Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

hope its worth something to you out there

(1/10) > >>

Anonymous:
i hope my own life is worth it to all of you out there because when it all boils down, my life has been saved because of cheryl and mark. i love them for helping me find who i am and what im worth. i was going nowhere, on drugs, nearly died twice, and now im graduated from high school, with a real diploma- have a full time job and im heading toward the UNHCR to help in humanitarian aid. they arent hurting my friends in the whitmore. thats what matters most.

Anonymous:
yessssssss again. keep it up you guys. start sharing the stories we know are true. she always taught us we were spiritual beings having a mortal experience. be strong and shut these other liars up. im actually alive now. i probably would be dead. thank God she is a passionate person. she accepts us as we are. then helps us learn the spiritual laws that help us to be better. any one who gets the opportunity to learn about life by living at the place, should be eternally grateful. i just hope they dont quit after all the crap these evil people are saying. who would ever have a job like this if all this goes with it. i cant believe how mean people can be without even thinking.

Cayo Hueso:

--- Quote ---On 2005-03-13 01:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"yessssssss again. keep it up you guys. start sharing the stories we know are true. she always taught us we were spiritual beings having a mortal experience. be strong and shut these other liars up. im actually alive now. i probably would be dead. thank God she is a passionate person. she accepts us as we are. then helps us learn the spiritual laws that help us to be better. any one who gets the opportunity to learn about life by living at the place, should be eternally grateful. i just hope they dont quit after all the crap these evil people are saying. who would ever have a job like this if all this goes with it. i cant believe how mean people can be without even thinking."

--- End quote ---

See, now this kind of post is just scary!  The kool aid must be flowing freely. :scared:

What's with the frequent use of the word "evil"?  How much of the Mormon religion are you guys exposed to?  :???:  
Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-03-13 01:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i hope my own life is worth it to all of you out there because when it all boils down, my life has been saved because of cheryl and mark. i love them for helping me find who i am and what im worth. i was going nowhere, on drugs, nearly died twice, and now im graduated from high school, with a real diploma- have a full time job and im heading toward the UNHCR to help in humanitarian aid. they arent hurting my friends in the whitmore. thats what matters most."

--- End quote ---

Oh dear GOD - HOW did you manage to get a high school diploma when you don't seem to have the ability to properly capitalize or punctuate a sentence, OR use verbs correctly!?  Have you taken SATS?  Did you score above 200?  

:scared:

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-03-13 01:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i hope my own life is worth it to all of you out there because when it all boils down, my life has been saved because of cheryl and mark. i love them for helping me find who i am and what im worth. i was going nowhere, on drugs, nearly died twice, and now im graduated from high school, with a real diploma- have a full time job and im heading toward the UNHCR to help in humanitarian aid. they arent hurting my friends in the whitmore. thats what matters most."

--- End quote ---

Hey, I have an idea!  Why don't you apply to Harvard!?   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version