Author Topic: THIS IS IT EVERYONE  (Read 5321 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« on: March 10, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »
Let me tell you a little bit of whats going on around here at the whitmore . Things are going great, were going to mexico, everythings getting cleaned up and a lot of the kids are getting ready to graduate, were happy here and were going to miss the whitmore a lot, I can't begin to explain to you how grateful i am for having had this opportunity, I know one of you out there will try and turn my words around and make what i'm saying look dumb or bad but whatever, i love it here and thats real, you choose to beleive what you want to believe. You choose to feed into the drama that joyce and leah cause, you choose to get riled up over nothing, me, im not riled up about this anymore becuase ive realized that things are going to work out. Nothing anyone says will be able to bring us down, it's over thank god. We have our license, the charges have been dropped and destroyed and life is going to get back to normal soon, no that doesn't mean anything bad, normal is good, finally we can have some peace around here yes? As you are reading this, to anyone who has no immediate connection to us, i hope you are feeling it and knowing it's coming from our hearts that this place is the realist one out there. It's life changing and i love it, i am not brainwashed, definitly not. I am just commited and i know whats good for me. I really wish that everyone would believe us and help zita, and help leah, help everyone out there who is so sick. that poor girl zita. she told us "dad does the spankings, mom does the beatings." I believe that with all of my heart. and i pray for her a lot, and leah, we still love you, we just dont love what you do , remember all the fun you used to have with us, we wont forget the good side of you, and we wish we could help you cuz we know you need it and want it  but this is your way of crying for help. we understand. But just to tell everyone, this is how the whitmore feels and we just hope that you will all try to listen to us and hear us out before you go and make more judgements. Please dont listen to joyce and erica and leah and her family, i know for a fact that things are good here, mark and cheryl are good people and they do care and they love us and this is a hard time for them right now, for all of us, people treating us like this for no reason, its kinda upsetting. But i just wanted to ask everyone to give the good side a chance and see whats real.
But thats all i can say for now, bless yall that you can make the right decision and follow your hearts in knowing whats true.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »
im sorry but i really believe who ever just wrote that. i talked to some people that watch the kids in nephi go about there day and they seem so happy,i think its for real.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »
Graduation: Really?

In mechanics, carpentry, karate, wood working,
home economics, aviation science, dance, PE, and horse back riding.

So IF you don't take the GED, where are you going to college?

University of Trade Schools USA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
What's being so hard for Mark and Cheryl right now, if everything is just fine, and they have everything just cleared all up, and the police are just big old liars, and the only people making trouble are Joyce Harris and Leah's family? Seems like Mark and Cheryl shouldn't have a care in the world. And on top of that, they have God on their side. Who could ask for more?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »
Damn, but it's freaky to see all these kids writing obviously coerced or cajoled posts.

Kinda Stepford-ish, ya think?

I haven't been following this particular soap opera, but damn if it don't appear to be perpetuated by a bunch of kids with guns to their heads or other threats.  From the content of the letters, I gotta say the Sudweeks sound like deranged, wanna-be cult leaders.  What flavor is the Kool-Aid there?
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »
Stepford! LOL  That is exactly what I was thinking.  Especially after being there and seeing it.  To the T!  Robots that know exactly what to say and do, personally programed by Cheryl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
Well--the Kool Aid is pretty deadly, and these people will drink it freely, that is what is scary.
These kids (IF it is kids posting) have no choice, so don't come down on them too hard.
The leaders, the Sudweeks, give them no choice, and the more vulgar the postings, the happier their leaders. You'd think the parents who surely read these postings, would be there immediately to get their kids out of there. But guess what? Their parents like Kool Aid too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
These kids are beyond programmed.  Think they want to hear Cheryl yelling: GROUP GROUP GROUP and be pointed out as the "subject" to be humiliated, and possibly hear the words, "Get him/her the fuck outta here!" Not on your life! So these kids do as they are told, or else! They don't want to go to the "Bunk Room." Or worse yet, out to the side yard.  NO, it is easier to play her sick little games.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 06:28:00 PM »
Going to Mexico. Doesn't that sound nice. Sudweeks having these kids out of the country is really scary--no Nephi police around, no Child Protective Services breathing down their necks, no authorities to answer to. Ask any kid who was beaten, tormented on "THE CRUISE." They can tell you what happens on the TRAVELS, or at LAKE POWELL. This is when Cheryl is at her BEST! Hope these kids aren't dreaming of "sunshine, beaches, sunsets, and a fun-filled dream Mexico vacation."  Heard they were going to work them like slaves cleaning up the mess from a Hurricane a couple of years ago. That the townspeople down there in Mexico are about ready to condemn that place. Poor kids, really think they are "going on vacation."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
does work scare you. guess so. only a lazy person would spend this time on your sick website.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 14:58:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"Damn, but it's freaky to see all these kids writing obviously coerced or cajoled posts.

Kinda Stepford-ish, ya think?

I haven't been following this particular soap opera, but damn if it don't appear to be perpetuated by a bunch of kids with guns to their heads or other threats.  From the content of the letters, I gotta say the Sudweeks sound like deranged, wanna-be cult leaders.  What flavor is the Kool-Aid there?"

Ya know, I don't even think coercion and cajolery are playing anywhere near as hard here as good old fasioned, religious indoctrination.

I think these kids believe. These recent posts are coming from the location that I've just assumed is the Whitmore. But some of the others, especially those that sort of go back and forth from time to time, come from other locations in other states. Those kids are out already. They're like the truely washed 7th steppers and Seed graduates.

Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself
--Jimmy Carter

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »
How nice you feel the way you do.  Let's see what you have to say six months from now.  Let's see what happens when you try to get into college or fill out a job application.  It is obvious from your grammar and spelling of words that you did not get the education you deserved.  

If anyone would care to take a look, Leah has not been on here in a long while.  She is not stirring up anything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
hey, i cant believe this. i know mark and cheryl. they are some of the best people in this generation. have you seen their beautiful properties. i lived with them 5 years. for free. i loved every minute of it. i love them. they gave my life to me. they showed me a way to be happy. it wasnt sitting on this talking bad about people. i put their names in search to see whats up and cant believe what came up. i remember when the horse thing happened in canada. Mark wasnt even there. your pretty nieve if you call mark a liar. everyone who knows him knows he is a man of character. just the fact that you are trying to make people think differently is proof that he and his wife are doing good in this world. evil hates goodness. and that is what they are all about. i wont even finish reading all your lies. but i do need to stand up for them. you will have to stand before god and angels someday. it is a sin for you to organize such a place to destroy good. i will not go on. but the best trips i have ever had were with them in Mexico and definately Canada. i would tell who i am but i am not as strong as they are. i could not take the persicution.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 17:46:00, Gmom wrote:

If anyone would care to take a look, Leah has not been on here in a long while.  She is not stirring up anything."

I can vouche for that. It really is not just a couple of people. The more you folks compare notes and the more the Whitmore ppl show their asses, the more folks begin to see the picture.

Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the argument of the tyrant and the creed of the slave.  
-- William Pitt, 1763

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS IS IT EVERYONE
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »
Wonder what happened in the City of Nephi, Utah to get the Sudweeks and all the "warriors" all stirred up today?
Must have been something rather big on the front there. Have to check it all out and see. Things seem a bit out of control or something.