Author Topic: EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL  (Read 15856 times)

Offline mom2three

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2005, 11:55:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 23:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"are you stupid? all of the sudden cheryl acts like an out of control person. just this year right. what in the world are you trying to prove. get real there are alot of us getting tired of you bashing this caring kind person"

Cheryl did not "all of a sudden" become out of control. Twenty years ago Cheryl acted EXACTLY like that. Mark had to step in between and I had to run and close myself behind a door, trust me, I was afraid. The idea of Cheryl going  bezerk in anger is not something that would suprise me at all, having lived with them myself. Reading of other incidents leads me to wonder if perhaps my situation with her was not something that could be considered a one of.

I agree, Cheryl can appear very loving and giving, and I think that is what she genuinely wants to be. Reality is however she becomes unstable, certainly not a crime in itself, it is not uncommen. Unfortunately they chose a career that instability would normally preclude.

I would never have spoken out except that I learned what they were now doing. Do I think they are evil? No, I think they are human although I question their actions and yes, their ethics in some issues. Do I think they should be running a school for troubled kids? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

If it makes you feel any better, I would never run a school either, I dont have what it takes, and I at least recognise it and have no illusions about my personality and my abilities.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »
wow!! I don't think it can get anymore confusing than this. Why do you choose to confuse youself with stuff that isn't even true. Cheryl is a great person take it from a former student. don't let nonsence get to your tiny little :lol:  with crap that is going around. You have no ideah how much they have helped me. There is three people in particular and yes Cheryl is one of them.
why do you choose to hide your identity, as you can tell I have nothing to hide

Offline mom2three

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2005, 03:42:00 AM »
Why do you choose to confuse youself with stuff that isn't even true."
Excuse me, I was stating my own experience which I know to be true. As for what others posts, I do not know their truths, I can only weigh it against my own experience and what postings seem to have the most integrity to them. No different than you I suspect.  

Cheryl is a great person take it from a former student.
I do not share your opinion there, you can take THAT from a former friend.
don't let nonsence get to your tiny little :lol:  with crap that is going around.

Dont patronise me, and in return I will show you the respect I always try to show people even those with differing opinions.Regarding the crap going around, believe me, thanks to my experience, I am well aware of crap when I see it.

You have no idea how much they have helped me. There is three people in particular and yes Cheryl is one of them.

I am glad they did the job they were paid well to do and helped you. You are entitled to your opinion and your right to give them credit. That was YOUR experience.  I dont doubt you at all in that, I believe that you do have gratitude for the help they gave you and I am genuinely happy you feel you are doing better. It doesnt mean others had the same experience including myself. Thinking you can speak for others based only on what you experienced is rather presumptuous of you.

why do you choose to hide your identity, as you can tell I have nothing to hide"

I think the reasons to hide ones identity have been well demonstrated

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2005, 04:42:00 AM »
i have never seen anyone who loves their horses as much as the sudweeks. i think its awful what they had to go through in canada. because of stupid people just like leah. get a clue quys. read the transcripts. they are my heros. and ginger joyce leah gmom and disgruntled ungrateful justin and his mom you can all go to hell for what you are trying to do to these people i will love till i die. why dont you quit posting as so many different people. i checked your ip

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2005, 04:47:00 AM »
hey mom 2 three. what have you ever done that would compare to the lives cheryl has helped. maybe she couldnt help you. but it doesnt sound like anyone could. you sound like a looser. maybe the kind of company ginger and a few others here like to talk crap with. i just know the truth about one thing. CHERYL changed my life and unlike you i will be grateful to her forever.

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2005, 06:50:00 AM »
well don't really know who you are but all i can say is that you are deffinatly on the right topic lol but keep believing Cheryl is a great person I'm sure you know who I am. Yeah everybody hates me but i still love all of them and can't forget that special someone who probably doesn't even want to have anything to do with me because of my stupid actions i still love her I just can't hide it

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2005, 08:58:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 01:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i have never seen anyone who loves their horses as much as the sudweeks. i think its awful what they had to go through in canada.

I think its awful what the poor horses had to endure!!! :cry:

because of stupid people just like leah. get a clue quys. read the transcripts. they are my heros. and ginger joyce leah gmom and disgruntled ungrateful justin and his mom you can all go to hell for what you are trying to do to these people i will love till i die.

Kool aid!!!!

why dont you quit posting as so many different people. i checked your ip"

No you didn't.  If you did[/b] you would see that we are, in fact, many different people.

The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force.
--Thomas Jefferson

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
Who are you? Your name is really Mr. Bean?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
On 2005-03-13 03:50:00, Mr. Bean wrote:

Yeah everybody hates me but i still love all of them and can't forget that special someone who probably doesn't even want to have anything to do with me because of my stupid actions i still love her I just can't hide it.

Elliot, this is really sad! But you're not alone in feeling this way. This is sort of classic cult control. Please, please read up on how cults work. Here's a pretty good overview:

EMOTIONAL CONTROL - The control of the individuals emotional life

This manipulates a person's range of feelings. Guilt and fear are used to keep control. Cult members cannot see the control by guilt and like other abuse victims are conditioned to blame themselves when things are wrong, even grateful when a leader points our their transgressions.

Fear is used to manipulate two ways.  The first is to create an outside enemy (we vs them) who is persecuting you.  The second is the fear of punishment by the leaders if you are not "good enough."  Being "good enough" is following the ideology perfectly.  The most powerful emotional control is phobia indoctrination.  This can give the person a panic reaction at the very thought of leaving the group.  It is almost impossible to conceive that there is any life outside the group. There is no physical gun held to their heads but the psychological gun is just as if not more powerful.

Full text: http://www.ex-cult.org/General/totalism-group-dynamics

Much more info available at http://www.ex-cult.org/General/ and http://www.ex-cult.org/

The bible teaches that woman brought sin and death into the world, that she precipitated the fall of the race, that she was arraigned before the judgment seat of Heaven, tried, condemned and sentenced. Marriage for her was to be a condition of bondage, maternity a period of suffering and anguish, and in silence and subjection, she was to play the role of a dependent on man's bounty for all her material wants, and for all the information she might desire...Here is the Bible position of woman briefly summed up.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Mr. Bean

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
Is my name really Mr.Bean haha well of course not but I'm sure you've heard of him,  lol he's my favorite actor but I'm sure you know my reall name by not i have nothing to hide

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
what do people actaully think is going to happen through writing on a forum?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
so kayo did ginger teach you how to disect peoples words and turn it around to something that was never said in the first place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
this reminds me of debate in highschool. you take some topic that could be black and convience the world that it is white.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »
On 2005-03-13 15:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"so kayo did ginger teach you how to disect peoples words and turn it around to something that was never said in the first place. "

Now where did I do that pumpkin?

And who made Ginger the queen of fucking sheba???  ( I kid, I kid...ya know I luv ya!)  Why do you think this is all Ginger's doing?  All she's done is provide a forum where this can all be discussed.  I realize it gets volatile at times, but that's just the nature of the beast.  You've made many judgements about her without giving her the courtesy of having an actual DIALOGUE with her, or anyone else for that matter.  We've asked you several questions, you don't seem to want to answer.  I said before that I don't think you're corrupt.  I think you've been emotionally abused and you're incredibly misguided, but I'm not angry at you.  I'd like to be able to carry on a conversation with you about this subject but you don't seem interested.

In war, the stronger overcomes the weaker. In business, the stronger imparts strength to the weaker.
--Frederic Bastiat

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERCENCY ABOUT CHERYL
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »
wait a minute. you are the lady who was grippen about my grammer. wow why dont you start with your fricken language. some of us have been taught not to say such filthy words. did granny and ginger teach you those? or is that just how you communicate.