Author Topic: What really goes on at the Whitmore  (Read 4680 times)

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
What really goes on at the Whitmore
« on: March 13, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
well it looks like i got your attention!! I am a former student from the Whitmore and there is just simply no abuse there. I was there for a year and the stories that i am reading on here are just simply nonsence

if you want to email me on a private conversation then just write me
>>>     [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 04:38:00 AM »
hi cant tell you who i am but i went their 2 years ago. my life is good. and this is the biggest crock of crap i have ever seen in my life. those people saved my life

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 06:52:00 AM »
well i am glad to know that there is actually someone out there that supports me THANKS

send me an email and i will reveal myself

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
what about some really scary telephone calls you received from the Whitmore YOURSELF lately? why are you on here not really telling the truth? What is the deal? You KNOW that Cheryl has really been mad at you lately. You trying to get back in her good graces so she will send you that transcript or something?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »
On 2005-03-12 22:07:00, Mr. Bean wrote:

"well it looks like i got your attention!! I am a former student from the Whitmore and there is just simply no abuse there. I was there for a year and the stories that i am reading on here are just simply nonsence

Can you be specific? Cause the term "abuse" means different things to different people.

Some of the posts I've seen here look exactly like the kind of emotional and psyche abuse that I saw and experienced at Straight. Not saying that the Sudweeks got their method from Straight. They're also very similar to what happens in an abusive romantic relationship. There are other good examples, too. It's really a very common type of behavior.

Why has Leah been getting threats? There are those I've seen made against her by way of this forum and there are those reported by her grandma. What is it that Leah's saying that's got the Sudweeks so frightened? If it were all made up, why would sensible adults even care? I mean, people are saying all kinds of rude things about me around here lately. I don't care. I know they're not true so it doesn't really matter.

What's the difference? Why are several different kids posting what they believe to be facts about Leah, threatening to stuff a rag in her mouth and making threatening phone calls?

Is that how you guys deal with dissent at Whitmore? You may not think so right now, at this point in your life, but that is abuse.

All penalties for drug users should be dropped...Making drug abuse a crime is useless and even dangerous...Every year we seize more and more drugs but the quantity available still increases...Police are losing the drug battle worldwide.

--Raymond Kendall ~ Secretary General of Interpol 1994

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
wow they really "saved your life"??? ha! sounds like they are some over powering "cult' like leaders. Or wait i know they are. sorry asses!

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
i am not trying to get into Cheryls good grace I know she is still mad at me and i am graduating this May even with out the transcrips. I just know the truth and i gonna keep spreading it even if you like it or not

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
On 2005-03-13 13:27:00, Mr. Bean wrote:

"i am not trying to get into Cheryls good grace I know she is still mad at me and i am graduating this May even with out the transcrips. I just know the truth and i gonna keep spreading it even if you like it or not"

Why is she so mad at you?

Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it can do something to the people
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson.

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »
here i go. I quess your gonna bash me next, because ive gotta stand up for these people. I really hate being on this sight, but i got word that these people are really slandering Mark and Cheryl. I cant believe the pure crap i am reading. When i needed help it was them that were there for me. I was there for over a year and i dont ever remember them taking time out for themselfs it was always us kids that they were worried about. Cheryl more than Mark. But mark in his Mark way. I will defend them till i die. I love them then and i love them now 3 years later. I was with them thru the horses. It was horrible and totally unjustified. Read the transcripts. No mark is not a liar. Any one who knows him knows that is just not part of his character. He is as honest and forthright as they come. Bryan Tetz the caretaker should have been charged with any charges. which could have been for maybe 1 horse.The Sudweeks werent there, but supplied more than enough food, and the caretaker after 5 years was more than familiar with the feeding. But since Mark Sudweeks owned the property he was charged. Nobody loved their horses more than their kids and all of us in the program. the s/p/c/a/ actually shot jake with a shotgun it took 3 times to put him down. saddest thing you ever saw. so wrong. that horse was Heathers horse an autistic girl who through the program learned how to express herself. That horse helped her so much. They said the horse was suffering. it was brought out in court that Bryan dropped a bail of hay on her, that morning. You cant imagine the pain their family has been through. That was their life forever. At the time i wished it hadnt been in Canada because you could see alot of prejudice, but it looks like they will be fighting the adversity as long as they choose to do this. even here in the U.S. I just pray they will not quit. They change lifes. Please stop this. Everyone who has lived there knows you are lying and when we tell you, you say we are a cult and brainwashed and other ridiculous things. Of course there are ungrateful kids. What do you expect, they arent God. But they are the greatest people i know. If they quit, who is going to take there place. You! could you work for nothing, 24/7, could you be ABUSED BY THE KIDS. when i was there i saw both Mark and Cheryl attacked and verbally assulted all the time. But does anyone care about that. They helped me believe again because they believed in me. If they helped you, you better speak up. This is all so wrong that people can justify what they are doing because of a couple of kids who were doing the same thing to their parents and teachers before they went to live with the Sudweeks. And a couple of old program loosers bitter towards life and everything in it, who couldnt get it at home and were given a BAD program. And a couple of parents who actually think they will get money out of this whole thing. With what you are doing to them on this webpage you might as well get a gun and shot them. It scares me there are people like you in this country. It scares me to think people are actually keeping this website going.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2005, 10:24:00 PM »
Alright, I'll address that lengthy post later but, again, you haven't answered the question.  Why is Cheryl so mad at you?

Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the argument of the tyrant and the creed of the slave.  
-- William Pitt, 1763

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2005, 02:11:00 AM »
take your time kayo dont you have anything better to do. or do you make your living on the donations you get from other bad program dropouts. your not getting any younger and your life doesnt sound so fun. yukkkk

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2005, 02:51:00 AM »
i have my reasons why Cheryl is at mad at me. It is obviouse that you don't even know what is going on at the whitmore when you don't even know why she is mad at me everybody knows that so how would you even know about all the abuse, there is no abuse where are you getting your stories? you need to think about what you are saying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2005, 10:02:00 AM »
We know about the abuse, just like we know about why Cheryl is mad at you BEAN, and the lies she spreads about YOU.  Still has control over you doesn't she? How very sad, still controls your mind, and still holds things over you. You are a kid, not a MAN. You better be studying for that GED if you plan on getting into college! And, if you value you peace of mind, and mental stability, you better stay off the phone with those kids from Whitmore. They continue to manipulate you bud.

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
aren't you just full of shit. get a life Why should i take the GED when I am graduating in mayn are you  stupid or something. How old are you?? your brain id getting toooooo old to even think. Cheryll can help you with that :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
ur all just a bunch of fucking morons running circles over and over and over again. get a clue retards and stop bitching.