Author Topic: "Want to bring down the system, then join me."  (Read 17488 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Want to bring down the system, then join me."
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
On 2005-03-16 09:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"no, actually, you have me confused with someone else.  That was my first post on this thread.  What I was referring to as ridiculous dialogue was the hostile tone and the outrageous language.  As an adult, and a therapist, you should be able to control your emotions a little bit better.  You will have more credibility if you do.  I believe that you could offer some insight in this forum."

:rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »
What I was referring to as ridiculous dialogue was the hostile tone and the outrageous language. As an adult, and a therapist, you should be able to control your emotions a little bit better.

This way of thinking, my friend, is considered to be outmoded and severely flawed in my circles. To attempt to control one's own emotions is tantamount to "pushing down feelings." It is my belief that this is one of the many symptoms of chemical dependency. Why show someone that you're angry, ashamed, etc when you can simply take another hit or have yourself a drink to solve the problem, right? WRONG! The druggie will continue to bury his emotions in this fashion until a vicious cycle manifests itself by direct result of his depraved behavior plus his refusal to face reality (his feelings) in a rational manner.

On the contrary, Dr. Newton would be setting a very bad example by IGNORING or NOT expressing his emotions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
well i have no problem expressing my feelings fuckwad, your fucking sick, and don't use drugs either, i'm just a compassionate human being with common sense, which you are obviously in very short supply of the latter.

starving kids, isolating them, verbally abusing them, beating them, and god knows what else you advocate fuckwad, it sick, not to mention ineffective.  what's the point of getting a kid off of drugs, when your "therapy" leaves him so traumatized he can't relate to others, hold down a job, or stop thinking about the pain you inflicted on him?

you're one sick sadist fuckwad, it might as well have been you fucking newton in that movie,as you and sadaam appear to be the same guy.

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
This isn't Straight Inc, I haven't even heard of Straight Inc. This is cedu - different kids, different staff, different problems. Half the kids at cedu have never touched drugs in their lives. If you asked them what a zip or an L was, they'd look at you bewildered. Save the righteousness doc. And for the record, I have quite a bit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »
but I do appreciate discussing this without namecalling.  I agree that "pushing down feelings" is not healthy for any individual.  One should be able to express him/herself and freely show their emotions.  However, my point was to do this with dignity and civility and your point is much better taken.  As I said earlier, you could offer many of the kids here (and young adults) some insight with your background and experiences.  I am a parent of a child who made it through one of these programs.  You can see that there are many former Straight/Cascade/CEDU/etc. kids on this forum who could benefit from your insight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
On 2005-03-16 12:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"but I do appreciate discussing this without namecalling.  I agree that "pushing down feelings" is not healthy for any individual.  One should be able to express him/herself and freely show their emotions.  However, my point was to do this with dignity and civility and your point is much better taken.  As I said earlier, you could offer many of the kids here (and young adults) some insight with your background and experiences.  I am a parent of a child who made it through one of these programs.  You can see that there are many former Straight/Cascade/CEDU/etc. kids on this forum who could benefit from your insight.  "

This is just way too funny!! :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »
i see absolutely no benefit in knowing the sadistic insights of "dr." fuckwad lecter, "dr." sadaam's bitch newton, or his she-male wife "dr." rita. but i guess thats just another one of my "druggie delusions", right fuckwad?
you know something fuckwad, i wouldn't even wipe my ass with any of your bullshit mail-order degrees, because the paper's so cheap!  
if i were you i'd stop calling other people deluded, because its obvious that you're quite deluded yourself!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
starving kids, isolating them, verbally abusing them, beating them, and god knows what else you advocate fuckwad, it sick, not to mention ineffective.
These methods have proven to be very effective. They are capable of breaking even the most obstinate druggie will...

what's the point of getting a kid off of drugs, when your "therapy" leaves him so traumatized he can't relate to others, hold down a job, or stop thinking about the pain you inflicted on him?

::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo:: Boo-fucking-hoo. Stop blaming the system and take responsibility, like Newton said.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
This is cedu - different kids, different staff, different problems. Half the kids at cedu have never touched drugs in their lives. If you asked them what a zip or an L was, they'd look at you bewildered. Save the righteousness doc. And for the record, I have quite a bit.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, pal..  :rofl:  :wave:

Offline Ruth Ann Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »
I resent your slandering my colleague.  You obviously ARE deluded.  The drugs have clouded your thinking and ability to reason.  My husband and the good Dr. Fucktard are highly skilled professionals.  Sounds like someone needs a spot in the new SIBS.
irgil said it, I believe it, that settles it!!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »
i see absolutely no benefit in knowing the sadistic insights of "dr." fuckwad lecter, "dr." sadaam's bitch newton, or his she-male wife "dr." rita. but i guess thats just another one of my "druggie delusions", right fuckwad?

Well, jackass...you'll be getting plenty of insight from ALL of us, the staff and the group once you're intaked into the new, improved, faith-based, all-ages Straight, Inc-By-The-Sea!

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=6&15

Love ya!  :wave:

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2005, 04:19:00 PM »
We're working on it, Ruthie. I can't wait to get this fucking wise guy in there. We'll have some real fun with this jerk, rest assured!  :rofl:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
On 2005-03-16 13:08:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"

Well, jackass...you'll be getting plenty of insight from ALL of us, the staff and the group once you're intaked into the new, improved, faith-based, all-ages Straight, Inc-By-The-Sea!

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=6&15

Love ya!  :wave:
"

PPPPPPPTTTTTT!!!! :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz:
ooooooooohhhh!!!  soounds like fuckwad's panties got caught in a bunch!  how are you going to get kids off of drugs, when you spend all of your time polluting the internet with your delusional ramblings.  

b

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
Oh, indeed we will, Newton. First we'll have him "nit-picked" to the point where he snaps and starts throwing punches....after that, BAMMMMM!!! Right down on the floor with 5 guys sitting on his arms and legs for hours! This will make it quite easy to smack him in his smart-assed mouth if we want to, when it's not COVERED, that is!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
soounds like fuckwad's panties got caught in a bunch!

Oh just WAIT 'til we get you in there, fucker....  :rofl: