Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

hope its worth something to you out there

<< < (3/10) > >>

BuzzKill:
Surely your not laughing at the sacred garments!

Ya want a real hoot - read up on what they are and why they are worn.  Harkins back to the Masonic roots of Mormonisum - which is why they are decorated with Masonic symbols - and that is what makes them Magic. . . Fasinating stuff.

Erinys:
Well,  I guess that was below the belt. Mea culpa, Mea maxima culpa.

I should probably adjust my my meds. The dose of Fuckitol is outta whack.
The most fundamental purpose of government is defense, not empire.
--Joseph Sobran
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
The Morman religion is shoved down these kids throats. That is what the Sudweeks hide behind.

Anonymous:
It is SAID Mark and Cheryl wear the "garments." Now how would a student know THAT? Scary huh?

Cayo Hueso:

--- Quote ---On 2005-03-13 09:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The Morman religion is shoved down these kids throats. That is what the Sudweeks hide behind."

--- End quote ---

If the way the kids from Whitmore post on here is any indication of the kind of religious compassion they're being taught there, it paints a very sad picture.

That's the scary part.  I'm sure the Sudweeks believe they're doing the right thing.  I'm sure these kids who are under their control believe that Mark and Cheryl love them and are trying to help them.  Religion validates their methods for some people, obviously for them, but its all about control.  I know this has been posted numerous times but its really relevant.
http://www.ex-cult.org/ Read the first three starting with Lifton.  It sheds a lot of light on how these places work.

Here's another interesting thread over on the Straight forum.

The Durbin Torture Amendment (mentions sensory deprivation, sleep deprivation & public humiliation) http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... forum=7&16

You know, too many weirdos out there. At least with you people I know WHY you are weird!!!

Kady
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version