Author Topic: I know the truth about Cheryl  (Read 9655 times)

Offline Couture

• View Profile
I know the truth about Cheryl
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »
On 2005-05-03 03:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hey courture i mean torture i mean ugly (saw a picture) sounds to me like your mad you took so long to graduate. you should open your eyes. over 100 kids have graduated since you were there. only a handful you could call loosers. how does it feel to have your feelings validated by 1/16th of the didnt do so well angry hostile kids. 95 percent of us are winners. no Ged no bad transcripts. just good old graduation and  valid diplomas, did the stuff kind of kids. by the way cheryl talked i thought you were kindof cool.by the way you talk, you are one messed up kid looking for validation in all the wrong places(fornits) heard you thought pretty highly of yourself. well why dont you think enough of yourself to get your facts straight. you have been painted the wrong picture by Joyce harris. Thats pretty sad. besides that, what makes you authority on truth when you were only here for 6 weeks and most of the kids spend over a year. you dont sound very happy girl. "

Wow.  You need to get your facts straight.  First of all, why would I be mad that it took me so long to graduate, when I graduated on time, no thanks to Whitmore, but nevertheless, right on schedule.  Second of all, no, I am not ugly, I know this, and so does anyone who knows me, so if you were saying this to hurt me, all you did was make me laugh.  Furthermore, what are you talking about, 100 kids graduated, with what, a fake diploma?  1/16th didn't do so well??  Please, just another VALIDATION, as you put it so eloquently, of the fact that Whitmore teaches students nothing.  All of the kids that post, aside from Tori, have horrible grammar, punctuation, spelling, or maybe it is just Cheryl.  And, where do these kids, who have 'graduated' and received transcripts from Whitmore attend college?  I am pretty sure that colleges require accredited high schools, and not just some joke of a facility printing off a piece of paper that says it is a transcript?  Why is it that people posting are never going to college?  They either stay at whitmore their whole life, or retain a GED to be accepted anywhere.  Lucky for me, I graduated from a REAL high school, ON TIME.  I didn't have to worry about those things when I applied for college.  I was not painted any picture by anyone, but myself.  I was there longer than 6 weeks, and everything that I have said here is the truth.  Why don't you ask Cheryl why I would be bitter toward her, and the whitmore.  Why don't you ask her if she has told your parents any lies?  And why, might you ask, would she do this?  Here is your answer: to manipulate you, your parents, and anyone and everyone involved in the Whitmore.  Here is a question for you.  Why do you think Cheryl doesn't come here and respond to all of these allegations?  Why would she, as I am sure she does, go around bitching to the students about it, and put them up to responding to the allegations.  Why do you choose to post anonymously, when you freely reveal others' names?  

Lastly, who are you to judge whether I am happy or not?  Everything that I have stated has contradicted what you said.  Please, respond, it amuses me, as well as the fact that is will make you look like less of a coward.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »
Couture it would be interesting to see a Whitmore Alumni register of what these kids are really doing right? What colleges they are attending, or where they are working. That sort of thing. Know of 3 for sure that had to take the GED because the "transcripts" were worthless, and a couple just couldn't get theirs for SOME reason.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
Everyone knows the truth about Cheryl--she reveals confidential information about  former students when she's up all night TWEAKING away impersonating OTHER former students! Pitiful!!!