Author Topic: EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS  (Read 9515 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
Joyce give it up, you lost! IT's okay, you can't win all the battles. I guess you'll have better luck next time, but for now, give it up, Mark and cheryl and the whitmore are good guys, they are honest people, That email you wrote to them was absured, I have one thing to say to you, " I see your true colors shinin' through."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
And oh boy do they shine bright. especially in that email that you can all still get a hold of. IT MAY BE WRONG TO POST THAT EMAIL BUT ITS WRONG ALL THE LIES JOYCE HARRIS IS SAYING ABOUT THE SUDWEEKS.!!!! EVERYONE BETTER THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE THEY EVER BELIEVE JOYCE!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
THE MASK IS REVEALED...after all...good attracts good and bad.....well bad just does not prevail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
Joyce Harris does not lie. Mark Sudweeks lied in Canada courts.  He lied to Shelby Earnhardt at ISAC.  He is a confirmed, proven liar.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
OOOKKKK WHATEVER, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT, READ THAT EMAIL, MARK IS NO LIER. JOYCE IS A LIER, AND YOUR A LIER TO SAY SHE ISNT. REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2005, 12:47:00 PM »
i still think it is funny they seem to think this isac thing has some authority. i see no credentials or resume of the pple there. who are they? much like this site, just pple sharing information. joyce and others act like isac is some powerful thing. maybe in the bible, which i have no clue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »
The independent ISAC that put Whitmore on "Watch" status to any parents looking Whitmore up on the internet, has a bit of influence in the teen industry busness, don't think otherwise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
influence? on what? who are they to influence anyone? i am not being difficult, but after looking at the site thoroughly, they are like this. just information. they don't hold any authoritive control. so giving them a statement means what? means you got something off your chest. okay. where/who is the person with authority to make the difference? i dont see it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
Then don't worry about it then. If Whitmore doesn't mind being on "Watch Status" then everything is just fine. Ignore these people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
i am not worried at all, i am curious. i have no beef in this fight, just trying to understand it. to be on a watch list in a group like this is really means nothing. but if it were some government or something of authority, then you believe it. my only point was that the isac is nothing and the mother keeps referring to it like it is a bible or means something to make her more believeable.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
I think the value of ISAC is their independence.
That, along with their excellent research and reporting.
The ISAC statement does add to the credibility of the Harris statement, b/c ISAC has followed up, and made the calls to confirm what is said, and found that of the two very different statements, its the Harris version thats supported by the authorities involved.
Whitmore supporters were very happy to go on about the "police report" supporting their version of events (with no complaints of police "hate")until ISAC pointed out the report didn't even yet exist; and didn't support their version once written.
Then we get the blasting of the cops for being biased and Hating Whitmore -
Come on -
Open your eyes!
But anyway - as I said, ISAC has a great deal of credibility and I think we should all be very thankful for that.
I personally feel that ISAC is an invaluable resource and I think it is inevitable that they will be increasingly effective in holding the troubled teen industry accountable and educating families.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
dear ms. buzzkill,
i think you are being extremely niave,and i dont mean this as a insult. isac is not a authority nor does it have authority. it is just as good as this forum, fornits. we are all pple telling our story. no one at that isac, that i see, have credentials or of any authority. so why take there word? no reason. as far as the harris statement, you are sadly mistaken. if you saw or read that confidential letter that joyce wrote to mark, you would know there is much she is not telling. if it wasn't true, why did fornits delete it? yes, it is confidential, but i have read many private things here. seems joyce can throw mud, but when it comes back, she refers to isac. bfd. really.  i am sure isac is good but they are not a solid resouce. not by far. fornit is just as solid as them, as struggling teens. try not to be fooled buzz, seems you are being sucked in. have you ever been to this place? just curious. i haven't and as i said, have no beef with them or joyce, but joyce's insanity is rampant for sure.

curious buzz, do you think zita would like what her mother has done here? exposing her and the alleged abuse? sick, and  you supporting it is very questionable.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
buzzkill,
dont get angry, but i found your website http://www.wwaspinfo.com which also promotes isac and asks for donations? are you also funded by them? why else do you think a website like isac, fornits, or struggling teens makes a story true? it doesn't. you believe someone did fact checking? really? after the visit to the school, what were the facts? or didn't they visit it? is it hearsay from a source? i guess i am having a hard time understanding it all. i don't see fornits asking for donations? now if isac was a governmental office or even dss, but i dont think it is. i dont see anything that shows authority on there. just reports that god knows who reported. was it by a authoritive person? i don't see any there.  help me understand.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2005, 06:28:00 PM »
I stand by my post.
You are entitled to your opinion, just as I am, and on this we differ.
As you well know, I have never been there. I suspect you have. . . It matters not. Look how many have been to TB and swear no abuse takes place. . . Being an occasional visitor in no way imparts any knowledge of what takes place day to day. Does it?
As for ISAC and credentials; what credentials would you have them have? They are survivors of the kind of program we are most concerned with halting, and so their insight is extremely valuable - I don't know how you get a credential for that tho.
As for the deleted post - I do believe it contained personal and private information about a minor that no one had any right to make public. Right?
Seems like deleting it was the only decent thing to do. Much the way ISAC deleted personal and private information from the WWASP vs PURE transcripts. It was the decent thing to do.

'Bout this:
i am sure isac is good but they are not a solid resource. not by far. fornit is just as solid as them, as struggling teens.

You can't be serious, can you? I mean there is no comparison at all. Fornits is an open forum in which anyone can say most anything and it is left up to the reader to filter and fact find, or ignore, as the case may be. ST.com is (as you well know) highly biased and severely moderated. They are in no way independent of the programs they promote and sell - that is their very reason for being.
Thus I am back to once again pointing out, the value of ISAC is their independence and research skills.

'Bout this:
do you think zita would like what her mother has done here? exposing her and the alleged abuse? sick, and you supporting it is very questionable.

I have no notion what the kid thinks. Its none of my business; nor yours.
Exposing her? I haven't seen anything from the Harriss' I would classify that way. From the Whitmore - that's a different story - and a deplorable one too, I might add.
My supporting it? As far as I am concerned, what Joyce and GMom are doing is exactly the same thing I often do. Me and a lot of others I know. We tell our story to help educate and support others who have been lied to and manipulated by a program for troubled teens. Of corse I support it.
If I had reason to think she were lying, things would be different. If, after looking at the available evidence, I thought the Whitmore was being unfairly and untruthfully described - I would say so.  But that is not the case.
However, luckily for the Whitmore, I have no credentials and so I don't matter.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
Authority? The only authority I'm really interested in invoking is that of the IVth Estate and that of the free market. I'm a firm believer in letting the buyer beware. That's all I'm trying to do here, just let anyone with an opinion have their peace.

What's your angle? What's your interest in the Whitmore?

The clergy know that I know that they know that they do not know.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes