Author Topic: Cheryl  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cheryl
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »
Think most people agree the Provo movie event was outrageous behavior on Cheryl's part. So is Cheryl parading in front of students, male and female in her underwear. What other school has a teacher behaving this way?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cheryl
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
Yes, apparently it was common practice to call students into her bedroom, male and female, while in her underware.  She also frequently talked about her sex life or lack of to the kids. Anyone find this bizzare behavior too??  Not exactly what teenagers need to see or hear. Does make you wonder........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cheryl
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »
I wouldn't call myself a prude, but I don't know many mothers who parade around in front of their teenaged sons in their underware, regular, long, garments or otherwise.  I know I didn't do that in front of my son.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cheryl
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »
Have you ever compared the size of your breast to teenage girl's either? Think it is proper for a "teacher" to talk about your husband, who is ALSO a "teacher" to the students....and tell these students THEIR TEACHER IS A BAD LAY...or that you and their teacher had "good sex".  I DONT THINK SO.  TEACHERS just don't talk about their sex life to students. Cheryl is way out of line here. MORE TO THE POINT___ why does she do this? What is the purpose. What message are these kids at Whitmore being given? Is this place just wide open for sexual activity?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Cheryl
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »
We were told that Whitmore Academy was a Private Boarding School run by Christian people-the Sudweeks. We most certainly DID NOT expect this type of behavior to be acceptable.

Our daughter reported that a student "confessed" in GROUP that she gave a "hand job" to a boy in the movie theatre at Provo. She also reported that Cheryl Sudweeks' response to this teenage girl was: "Well, I don't guess I can take sex away from you kids, now can I?"

This is not the expectations we had from a Christian-based school?

Why wasn't Cheryl Sudweeks supervising these kids at the movies?  Why wasn't some "private counseling" made available to this teenage girl to help make her aware that this type of public sexuality is not acceptable?

Why would Cheryl Sudweeks in any manner put her "mark of approval" on such behavior?

I am certain the only explanation forthcoming will be to accuse my daughter of being a liar. I would like an explanation addressing Cheryl Sudweeks' inadequate behavior. There were many kids who witnessed this incident.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cheryl
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 12:29:00 AM »
There appears to be way too much sexual activity going on at the Whitmore Academy, and way too little supervision by adults. It seems like Cheryl Sudweeks needs a dose of maturity, and responsibility.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cheryl
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
Do these parents ever just ask themselves:
Do I want Chery talking about her sex life to my kid?
Do I want Cheryl and Mark in their underware in front of my kid?
Do I want Cheryl humiliating my kid in her GROUPS by reading the emails I send to my kid?
Do I want Cheryl making other kids beat up my kid?
Do I want Cheryl to get mad and not let my kid not have meals?
Do I want Cheryl to spit in my kid's face?

OR do these parents just THINK it is always happening to SOMEONE ELSE's kid?

OR do they really really believe all of this is just made up stuff, and it is no happening?
They need to wake up!