Author Topic: "Want to bring down the system, then join me."  (Read 17323 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Want to bring down the system, then join me."
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
On 2005-04-01 10:59:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"
Your fabricated story wasn't even mildly entertaining.

My "story" as you call it is not here for your entertainment. SIBS is here to SAVE LIVES, shithead.

Now get lost! This is OUR forum now! ::rocker::  

RIP CEDU, long live SIBS!!!! :tup:  "

LMFAO!!!!! I love Newton & Fucktard!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2005, 01:23:00 AM »
I think you are forgetting something. Nobody can round up anybody from their IP address and haul them off to some supposed treatment center without their consent if they are adults. Its called kidnapping and its illegal as hell. So quit the idle threats less you want the sheriff at your doorstep anytime soon you moron.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2005, 02:37:00 AM »
I'm so glad that these idiots are occupied doing their best work. This thread is so dumb and the people on it so dumb, they all must be in about fifth grade. Dr F is just a kid trying to fuck with your small minds and succeeding.

While they try to top each othere juvinile imbecillic insults, I will be having actual conversations that they would not comprehend. So it is good they are keeping busy.

Please let these dumb fags go ahead and play "nanny  nanny nanny shit we-we goat" and sing "ring around the poo poo rosy ha ha" for the remainder of their worthless lives. It will keep their retarded minds occupied so they are out of the way of the rest of us. I, for one, am Glad we have a play pen for these kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
On 2005-04-03 23:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I'm so glad that these idiots are occupied doing their best work. This thread is so dumb and the people on it so dumb, they all must be in about fifth grade. Dr F is just a kid trying to fuck with your small minds and succeeding.

While they try to top each othere juvinile imbecillic insults, I will be having actual conversations that they would not comprehend. So it is good they are keeping busy.

Please let these dumb fags go ahead and play "nanny  nanny nanny shit we-we goat" and sing "ring around the poo poo rosy ha ha" for the remainder of their worthless lives. It will keep their retarded minds occupied so they are out of the way of the rest of us. I, for one, am Glad we have a play pen for these kids."

You are just as fucking retarded as everyone else on this thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
Nobody can round up anybody from their IP address and haul them off to some supposed treatment center without their consent if they are adults. Its called kidnapping and its illegal as hell.

We CAN do it- and we are! We are capable of finding out more about you than you would like to think. Having already met our quota of names and addresses for the grand opening, the Straightmobile will be dispatched pronto..
-SIBS haxx3r

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »
Prove it.
o What