Author Topic: EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS  (Read 9478 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »
It's a given that Casie beat up Hannah and Camille. The reason is a fact, too.  What gets lost in the mix is why.  Cheryl ordered it.  It is not Casie's fault. When Cheryl orders a beating, it must happen or else.  That is just how it works at Whitmore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2005, 04:05:00 AM »
o.k. that must have been Anneliese. Only she would have that mentality, when she was negative. Stop. You can be so good.  It is hillarious how you are trying to portray Cheryl. That is what is so weird to me. I wasn't even as tight as all you were, but where in the world are you pulling all the crap from. I lived there same as anyone else and the picture these negative people are trying to write are just not the right picture, and they know it. What is the reason. Are you screwing up and it makes you feel better when you think someone else is wrong. Why dont you stop and think for a minute. What did Cheryl ever do to you that would justify what you are doing. NOTHING so stop. When i talk to my friends that have gone home. I can always tell when they have screwed up. Its like they want to just talk crap. you don't have too. It really hurts to think this is what you believe you have to do. Please stop. I think you know who i am. Believe me or not. We all still care about you. Everyone knows Casie had a bad temper. Cheryl was on her case all the time. She was always trying to get Casie to express herself so it didn't build up and come out when she got mad. I was there the day the girls left. All of us were mad. Mad at Cheryl because she forgave Hannah, remember. She Would NEVER order anyone to hit anyone. She always got mad at us for even touching eachother. YOU KNOW IT. So why are you lying like this. It hurts all of us. email me you know who i am.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
This IS NOT Annaliese! This is like the movie deal at Provo. Quit denying things--it all happened. Cheryl jerked Hannah around, cussing her. Casie was ordered by Cheryl to beat the hell out of her and Camille. Christians? It's bad enough it all happened. To continue to lie about it just makes it worse and worse and worse!
Cherly ordered Jeff and Zita to beat up Joey too that night at 3AM. Cheryl ordered those boys to beat Joey up at the Boys House. Cheryl orders kids to beat kids. That is what Cheryl does...that is what she does when she is out of control.