Author Topic: EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS  (Read 9490 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 09:34:00 PM »
The truth is what seems  to be hurting the Sudweeks. The very teachings of their chosen church spells out exactly how it stands on Lesbians and Gays. Not only are homosexuals excommunicated from the Mormon church, they are then "turned over to Satan."
IF Cheryl Sudweeks IS formally charged with the allegations of sexual abuse,  and IF she is found guilty of sexual abuse against this young girl, then Cherly Sudweeks has a lot more people to answer to than the legal authorities. She will have to answer to her own church officials.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »
didn't YOU state earlier in another post that your computer had been violated?

ever think, this could be a direct result?

btw; what happened to the email?

censorship; fornuts?  private emails have been posted before?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 03:25:00 AM »
joyce one thing you should remember that my mother taught me, is if you are going to be a good liar you need to have a good memory. your really blowing it. but of course that wouldnt embarrass you nothing seems to. just quit dragging your kid into this, for your own satisfaction. shes got it bad enough just having you for a mom. can you imagine. when do you spend time with your family. you are all over this  website. are you looking for attention? you need a shrink. doubt you could find one whod put up with you eeech

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 03:31:00 AM »
Never saw this mom post her child's name. She refers to her as "daughter."  She doesn't seem to be a liar, either.  Time will tell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 03:46:00 AM »
hey please pull your head out and look in the mirror. you are the only thing dispicable Joyce Harris. what are you going to do when the whole truth is told. to bad you cant put it on public display. i guess the truth hurts tooo much. you better get over yourself and see that its all going to come out. why dont you do us all a favor and quit before you dragg more innocent people in it. remember there was alot of us who know everything we lived with zita. she told us about you. i heard you tell her you were going to "march her down to the a.g. office in the morning and she would tell them what you wanted". and if she didnt she was going to jail. all because you were mad she liked us better than you. she didnt have your picture in her room and not because sheral took it. maybe she didnt like you. she told all of us. mama did the spanking and daddy did the beatings and how much trouble she got into at school because she told s.s. that you hit her. she was so confussed. especially about the victoria secret clothes and you know what i mean. you nasty old lady.  and yes i saw you push her down the stairs in front of you. and you slapped one of the girls here. maybe not on purpose but out of anger and yes Zita ran desperately back into the mansion from your car and clung to Alex. and begged us not to let her go. when we told the police we were worried about Zitas life they said a social worker would come and talk to us. nobody ever came even after we called the second time. your right it was officer wright and if he has any integrety he will do the report right. he never even did one till you called to get one to put on the internet. you have manipulated this too long. the sudweeks wont let us kids get on this sight. but we love them and want the truth to be known. you are lieing your head off. and then the truth is posted and that lady takes it off. there is so much more that people dont know. i dont even think Zita knows because she wouldnt do this to us. did that make you mad? this place changes lifes and you dont care. you are scarey,  you are a spoiled old lady. who is determined to get your own way, at everyones cost. even your little zita. you have her scared to death. some one needs to check you out and good. how come when zita was investigated the first time there was no problem. how did you get the state to fly the police to texas. how are getting anybody to listen to you? you are just too weird for me i cant believe any one believes you. are you going to take this down too?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 08:47:00 AM »
We wanted thank Ginger Warbis for removing the confidential information regarding our daughter's psychological communication at Whitmore from this site. This dispicable act has been reported to every authority in Utah, and to our personal medical authority agencies in Texas and to our attorney.
The email to Mark Sudweeks was sent in his role as the Director of the School to address our daughter's Reactive Attention Disorder, and was laying out the symptoms of she has from this disorder and examples of behavior. The email was generated by a Telephone Family Session with Zita and her therapist,David, at Whitmore because of her hygiene, a symptom of RAD, which was not being monitored by Cheryl Sudweeks, which was part of our request prior to enrolling our daughter.

Despite the horrific accusations on this site, neither me, nor my husband have ever sexually or physically abused our daughter. I have not been reported to Child Protective Services for any abuse against my daughter. Any false allegations against me, another classic symptom of RAD, were told to a teacher at school, and were taken care of on that level.

We enrolled our daughter at Whitmore because the Sudweeks advertised on Who Am I Discovery, and on the Lon Woodbury Site, and because Sue Scheff of P.U.R.E assured us that they specialized in "attachment disorders." The Sudweeks also advertised that they ran a FULLY ACCREDITED academic boarding school with certified teachers, that included an Equine Horse Therapy Program, and weekly one-on-one Therapy and daily group Therapy with a licensed Therapist.
Publishing this Confidential and Private information regarding our daughter's psychological and health issues was and is wrong. Any person who puts themselves in the position of running a "school" of any type must honor confidentiality and must be held to this standard by every Agency that monitors them, from the Utah Office of Education down to each and every parent.  I would think that the greatest supporter of Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks would look them in the face and say "This is wrong, no child deserves that."

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 09:00:00 AM »
The "WHOLE TRUTH" will come out, and no I will not quit until it does.

My daughter did not "LIVE" with you there. She was a student going to school. She lives at home. There is a big difference in being a student and living with someone.

I never said I would take my daughter to the "AG's office." Until this episode, I did not even know what an "AG" was. And I do not talk that way anyway. I call it the "Attorney General's Office, because I show respect to that office.

I never touched any student there. That is ANOTHER LIE.

NO POLICE from Utah came to Texas. You are just misinformed again. You have no idea who came from Utah and took my daughter's formal statement regarding the Sudweeks' abusive behaviors, now do you?

As far as the illegal information that you have available that has been stolen off of my computer system---well that is just another little criminal activity that SOMEONE will have to answer for isn't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 10:11:00 AM »
hey crazy lady are you talking to yourself. looks like youve lost your credibility. dont you get it. its 8 peoples word against yours. they heard what they heard and saw what they saw.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »
I do believe the only person's WORD that means anything is Offier Wright's, especially in a Court of Law.  Enough said on the subject.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
you have got one right on Joyce. what makes you think he is as bad as you. hell tell the truth. but i am sure you wont recognize it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »
just because the letter is not here, how do you know pple haven't copied it from last night. i saw it and may have it. if pple want it, it tells the ugly truth about joyce.  i can't help but say agian, if joyce loves her kid, why would she expose her like this! it is so sick for a parent to do this to her child. lady, i sure hope zita doesnt know what you are doing to her on this forum. truth or not, it is very sad for her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
Joyce Harris did not publish that, the Sudweeks camp did, and it was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
please i think it has been established the sudweeks are the good guys here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »
wrong, wrong wrong. yes it was probably wrong, but it certainly cleared up who the real joyce harris is. furthermore, if it was false, and not accurate, why remove it? obviously joyce didnt like the real truth behind her version of truth out there.  i saw it, joyce, it seems you need some serious help. still in shock your lawyer is allowing all your postings.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
Not from my perspective.  Remember Joey, Hannah, Camille.....just to name a few.  I don't know Joey or Camille, but I do know Hannah.  It makes me sick that someone would abuse and hurt such a sweet girl.  And Joey -- nothing justifies what was done to him or any of the kids that were abused.  NOTHING!!!!!