Author Topic: CLOSE FRIEND OF SUSAN SUTTON WITH FACTS  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CLOSE FRIEND OF SUSAN SUTTON WITH FACTS
« on: May 22, 2005, 12:24:00 AM »
I do not know how some of you are making assumptions about Life Insurance Policies and "tons" of money that Christopher was to inherit, but this is simply NOT true.  I know that none of you have firsthand knowledge of ANY life insurance or other monetary gain for Christopher.  None of you knew Christopher as a very little boy with many problems.  Many of you are blaming his experience in Samoa, but that is simple NOT true.  All that did was keep his Mom alive a few more  years.  I was very, very close to Susan and miss her terribly and while I know in my heart that Christopher was involved in her murder, I find it disturbing how everyone is jumping to conclusions of WHAT happened, HOW it happened and WHY when the police and State Attorney have not released any evidence as yet.

Please keep in mind, there are still the feelings of her husband who is totally blind as a result of the shooting, his sister and the rest of the family and friends who would like to keep this matter private and not open for speculation.

Thanks for understanding
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 03:02:00 AM »
Ma'am,
  I deeply regret to hear of your loss. I wish I could say I can't imagine what your family is going through. But I think maybe I can and it's not pretty.

Unfortunately, your nephew is in the middle of a media whirrl wind. And he happens to have been involved w/ an organization and industry that are generating their own buzz. Some of the people posting here knew the kid back when. While they may not have all the facts, they may also have some insight into aspects of the situation that you don't know.

If it's too painful, and I can believe it is, don't go looking for it. People will say all sorts of hurtful and erroneous things. But if you want to set the record straight, or say your peace, feel free and welcome to do so.

My thoughts are with you.

When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=william+blake' target='_new'>William Blake

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ari

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
i am someone that also was close to EVERYONE....it is true that there was little to no money directly involved, i agree with you on that... i am trying to pick the pieces of my life up, a life the literally was also completely ripped away.  although investigators have not released very much information, the information that has been released via the media is only half truths and lies.  that is what the people out there are going on...blame the media for eschewed facts.  chriss' involvment...i don't know the whole truth...i don't know if i have had an honest conversation with him in a long time.  i haven't talked to him since the final events. i as soooo sorry for your and everyone's loss and know the pain that you feel.  i love susan too, and wish the she was still with us...
ionysus, where are you when I need you? Would you love me as you once loved Ariadne?  Would you put a piece of me up in the sky so I could live forever?  I worship who it is you are.  I admire every part of your being.  Walking the earth, with your long

Offline ari

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »
oh, and on the matter of keeping this private...from what i've heard from the "powers that be" this could go national.  that's what they want.  this will not become silent...too many people want to see him with a needle in his arm.  i don't want this brought up...i have a long life in front of me and i don't want this to haunt my life forever, as it is already threatened to do, but all we can do is try and set the record straight so that rumors don't swirl into a crazy torpedo of a mess, which i am guessing they already have begun to do. too many people went through samoa...i've met too many of them...there is already too much information out there to stop it, as is evidenced by these blogs...too many people know chriss and the anger that raged inside of him.  i thought i had made a difference.
ionysus, where are you when I need you? Would you love me as you once loved Ariadne?  Would you put a piece of me up in the sky so I could live forever?  I worship who it is you are.  I admire every part of your being.  Walking the earth, with your long

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
Was Chris Sutton in Samoa when Corey Murphy or Chris Landre were there?

For those who don't know, Corey and Chris both committed suicide.  God rest their souls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
he was there from 12/96 until 4/98.. i don't recognize those names, but i know that he went to a benefit for a kid that committed suicide that was from the program that he knew, so maybe...i'm sorry if you knew them and for your loss