Author Topic: hope its worth something to you out there  (Read 52364 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hope its worth something to you out there
« on: March 13, 2005, 04:43:00 AM »
i hope my own life is worth it to all of you out there because when it all boils down, my life has been saved because of cheryl and mark. i love them for helping me find who i am and what im worth. i was going nowhere, on drugs, nearly died twice, and now im graduated from high school, with a real diploma- have a full time job and im heading toward the UNHCR to help in humanitarian aid. they arent hurting my friends in the whitmore. thats what matters most.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 04:55:00 AM »
yessssssss again. keep it up you guys. start sharing the stories we know are true. she always taught us we were spiritual beings having a mortal experience. be strong and shut these other liars up. im actually alive now. i probably would be dead. thank God she is a passionate person. she accepts us as we are. then helps us learn the spiritual laws that help us to be better. any one who gets the opportunity to learn about life by living at the place, should be eternally grateful. i just hope they dont quit after all the crap these evil people are saying. who would ever have a job like this if all this goes with it. i cant believe how mean people can be without even thinking.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 01:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"yessssssss again. keep it up you guys. start sharing the stories we know are true. she always taught us we were spiritual beings having a mortal experience. be strong and shut these other liars up. im actually alive now. i probably would be dead. thank God she is a passionate person. she accepts us as we are. then helps us learn the spiritual laws that help us to be better. any one who gets the opportunity to learn about life by living at the place, should be eternally grateful. i just hope they dont quit after all the crap these evil people are saying. who would ever have a job like this if all this goes with it. i cant believe how mean people can be without even thinking."

See, now this kind of post is just scary!  The kool aid must be flowing freely. :scared:

What's with the frequent use of the word "evil"?  How much of the Mormon religion are you guys exposed to?  :???:  

Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840300051/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 01:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i hope my own life is worth it to all of you out there because when it all boils down, my life has been saved because of cheryl and mark. i love them for helping me find who i am and what im worth. i was going nowhere, on drugs, nearly died twice, and now im graduated from high school, with a real diploma- have a full time job and im heading toward the UNHCR to help in humanitarian aid. they arent hurting my friends in the whitmore. thats what matters most."

Oh dear GOD - HOW did you manage to get a high school diploma when you don't seem to have the ability to properly capitalize or punctuate a sentence, OR use verbs correctly!?  Have you taken SATS?  Did you score above 200?  

:scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 01:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i hope my own life is worth it to all of you out there because when it all boils down, my life has been saved because of cheryl and mark. i love them for helping me find who i am and what im worth. i was going nowhere, on drugs, nearly died twice, and now im graduated from high school, with a real diploma- have a full time job and im heading toward the UNHCR to help in humanitarian aid. they arent hurting my friends in the whitmore. thats what matters most."

Hey, I have an idea!  Why don't you apply to Harvard!?   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
Do Mark and Cheryl wear the magical underwear too?

The Internet is now safe for free speech.
-- Christopher A. Hansen on the overturning of the Communications Decency Act

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 10:54:00 AM »
you know, this is really childish. i am watchin all these links and cant believe this one. oh well, if it makes you happy to write this stuff. but i bet there are more important things you could be doing. i am trying to learn abou tall this things, and this stuff really is off the wall.

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
For real! Here's a pic.

http://home.teleport.com/~packham/garment.jpg

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake when you make it again.
-- F. P. Jones

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 07:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you know, this is really childish. i am watchin all these links and cant believe this one.

I couldn't agree more.   :roll:

As men's prayers are a disease of the will, so are their creeds a disease of the intellect.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, poet, philosopher

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 08:15:00, Erinys wrote:

"For real! Here's a pic.

http://home.teleport.com/~packham/garment.jpg

:lol:

I was born a heretic. I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.
--Susan B. Anthony, U.S. reformer and suffragist

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
Surely your not laughing at the sacred garments!

Ya want a real hoot - read up on what they are and why they are worn.  Harkins back to the Masonic roots of Mormonisum - which is why they are decorated with Masonic symbols - and that is what makes them Magic. . . Fasinating stuff.

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
Well,  I guess that was below the belt. Mea culpa, Mea maxima culpa.

I should probably adjust my my meds. The dose of Fuckitol is outta whack.

The most fundamental purpose of government is defense, not empire.
--Joseph Sobran

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »
The Morman religion is shoved down these kids throats. That is what the Sudweeks hide behind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
It is SAID Mark and Cheryl wear the "garments." Now how would a student know THAT? Scary huh?

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
On 2005-03-13 09:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The Morman religion is shoved down these kids throats. That is what the Sudweeks hide behind."

If the way the kids from Whitmore post on here is any indication of the kind of religious compassion they're being taught there, it paints a very sad picture.

That's the scary part.  I'm sure the Sudweeks believe they're doing the right thing.  I'm sure these kids who are under their control believe that Mark and Cheryl love them and are trying to help them.  Religion validates their methods for some people, obviously for them, but its all about control.  I know this has been posted numerous times but its really relevant.
http://www.ex-cult.org/ Read the first three starting with Lifton.  It sheds a lot of light on how these places work.

Here's another interesting thread over on the Straight forum.

The Durbin Torture Amendment (mentions sensory deprivation, sleep deprivation & public humiliation) http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... forum=7&16

You know, too many weirdos out there. At least with you people I know WHY you are weird!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Straight_Inc_Alumni/' target='_new'>Kady

t. Pete Straight
early 80s