Author Topic: More ink on Majestic Ranch - AP  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More ink on Majestic Ranch - AP
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
Wow! My apologies. GROSS!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 07:56:00 PM »
Apology accepted :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :wave:

The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective.

--Brave New World Revisited, Aldous Huxley, 1958

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 01:35:00 AM »
The Governor signed bill 107 so that places like Majestic Ranch will be licensed and regulated. That means unannounced visits can be made. It's a good start.

I would hope that the other staff who did not come forward (I read about that on http://www.kidsincaptivity.com) would come forward now and have their voices heard. If they do then maybe it can be brought to the governor again so that licensing will happen right away and so that a real investigation can be done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »
Majestic Ranch Is a WWASP Program. That should speak for itself.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
No, it really doesn't speak for itself. Look, Mark Wardle and Skyline Journey were not part of WWASPS. I don't suppose Distant Drums will be either.

I think Bill 107 is nothing but a whitewash.

Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to one class of men, and deny equal privilege to others, will be to constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic, and have no place in a Republic. The Constitution of this Republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom.
--Abridged quote-Benjamin Rush, M.D., a signer of the Declaration of Independence

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »
My beloved child was at Majestic Ranch for 4 months.  They lied to me about every aspect of the program.  They are evil people who torture children for fun & profit.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »
Right, but not all abusive programs are part of WWASP. I agree that any program that's affiliated in any way w/ WWASPS should be avoided. But that doesn't mean that all other programs are safe and effective. There are a lot of competitors out there doing substantially the same things.

Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty may have found an established clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate it, needs them not.
http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/remon.html' target='_new'>James Madison, "A Memorial and Remonstrance", 1785

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes