the agenda of the white power gangs so no skinheads are not all a bunch of rasict asshols i hope this has been a good lesson for u
ailorboy

Offline Karen

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2005, 07:35:00 AM »
you're probably one of the most ignorant people i've ever met in my life and i'm sorry that you have to live your life so blindly
aren

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2005, 01:35:00 AM »
me i am ignorant well kim harding i have no clue what u mean i was very ignorant in my days past and i realy regret that however iv traveled moste of the world over and seen alot of violence and hurt for no good reason yes when u knew me at bca i was a nazi and i needed to actualy go through some hard times in real life to learn my lesson
about hate i wanted to be hard core and fight for my land and race but once i saw how crazy shit could get i pulled myself out of it kim i always thought u 2 be a little bit of a brat and kind of annoying but i know u have a good heart and and i dont want to be on bad terms with u however when u hurt my freinds it makes me angry and my feelings get the best of me so i am sorry if hurt u by those things i said but i know what u think of me and that is some rich kid who is ignorant to the world around him u think that hill is using me for my money and if u can provide me with solid evidance of that that feel free to call me or email me at any time if she is i would love to know but the fact is the evidance is on my side right now and i love her with all my heart she has been there through thik and thin with me and well u have talked to me only when it will beifit you so if any one is in the wrong it is you i dont realy know you and you dont know me any more so please keep yourself in chek
ailorboy

Offline Karen

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
will whatever i did to piss you off i'm not sorry, if you wanna talk shit all do go on right ahead. and while you're doing that i'll be finding a real man at the country club and yes i am a brat and a snob and i'm damn fucking proud of it[ This Message was edited by: Karen on 2005-05-05 13:31 ]
aren

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »
Hey Karen,
Did you have something going with Will?  It sounds like you have a bit of envy there.  And I am sure that you deny it, but what other reason is there to say that you'll be finding yourself a good man at the country club?!

Offline Karen

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2005, 01:30:00 AM »
hahahahahha i'm just messing around jesus christ people!!! i'm not envious of will, he had no friends and has no idea what he's talking about. i had no problem with him in any way. he called me to hang out and i wasnt home at the time but when i got back into town i called him to see if he still wanted to meet up and hang out and what not. apparently hilary told him lies about me which is no surprise to me considering lying is her favorite thing to do and so maybe will has a bad opinion of me now from her which is ridiculous. if he were truly friends with her he would know that nothing she says is true. whatever there is so much bullshit drama here that i dont even want to get into. im over this website because you people can't take a joke
aren

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2005, 03:31:00 AM »
well kim as you said this is all drama but seeing as how im on shore leav right now and have nothing elce better to do than drink and go on this damn web site ill say something
1 that is a lie u never called me to hang out 2 hill is not a lyer she is always very honest with me so i know that u did hurt her and lie to me and try to use me for my money and if you were a guy i would be inclined to have a boot party on you for that but ur a girl so i will simply tell you that i dont appretiat that and maybe u can resolv this if you care at all feel free to call me anytime but you probly dont thats anouther reason i think your a con we have talked 2 times since we have been out and 1 time i called you the second time you only called me to ask me if hill was lying to you we said maybe 2 words to eachouther and hung up so just pleas dont fuck around with me iv been dicked around alot and dont like it oh and the rumor that i had no freinds at home u have no clue what u are talking about becuse i didnt join any nazi crews untill after i got out of bca i had plenty of freinds at home im not sure what i may have said to get out of raps or workshops sooner and if ur getting ur info from evin he is the biggest loser i know he has maybe 3 freinds so pleez dont talk out of ur ass kim it makes u look like a moron
ailorboy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »
On 2005-05-05 22:30:00, Karen wrote:

"im over this website because you people can't take a joke"

this girl has said that at least five times. sounds like she's addicted to drama

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »
That is exactly what I was thinking when I read that!  HA HA!   :lol:

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »
ha ha ha yeh well she always has been im just on here cuz im bored
ailorboy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2005, 06:01:00 PM »
is that kim harding? if shes always on here cuz shes bored then shes probably on here a lot from what i hear she has no friends and keeps dropping out of college i'd be bored if i were here too

Offline Karen

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
of course i'm addicted to drama, who isn't? drama makes the world go round. you guys obviously love drama too and love reading people talk shit about each other or you wouldn't be on this website. this website isn't helping bring people together or helping people talk about their cedu issues it's a shit-talking website and everyone knows it and shit talking is drama so therefore all of you are also addicted to drama. and NO i didnt drop out of college i left chico because it was lame and in the middle of nowhere and i am still in school which is more than i can say for most people from cedu. most people i know either never got their high school diploma, didnt go to college or aren't doing well in college and i wasn't going to stay somewhere where i wasn't going to do well since education is and always has been important to me and you would know that if you knew anything about me. so whoever you are anonymous if you would like to talk shit then please have the balls to at least sign your name
aren

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2005, 05:10:00 PM »
Ok, well thank you for telling us how this website works!  Don't know what I would have done had I not known that this site is ONLY to talk shit!  SO, again, thank you!  It's funny how while we want so bad to make someone else wrong, we still prove their points to be exact.  Hmm, I wonder what would happen if we (as human beings) just let other peoples' opinions be..other peoples' opinions.  I bet there would be a lot less of pissed off people in the world.  So that is my lesson for today folks.  Don't let other peoples' opinions of you make you REACT.  Take them for what they are and move on.  When you use your energy to counteract with something even more rude or whatever it is, that is energy wasted.  Use it for something more constructive and you wouldn't walk away from situations mad.  I started doing that just about a month ago, and I mean REALLY doing it.  It is amazing how much happier of a person I am not only for myself but my family benefits too!   :grin:

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
the OH MY GOD'S at BCA
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
wow i forrgott all obout this shit ha kims realy a jellous bithch huh i wish she was a guy id smash it up oi
ailorboy