Author Topic: does anyone care about zita?  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
does anyone care about zita?
« on: March 11, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
my god! i know i am new here, but this mother has completely exposed a innocent child. i would never ever publicly state what she has about a child. unless she has a concrete conviction, it is all hearsay, and furthermore, completely disrespectful to the child. the mother seems to be on this forum a lot, does zita know about it? can you imagine her humilation? i dont know who is telling the truth or not, but i suspect there are bits of truth everywhere and bits of not truths. the letter that was deleted, which i did read, certainly shed new light on the not so innocent joyce. i am sorry, my heart is for the child and to hell with the mother. i hope cps sees what she is doing here.  seems she needs constant stroking and attention, even at the expense of her child.  i can see her telling zita, don't worry sweetie, i make a statement to isac! please! that and 35 cents will get you a phone call.

to the adults out there, i think it is time to respect this child and let this die. if joyce does have all this abuse stuff, let her lawyers handle it.  my god,leave the kid alone. just my peronsal opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
Of course Zita does not know about this site.

Zita has been interviewed in a safe setting by Utah authorities, and she has told the truth about the abuses against Joey and herself. She knows why she was enrolled at Whitmore Academy, and she knows that it was not what was promised to her. She has given her statement about the abuse she suffered at Whitmore Academy.

Whitmore Academy is not discussed with this little girl, unless authorities call and need additional information provided. It is not a focus of her life at all. She is concerned with school, and her extracurricular activities.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
BTW I do not have the power to "convict" anybody of anything.  This is the United States of America.

And I did not expose my daughter. The Sudweek people did. They posted my daughter's private information. Why? You would have to ask them.

We filed charges on behalf of our daughter, and will not discuss the details. That has been our position, and remains our position.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
excuse me joyce, that letter was just posted last night. i read it. this morning it was gone. i know i am know, but simply looking at the dates of when you started your ranting, it is several weeks earlier.  furthermore, if you filed charges, why the hell are you still posting? didn't your lawyer give you any advice?

that letter last night showed a totally different side of joyce, and remind pple it was written by her. it was wrong to post, but in a way, it really turn on some light bulbs about this crazy person and her $400K house.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »
How do you think you know what the Harris's house cost? Sounds a bit low to me. Have you seen it? Have you been there?  Are you a Realtor?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
Why would the Harris's need a lawyer? The State of Utah provides lawyers in a criminal case. The Harris's do not file criminal charges. Ever watch Court TV?  It will be the State of Utah v Sudweeks,  not the Harris's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »
in the letter that was posted last night, joyce herself stated her house was worth $400,000. that is where i read it. as far as lawyer, she said she filed charges, usually a lawyer files a lawsuit. i know the ag has no charges filed against them. i actually called that severson number earlier. they have nothing against whitmore. nothing. woudlnt the attorey general know if there was a criminal investigation? so if she filed a complaint, a lawyer would be involved. that's all.

just to get back in the subject agian, what about zita? at 13 years old, i bet she can use a computer. what her mother has done to her in the public is sick. sorry, it is. talking allegely about sexual abuse of a 12/13 year old, naming her as zita, and just keeping writing publicly that is in my opinion a mother that craves attention and doesn't mind using her daughter to get it. just my opinion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 07:14:00 PM »
It would stand to reason that sexual abuse would be talked about by the victim, duh!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
Hate to disappoint you or antigen, but probably about 99.9% of the world does not know about this site. So probably a busy little 12 year old girl doesn't know or care about it either. Kids do other things on computers you know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »
the victim is 12/13 years old. do you really think it is fair for her personal stuff to be all over a public forum? think about the victim if she opened up the computer and saw all this ugly stuff her mother wrote (true or not)it would be embarrassing to that that little girl.  don't you get that? not to mention the vicious attacks by the mother and others with zita's name attached to it all.  honestly, think about the child. it is really sad a mother felt the need to exploit her. i really think it goes back to the mother craving some type of attention. she is getting it now. but when someone, what was wrong, posted a tell all letter written by joyce herself, it was very telling indeed. it is definitely called reasonable doubt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
That's what the sexual abuser wants, shhhh
don't tell, don't talk about it....this is our little secret.  Where are YOU FROM?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 07:23:00 PM »
excuse me? exploiting a child benefits a sexual abuser?  please, i am not from under a rock! the biggest sexual abuse trial is on right now with jacko, and have you heard the name of that kid yet? nope.  seems the mother is after money, but who knows. jacko is weird.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »
And just who disclosed this girl's name? It certainly was not the parents! The Sudweeks know no boundaries.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
On 2005-03-11 16:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"the victim is 12/13 years old. do you really think it is fair for her personal stuff to be all over a public forum? think about the victim if she opened up the computer and saw all this ugly stuff her mother wrote (true or not)it would be embarrassing to that that little girl.  don't you get that? not to mention the vicious attacks by the mother and others with zita's name attached to it all.  honestly, think about the child. it is really sad a mother felt the need to exploit her. i really think it goes back to the mother craving some type of attention. she is getting it now. but when someone, what was wrong, posted a tell all letter written by joyce herself, it was very telling indeed. it is definitely called reasonable doubt. "

I absolutely agree w/ this. It's one thing to talk about business deals; promised services vs. actually delieverd service, public legal proceedings and such like that. But I really wish ya'll could leave the kids' personal business out of it.

And I can understand when it's coming from teenagers who are angry and intemperate. I think they'll regret it. I sometimes offer the unasked for advice that they not tear each other up so badly. I hate seeing these things discussed publicly.

But the adults should know better, damn it! I wish all you guys would think a little bit before hitting the send button.

Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »
as I said in another post, it doesn't matter who disclosed zita's name, because joyce just kept provoking it and feeding more and more into it. I have read this thread, out of curious interest and sadness for a child, a child that was put in  the public eye by a mother that is selfish and craves the spot light in my opinion, she is exploiting a child that obviously has many issues, but i am beginning to think the mother has more. then i think, who allowed this lady to adopt a child? maybe it is time we look at adoption agencies. this lady is not balanced. that letter she wrote to the shcool is not leaving my mind. she said clearly zita called cps on her! i think she said twice or so. she made zita look like a troubled kid, and just needed a break. i understand, i am parent to, we all have rough times, but to air it on a public forum and share it with another website isac that can do nothing by embarrass that child more.

it is about the child, not joyce. it doesn't matter who put zita's name out there, the fact is joyce wouldn't let it die and still hasn't.  i almost think she is possessed.